HYPE/INFO The Collector Times

Sheryl Roberts

Feb 22, 2001, 1:58:26 AM2/22/01
The New Edition of the Collector Times is Online at
www.CollectorTimes.com

In this Issue:
Comics Related:

Coville’s Clubhouse: Jamie Coville interviews Michael Brennan,
independent comics creator, about his book Electric Girl, and
about self publishing.

Great X-pectations: Jason Bourgeois is complaining about Howard Chaykin
on Cable. Howard Chaykin....complaining...geeez.

Comic Reviews: Our Indie comics parade of reviews continues.
We have a slew of reviews, ranging from Silver Storm to Clockwork
Storybook.

A Matter of Tradition: Mike Solko sings the praises of Devin Grayson’s
Vertigo comic User. He says it’s a must read for all us internet
junkies.

Artistic License: Joe Singleton reinvents Justice Machine just for you!

Starr and Rourke: Latest page of our webcomic featuring Hard-boiled
detectives in action by Gonzo and Choate.

Utter Confusion: Comic strip by Daniel Fu continues.

Plus, gaming (large section this month), science fiction book reviews,
and much, much more!

Sheryl Roberts
Editor, The Collector Times