HYPR/INFO: Collector Times Online

1 view

Paul Roberts

Dec 9, 2000, 11:20:37 PM12/9/00
The New Edition of the Collector Times is Online at
www.CollectorTimes.com

In this Issue:
Comics Related:

Coville’s Clubhouse: Jamie Coville is back, and what a return!
He interviews John Byrne about his leaving Marvel Comics, and Bill
Jemas, President of Marvel Publishing.

UnCommon Con coverage: Two con reports and a photo gallery. Come see the
photo that is causing a stir on various message boards! You’ll know it
when you see it.

Great X-pectations: Jason is back, and this month he lists what he’s
grateful for in the X-family of books. No really, he’s grateful this
month, seriously!

Comic Reviews: Our Indie comics parade of reviews continues.

Judgment Calls: Patrick Dunning gives us his enthusiastic opinion of
Young Justice.

A Matter of Tradition: Speaking of message boards, Mike Solko takes a
look at online fandom and message boards.

Artistic License: Joe Singleton reworks some of the old Charlton Comics
heroes this month.

Xipetotec Rant: Stephane Morrell rants about the varying quality of
movies based on comicbooks.

Starr and Rourke: Latest page of our webcomic featuring Hard-boiled
detectives in action by Gonzo and Choate.

Utter Confusion: Comic strip by Daniel Fu continues.

Anime Guide: New contributor Zack Roman provides an overview of good
anime to buy for holiday gifts. Even if you have no interest in anime,
you will be entertained and enlightened
by this article.

Plus, gaming, science fiction book reviews, and much, much more!

Sheryl Roberts
Editor, The Collector Times