50% Off Comic Book Auction

Horseshoe Ventures

Aug 4, 2002, 12:51:49 AM8/4/02
Here is a great opportunity to stock up on some needed back issues.

http://www.imagesonpaper.ca
>BATMAN- DARKKNIGHTRETURNS 1986 #1To4 Complete-Mint Cond
CHAMBEROFDARKNESS#4-First Kirby Conan
STARWARS#1To12-1977
WOLVERINE#1
FANTAGOR#1-1970-Rare Richard Corben Art
THETICK#1-First Printing
PETERPARKER#1

> We are uploading back issues at least once a week, so be sure to visit our
> info and news pages.
We will also be listing sports and non-sports cards in the very near future,
so remember to bookmark are site.

>Ckick here to go to our listings >
http://www.unlimitus.com/cgi-bin/pt7cv3m9/v4mx83w.pl?item1+search+retrieve+&
default&1-40&*owner=stargazer%%%%dm=Line+cs=No+em=Yes+dfd=No

Thanks for looking.

Horseshoe Ventures

Aug 4, 2002, 1:10:12 AM8/4/02