Dilbert: Target Market

Lynn McGuire

Dec 29, 2021, 1:39:23 PM12/29/21
Dilbert: Target Market
https://dilbert.com/strip/2021-12-29

Ah, somebody read "Flowers For Algernon".
https://www.amazon.com/Flowers-Algernon-Daniel-Keyes/dp/015603008X/

Lynn

Darryl H

Dec 30, 2021, 6:39:32 AM12/30/21
It has nothing to do with the Target store chain.

Paul S Person

Dec 30, 2021, 11:56:22 AM12/30/21
On Wed, 29 Dec 2021 12:39:20 -0600, Lynn McGuire
<lynnmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Dilbert: Target Market
> https://dilbert.com/strip/2021-12-29

The next day reveals a small problem
<https://dilbert.com/strip/2021-12-30>

--
"I begin to envy Petronius."
"I have envied him long since."

Chrysi Cat

Jan 1, 2022, 5:01:55 PM1/1/22
On 12/30/2021 9:55 AM, Paul S Person wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Dec 2021 12:39:20 -0600, Lynn McGuire
> <lynnmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dilbert: Target Market
>> https://dilbert.com/strip/2021-12-29
>
> The next day reveals a small problem
> <https://dilbert.com/strip/2021-12-30>
>
>> Ah, somebody read "Flowers For Algernon".
>> https://www.amazon.com/Flowers-Algernon-Daniel-Keyes/dp/015603008X/

And the comments on those couple of days make it clear that either this
was *intended* as an anti-vax allegory, or that's just what the main
reader base is inclined to view anything as these days.

Dogs, fleas, etc.

--
Chrysi Cat
Transgoddess, quick to anger

Paul S Person

Jan 2, 2022, 12:21:11 PM1/2/22
On Sat, 1 Jan 2022 15:01:43 -0700, Chrysi Cat <Chry...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 12/30/2021 9:55 AM, Paul S Person wrote:
>> On Wed, 29 Dec 2021 12:39:20 -0600, Lynn McGuire
>> <lynnmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Dilbert: Target Market
>>> https://dilbert.com/strip/2021-12-29
>>
>> The next day reveals a small problem
>> <https://dilbert.com/strip/2021-12-30>
>>
>>> Ah, somebody read "Flowers For Algernon".
>>> https://www.amazon.com/Flowers-Algernon-Daniel-Keyes/dp/015603008X/
>

>And the comments on those couple of days make it clear that either this
>was *intended* as an anti-vax allegory, or that's just what the main
>reader base is inclined to view anything as these days.

I can understand that interpretation, but it never occurred to me.

>Dogs, fleas, etc.

Lynn McGuire

Jan 4, 2022, 2:28:16 PM1/4/22
Nope, I don't see that interpretation. I see Dogbert fleecing the suckers.

Lynn

Rink

Jan 7, 2022, 9:46:37 AM1/7/22
Op 4-1-2022 om 20:28 schreef Lynn McGuire:
https://dilbert.com/strip/2021-12-31

Rink

Paul S Person

Jan 7, 2022, 11:29:11 AM1/7/22
I can understand that interpretation, but I don't believe any of the
vaccines kill 75% of those who get them.

So, if it has that interpretation, it was pretty stupidly done.