Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Lynn McGuire

ungelesen,
02.03.2023, 17:29:4602.03.23
an
“Naming Dilbert 2.0”
https://scottadams.locals.com/post/3610118/naming-dilbert-2-0#comments

“What should I call the upcoming Locals-only version of Dilbert?”

“Dilbert Unleashed?”

“Dilbert Unchained?”

“Dilbert Raw?”

“Canceled Dilbert?”

“Ideas?”

Dilbert gotta pay to play !

Lynn

Lynn McGuire

ungelesen,
02.03.2023, 19:47:5702.03.23
an
A friend of mine suggested "Dilbert Gone Wild".

Lynn

Alan

ungelesen,
03.03.2023, 02:58:2503.03.23
an
How about:

"Dilbert is the product of a racist"?

Darryl H

ungelesen,
03.03.2023, 13:49:5903.03.23
an
How about "The Comic Strip Formerly Known As Dilbert"?

WolfFan

ungelesen,
05.03.2023, 22:14:0705.03.23
an
On Mar 2, 2023, Lynn McGuire wrote
(in article <ttr80o$deev$1...@dont-email.me>):
I won’t even turn off my ad-blocker to read his stuff. I definitely won’t
be paying one cent.

Lynn McGuire

ungelesen,
06.03.2023, 16:08:2506.03.23
an
You may be the majority, time will tell.

Lynn

WolfFan

ungelesen,
06.03.2023, 19:16:4006.03.23
an
On Mar 6, 2023, Lynn McGuire wrote
(in article <tu5ko7$2ejs$2...@dont-email.me>):
If the site keeps nagging me about my ad-blocker, I’ll just set up a macro
to clear the bullshit automatically, and see how long it takes before they go
to more extreme measures to get their ad dollars... which ain’t gonna
happen. Perhaps they’ll just block access unless I turn off the
ad-blocker... which means that I will have read my last Dilbert strip,
‘cause I ain’t turning off my ad-blocker.

Alternatively I may just remove it from my morning comic page rotation.
Inertia is the main reason why it’s still there. If I have to stir myself
to do a macro, it would be much simpler to simply delete it from the rotation
input.

Ted Nolan <tednolan>

ungelesen,
06.03.2023, 19:18:1906.03.23
an
In article <0001HW.29B6B9DD01...@news.supernews.com>,
Try turning off Javascript. That makes a lot of things better & faster,
except those that won't work at all.
--
columbiaclosings.com
What's not in Columbia anymore..