Não é mais possível fazer postagens ou usar assinaturas novas da Usenet nos Grupos do Google. O conteúdo histórico continua disponível.

[SFT]Juuban-ku vs Salem Center....

2 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

H. Torrance Griffin

não lida,
23 de jan. de 2001, 15:34:4123/01/2001
para
To r.a.a.fandom: You had to get these started again, didn't you.

To All Others: Blame r.a.a.fandom

Standard OtherDimensional Arena Fights to Submission, KO, and/or Death
between the most recent living incarnations unless otherwise noted.

If you have not fugured out who is getting pitted against who from the
title, shame on you.

Let's Go Bub

The Ancients: Wolverine vs Sailorpluto

Sea vs Sky: Sailorneptune vs Archangel

Sword-Swinging Babe-Magnets: Nightcrawler vs Sailoruranus

Da Bruisers: Sailorjupiter vs Colossus

(Poster's Note: By The White Wolf, THEY KILLED PETEY!!! Those
_BASTARDS_!!!!!!! T_T *sob*)

Fire and Ice: Iceman vs Sailormars

Lightshow, or Primadonnas: Sailorvenus vs Dazzler

Da Brainiacs: The Beast vs Sailormercury

Kid Sidekicks I: Sailorchibimoon vs Shadowcat

Kid Sidekicks II: Jubilee vs Sailorsaturn

War of the Goddesses: Eternal Sailormoon vs Storm

Steel & Stone: Magneto (late of Genosha) vs Queen Beryl of the Dark
Kingdom

Men Out Of Time: Prince Demando of Nemisis (The Black Moon) vs
Apocalypse

From the Stars: The Shi'ar Imperial Guard (yes, all of them) vs Sailor
Galaxia

5 on 5 (old school): Usagi, Ami, Rei, Makoto, & Minako (ca. BSSM ep.
#43) vs Scott, Warren, Hank, Bobby and Jean (ca. UXM vol. 1, Issue #1)

5 on 5 (reunion): Usagi, Ami, Rei, Makoto, & Minako (ca. BSSM ep. #200)
vs Scott, Warren, Hank, Bobby and Jean (ca. X-Factor #25)

The Unworthy, or There's No Accounting For Taste: Gambit vs Tuxedo Kamen

Your Picks?

More Fights?

HTG

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Elmer Gilbert

não lida,
23 de jan. de 2001, 18:31:1623/01/2001
para
>The Ancients: Wolverine vs Sailorpluto

Pluto, with a Chronos Typhoon. Wolverine might heal the damage but he'd be
out of it for a LONG time.

>Sea vs Sky: Sailorneptune vs Archangel

Don't know much about Archangel as he is now; hard to judge this one...

>Sword-Swinging Babe-Magnets: Nightcrawler vs Sailoruranus

Uranus; she's fast enough to keep up with his teleporting.

>Da Bruisers: Sailorjupiter vs Colossus

Colossus, unless his metal body conducts electricity. I'm not sure it does;
if it does, bye Piotr.

(Poster's Note: By The White Wolf, THEY KILLED PETEY!!! Those
_BASTARDS_!!!!!!! T_T *sob*)

>Fire and Ice: Iceman vs Sailormars

Mars. Burn away his ice slide, ofuda his ice slide, ofuda him, blast him.

>Lightshow, or Primadonnas: Sailorvenus vs Dazzler

Venus would win; Crescent Beam into Dazzler's sound-energy balls, causing
them to blow up in her hand.

>Da Brainiacs: The Beast vs Sailormercury

... I think they'd play chess before they'd fight.

>Kid Sidekicks I: Sailorchibimoon vs Shadowcat

Shadowcat. You can't hit her when she's phased.

> Kid Sidekicks II: Jubilee vs Sailorsaturn

Saturn. All she's gotta do is Silence Glaive Surprise and Jubes is gone.

>War of the Goddesses: Eternal Sailormoon vs Storm

Eh... Storm's got all the power, but if Sailormoon struck her with a
Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss it'd be all over. It's hard to say here.

>Steel & Stone: Magneto (late of Genosha) vs Queen Beryl of the Dark
>Kingdom

Beryl's magick could probably get through the barriers that Magnus would put
up. I'd say her.

>Men Out Of Time: Prince Demando of Nemisis (The Black Moon) vs
>Apocalypse

Apocalypse, unless Dimando uses the Ankokuzuishou. Then it's moreo r less a
tie; Apocalypse is twinky to the max.

>From the Stars: The Shi'ar Imperial Guard (yes, all of them) vs Sailor
>Galaxia

No contest. One blast from Galaxia, and you've got some powerful Phages to
deal with.

>5 on 5 (old school): Usagi, Ami, Rei, Makoto, & Minako (ca. BSSM ep.
>#43) vs Scott, Warren, Hank, Bobby and Jean (ca. UXM vol. 1, Issue #1)

I'd say a tie here, unless Usagi decided to do as she did to Beryl and call
on the Maboroshi no Ginzuishou.

>5 on 5 (reunion): Usagi, Ami, Rei, Makoto, & Minako (ca. BSSM ep. #200)
>vs Scott, Warren, Hank, Bobby and Jean (ca. X-Factor #25)

Senshi, no question about it. Sailormoon, in the Eternal Sailormoon form,
would have no problem blasting them all into unconsciousness with Starlight
Honeymoon Therapy Kiss, in addition to all the other Senshi's attacks,
though it'd probably be a close fight.

>The Unworthy, or There's No Accounting For Taste: Gambit vs Tuxedo >Kamen

Eh. I prefer Tuxedo Kamen-sama, and he's proven he can hit very small
targets. He could knock out Gambit's cards, and the hand to hand fighting...
Gambit'd win.
--
Elmer Gilbert (Moonknight)
[egil...@kih.net]

Taryn K.

não lida,
23 de jan. de 2001, 19:12:5423/01/2001
para
> Let's Go Bub
>
> The Ancients: Wolverine vs Sailorpluto

Eh...I'd have to say Wolverine. Slice right through that Time Staff.

> Sea vs Sky: Sailorneptune vs Archangel

Eh...sorry to my pop, as poor Angel's his fav from his kiddie days, but I'd
have to say Neptune.

> Sword-Swinging Babe-Magnets: Nightcrawler vs Sailoruranus

*Sobs!* Nightcrawler! My favorite! But Uranus would win, IMO.

> Da Bruisers: Sailorjupiter vs Colossus

Colossus, unless, again, his metal form conducts electricity. For the life
of me, I can't remember. >.< Grrr...

> (Poster's Note: By The White Wolf, THEY KILLED PETEY!!! Those
> _BASTARDS_!!!!!!! T_T *sob*)

>.< I never liked him much, anywho. Stealing away Rogue's attention from
Gambit.

> Fire and Ice: Iceman vs Sailormars

Mars, sorry. Fire sort've...melts ice, and all. But I suppose it might
depend on how cold Bobby was goin', and how hot Mars' fires REALLY are.

> Lightshow, or Primadonnas: Sailorvenus vs Dazzler

Gah, I'm not that up-to-date with Dazzler. But I'd say Minako-chan.

> Da Brainiacs: The Beast vs Sailormercury

Beast.

> Kid Sidekicks I: Sailorchibimoon vs Shadowcat

Kitty.

> Kid Sidekicks II: Jubilee vs Sailorsaturn

Saturn, thank GOD! (*Strangles the evil-annoying Jubilee*)

> War of the Goddesses: Eternal Sailormoon vs Storm

I'd say ES, thank God once again. The last thing we need to keep around is a
personalityless Ororo. I'd even be happier with CYCLOPS back. Ick.

> Steel & Stone: Magneto (late of Genosha) vs Queen Beryl of the Dark
> Kingdom

Er...I'd probably say Beryl.

> Men Out Of Time: Prince Demando of Nemisis (The Black Moon) vs
> Apocalypse

Apocalypse. Just cause he's so incredibly...powerful. Super twinky, yup.

> From the Stars: The Shi'ar Imperial Guard (yes, all of them) vs Sailor
> Galaxia

Galaxia-sama.

> 5 on 5 (old school): Usagi, Ami, Rei, Makoto, & Minako (ca. BSSM ep.
> #43) vs Scott, Warren, Hank, Bobby and Jean (ca. UXM vol. 1, Issue #1)

Hrm...not too sure.

> 5 on 5 (reunion): Usagi, Ami, Rei, Makoto, & Minako (ca. BSSM ep. #200)
> vs Scott, Warren, Hank, Bobby and Jean (ca. X-Factor #25)

I'd say probably the senshi.

> The Unworthy, or There's No Accounting For Taste: Gambit vs Tuxedo Kamen

Gambit! Hah HAH! Stinky Tuxedo Kamen...

--Taryn

Scott Schimmel

não lida,
24 de jan. de 2001, 01:14:0024/01/2001
para
H. Torrance Griffin <htgr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>To r.a.a.fandom: You had to get these started again, didn't you.
>
>To All Others: Blame r.a.a.fandom
>
>Standard OtherDimensional Arena Fights to Submission, KO, and/or Death
>between the most recent living incarnations unless otherwise noted.
>
>If you have not fugured out who is getting pitted against who from the
>title, shame on you.
>
>Let's Go Bub
>
>The Ancients: Wolverine vs Sailorpluto

Depends. In an open field, starting at a distance, Pluto will likely
win. Under any other conditions, I give Wolvie the edge.

>Sea vs Sky: Sailorneptune vs Archangel

Archangel. Warren's one of the most consistently underrated
characters around; he's not just fast, he's also extremely agile, with
a very developed spatial sense. Even in tight quarters, he's likely
able to dodge anything Neptune could throw at him, and once he gets
into hand-to-hand range, it's over.

>Sword-Swinging Babe-Magnets: Nightcrawler vs Sailoruranus

Nightcrawler, unless he holds back because he's fighting a girl. He's
an excellent tactician, and he can teleport fast enough and precisely
enough to essentially hit her from five directions at once. She just
can't keep up.

In a straight swordfight, though, she might have a better chance.
He's got a lot of swashbuckling flair, but his fencing skill isn't
overwhelming in comparison to hers.

>Da Bruisers: Sailorjupiter vs Colossus

Jupiter. I'm pretty sure Pete's metal form is vulnerable to
electricity.

>Fire and Ice: Iceman vs Sailormars

Last I saw Iceman, his powers were increasing exponentially, to the
point where he had to wear a power-nullifier just to keep them to
controllable levels. If I understand correctly, he now has no need
for the belt, and almost as much power. If that's true, he'll win
easily.

>Lightshow, or Primadonnas: Sailorvenus vs Dazzler

Venus. Dazzler's "sound to light" power is kind of a non-starter in
comparison to her arsenal.

>Da Brainiacs: The Beast vs Sailormercury

In a fight, Beast. In a chess game, Beast, by a narrow margin and
after several hours, if not days, of play.

>Kid Sidekicks I: Sailorchibimoon vs Shadowcat

Kitty. The pink-haired terror can't touch her.

>Kid Sidekicks II: Jubilee vs Sailorsaturn

Jubilee is a living sparkler. Saturn can destroy the world. Not
exactly a fair match. ^_^;

>War of the Goddesses: Eternal Sailormoon vs Storm

Moon. One shot's all she needs, and Storm isn't -that- fast.

>Steel & Stone: Magneto (late of Genosha) vs Queen Beryl of the Dark
>Kingdom

When Magneto gets serious, there aren't many he can't take on. He's a
bit prone to arrogance, though. My guess is he'd underestimate Beryl,
and she'd manage to pull off a win.

>Men Out Of Time: Prince Demando of Nemisis (The Black Moon) vs
>Apocalypse

Pocky. He gets more ridiculous with every new appearance.

>From the Stars: The Shi'ar Imperial Guard (yes, all of them) vs Sailor
>Galaxia

Galaxia. In less time than it'd take to say her name.

>5 on 5 (old school): Usagi, Ami, Rei, Makoto, & Minako (ca. BSSM ep.
>#43) vs Scott, Warren, Hank, Bobby and Jean (ca. UXM vol. 1, Issue #1)

Hm. A bit unfair to pit the experienced Senshi against the rookie
X-men.

Senshi win, based on experience. Take the X-Men from issue #43,
though (or even from issue #20 or so), and it's a different story.
They learned a lot faster than the Senshi did.

>5 on 5 (reunion): Usagi, Ami, Rei, Makoto, & Minako (ca. BSSM ep. #200)
>vs Scott, Warren, Hank, Bobby and Jean (ca. X-Factor #25)

The mutants win this one, despite the apparent power gap... unless the
Senshi take out Jean very quickly. Telepaths are nasty that way. ^_-

>The Unworthy, or There's No Accounting For Taste: Gambit vs Tuxedo Kamen

Gambit. He can apparently deflect bullets with that staff, he's not
going to have a problem with tux-boy's roses. Plus he's a sneaky
bastard. ^_^

Scott Schimmel * Ex ignorantia ad sapientium;
http://schimmel.sandwich.net * Ex luce ad tenebras.
"You really aren't normal, are you?" - Miki Koishikawa

John C. Watson

não lida,
25 de jan. de 2001, 10:48:0425/01/2001
para
in article 3a6e6e4b...@netnews.voicenet.com, Scott Schimmel at

schi...@voicenet.com wrote on 24/01/2001 01:14:

>> Da Bruisers: Sailorjupiter vs Colossus
>
> Jupiter. I'm pretty sure Pete's metal form is vulnerable to
> electricity.

IIRC, he's organic osmium steel, so he should conduct fairly well.

Ciao,
John

John C. Watson
World Otakunization Project, Amherst Division
____

Misato almost screamed when she saw it.

She had been witness to the Second Impact itself...Evangelions tearing
apart Angels and gutting their remains...and half a dozen instances in
her life that would have made lesser people turn into babbling blobs of
jelly, while she would just shrug them off.

And yet, this event was so unexpected, Misato almost dove for cover the
moment she saw it.

Rei Ayanami was wearing a dress.

--36th Lesson, _Higher Learning_ (a Neon Genesis Evangelion fan fiction
by Strike Fiss)

Essex

não lida,
26 de jan. de 2001, 21:19:1526/01/2001
para

"Scott Schimmel" <schi...@voicenet.com> wrote in message

> Archangel. Warren's one of the most consistently underrated
> characters around; he's not just fast, he's also extremely agile, with
> a very developed spatial sense. Even in tight quarters, he's likely
> able to dodge anything Neptune could throw at him, and once he gets
> into hand-to-hand range, it's over.

nope. archangel is really skilled, but his strength is only that of a high
level athlete. Neptune can take hits from youma and keep fighting. senshi
power levels win this fight unless archangel dodges everything and lures her
into defeating herself.

> >Da Bruisers: Sailorjupiter vs Colossus
>
> Jupiter. I'm pretty sure Pete's metal form is vulnerable to
> electricity.

nope. ol' petey has been hit by dang near every form of energy in his career
(including lightning). he is virtually immune to anything less than MASSIVE
power levels. (now if it were magnetism, on the other hand, he'd be bounced
around like a rubber ball).

> >Steel & Stone: Magneto (late of Genosha) vs Queen Beryl of the Dark
> >Kingdom
>
> When Magneto gets serious, there aren't many he can't take on. He's a
> bit prone to arrogance, though. My guess is he'd underestimate Beryl,
> and she'd manage to pull off a win.

perhaps, but you forget that 1) Beryl is arrogant as well. 2). Magneto is
highly resistant to mental domination (protecting him from dark energy
corruption) and 3) Magneto has a masterful military mindset. Beryl will get
in one powerful hit which almost defeats Magneto before he either locks up
the iron in her brain or drops a building on her (all the skyscrapers in
Tokyo have metal support structures).

-essex

"I don't lurk; I'm just gathering empirical evidence."

0 nova mensagem