Get Fuzzy is NEW! NEW! NEW!

Brian Henke

Feb 3, 2019, 2:44:05 PM2/3/19
Seriously. Today's Get Fuzzy has a 2019 copyright date.

D Heine should be happy.

Cincy...@yahoo.com

------

Judge Parker, One Big Happy, comics you can read

- Name three things that used to be in Cincinnati you can now find in Atlanta

D Heine

Feb 4, 2019, 6:22:09 AM2/4/19
On Sunday, February 3, 2019 at 1:44:05 PM UTC-6, Brian Henke wrote:
> Seriously. Today's Get Fuzzy has a 2019 copyright date.
>
> D Heine should be happy.
>

> ------
>
> Judge Parker, One Big Happy, comics you can read
>
> - Name three things that used to be in Cincinnati you can now find in Atlanta

No comment on the fate or end of the strip, but a few more papers drop the strip each year.

D Heine

Feb 4, 2019, 7:30:36 AM2/4/19
On Sunday, February 3, 2019 at 1:44:05 PM UTC-6, Brian Henke wrote:
> Seriously. Today's Get Fuzzy has a 2019 copyright date.
>
> D Heine should be happy.
>

> ------
>
> Judge Parker, One Big Happy, comics you can read
>
> - Name three things that used to be in Cincinnati you can now find in Atlanta

By the way, how many weeks has it been between the last first run Get Fuzzy Sunday strip and the recent Get Fuzzy first run Sunday strip?

D.D.Degg

Feb 4, 2019, 3:21:56 PM2/4/19
D Heine wrote:
> Brian Henke wrote:
> > Seriously. Today's Get Fuzzy has a 2019 copyright date.
> >
> > D Heine should be happy.
>
> By the way, how many weeks has it been between the last first run Get Fuzzy Sunday strip and the recent Get Fuzzy first run Sunday strip?

Two. January 20, 2019.

Brian Henke

Feb 24, 2019, 12:56:11 PM2/24/19
For those who still care, the last two Sunday Get Fuzzy strips have been 2006 repeats.

Cincy...@yahoo.com

D Heine

Feb 24, 2019, 2:53:53 PM2/24/19
On Sunday, February 24, 2019 at 11:56:11 AM UTC-6, Brian Henke wrote:
> For those who still care, the last two Sunday Get Fuzzy strips have been 2006 repeats.
>

> -----
>
> Judge Parker, One Big Happy, comics you can read
>
> - Name three things that used to be in Cincinnati you can now find in Atlanta

Last week (2/17/2019) and this week (2/24/2019)?

Brian Henke

Mar 3, 2019, 9:37:24 AM3/3/19
Today's Get Fuzzy is yet another repeat from.2006.

Cincy...@yahoo.com

D Heine

Mar 3, 2019, 9:59:50 AM3/3/19
On Sunday, March 3, 2019 at 8:37:24 AM UTC-6, Brian Henke wrote:
> Today's Get Fuzzy is yet another repeat from.2006.
>

> -----
>
> Judge Parker, One Big Happy, comics you can read
>
> - Name three things that used to be in Cincinnati you can now find in Atlanta

I still wish Mr. Conley decided to end the Get Fuzzy strip for good in the next few months...

Default User

Mar 3, 2019, 3:05:26 PM3/3/19
D Heine wrote:

> I still wish Mr. Conley decided to end the Get Fuzzy strip for good
> in the next few months...

And many of us wish you'd stop this incessant whine.

Brian

D.D.Degg

Mar 3, 2019, 5:58:25 PM3/3/19
Going on five years now!:

On Wednesday, May 28, 2014 at 12:53:54 PM UTC-7, D Heine wrote:

> If more papers drop Get Fuzzy in the months to come,
> the strip may consider to end its run for good.

Jimmy Delach

Mar 4, 2019, 6:36:55 AM3/4/19
This is why I'm glad my newspaper finally dropped the strip. So I can stop updating and dealing with this!

Jimmy Delach

Mar 5, 2019, 11:24:55 PM3/5/19
BTW out of curiosity, I searched the Bradenton Herald's e-Edition to see what they replaced "Non Sequitur" (which ran only on Sunday) with and their pick was...

GET F***IN' FUZZY!!!

They'd rather bring back a strip whose cartoonist has been mailing it in the last five years than try something new?!?!?

**facepalm**

Ted Nolan <tednolan>

Mar 5, 2019, 11:35:05 PM3/5/19
In article <9b01f81b-cb0d-4543...@googlegroups.com>,
"Get Fuzzy" is pre-vetted against obscene messages.
--
------
columbiaclosings.com

Joe Morris

Mar 6, 2019, 10:27:19 AM3/6/19
Not so long ago, Ted Nolan <tednolan> wrote:
> "Get Fuzzy" is pre-vetted against obscene messages.

Hah! OK, that was good.... "Generations of editors have ensured the safety of..."

--
Joe Morris Atlanta history blog
jol...@gmail.com http://atlhistory.com

Brian Henke

Mar 17, 2019, 11:00:42 AM3/17/19
Today's Get Fuzzy is another 2006 repeat.

Last Sunday was another 2006 repeat.

Cincy...@yahoo.com

----------

D Heine

Mar 17, 2019, 3:48:41 PM3/17/19
On Sunday, March 17, 2019 at 10:00:42 AM UTC-5, Brian Henke wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 10:27:19 AM UTC-5, jolomo wrote:
> > Not so long ago, Ted Nolan <tednolan> wrote:
> > > "Get Fuzzy" is pre-vetted against obscene messages.
> >
> > Hah! OK, that was good.... "Generations of editors have ensured the safety of..."
> >
> > --
> > Joe Morris Atlanta history blog
> > http://atlhistory.com
>
> Today's Get Fuzzy is another 2006 repeat.
>
> Last Sunday was another 2006 repeat.
>

> ----------
>
> Judge Parker, One Big Happy, comics you can read
>
> - Name three things that used to be in Cincinnati you can now find in Atlanta

So now it's 5 weeks in a row for Get Fuzzy Sunday reruns? Why hasn't Mr. Conley declared to end the strip for good as of yet?

Mar 17, 2019, 6:24:35 PM3/17/19
D Heine wrote:

> So now it's 5 weeks in a row for Get Fuzzy Sunday reruns? Why hasn't
> Mr. Conley declared to end the strip for good as of yet?

Why would he? He is apparently able to work at his preferred pace and
still get paid. Wouldn't you?

Brian

Jimmy Delach

Mar 17, 2019, 9:33:38 PM3/17/19
Forgive Daryl. He feels like he needs to demand Darby announce an end date for "Get Fuzzy" (though it appears he may have already did - he just didn't think it was important to let his readers and newspaper clients know) EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME!!!!!

Makes me really glad my newspaper dropped that garbage back in December. I don't miss "Get Fuzzy" at all.

Ted Nolan <tednolan>

Mar 17, 2019, 9:37:11 PM3/17/19
In article <94b661e2-7abf-4448...@googlegroups.com>,
Jimmy Delach <jdelac...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Makes me really glad my newspaper dropped that garbage back in December.
>I don't miss "Get Fuzzy" at all.

I don't know what happened, but for the period covered at least in the
first collection, it was a fresh and funny strip.

Brian Henke

Mar 24, 2019, 7:05:09 AM3/24/19
TOday's Get Fuzzy is yet another repeat from 2006.

Cincy...@yahoo.com

D Heine

Mar 24, 2019, 9:44:26 AM3/24/19
On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 6:05:09 AM UTC-5, Brian Henke wrote:
> On Sunday, March 17, 2019 at 9:37:11 PM UTC-4, Ted Nolan <tednolan> wrote:
> > In article
> > >
> > >Makes me really glad my newspaper dropped that garbage back in December.
> > >I don't miss "Get Fuzzy" at all.
> >
> > I don't know what happened, but for the period covered at least in the
> > first collection, it was a fresh and funny strip.
> > --
> > ------
> > columbiaclosings.com
> > What's not in Columbia anymore..
>
> TOday's Get Fuzzy is yet another repeat from 2006.
>

> -----
>
> Judge Parker, One Big Happy, comics you can read
>
> - Name three things that used to be in Cincinnati you can now find in Atlanta

Now it's 6 weeks for Get Fuzzy Sunday rerun mode with no announcement on the ending/parting ways of Get Fuzzy for good from Andrews McMeel and/or Mr. Conley as of yet.

Mar 24, 2019, 1:09:15 PM3/24/19
D Heine wrote:

> Now it's 6 weeks for Get Fuzzy Sunday rerun mode with no announcement
> on the ending/parting ways of Get Fuzzy for good from Andrews McMeel
> and/or Mr. Conley as of yet.

Probably because this supposed announcement is all in your head.

Brian

Brian Henke

D Heine

Apr 7, 2019, 8:37:42 AM4/7/19
On Sunday, April 7, 2019 at 5:52:22 AM UTC-5, Brian Henke wrote:
> Today's Get Fuzzy is yet another repeat from 2006.
>

> ------
>
> Judge Parker,One Big Happy, comics you can read
>
> - Name three things that used to be in Cincinnati you can now find in Atlanta

Was the previous week's (March 31, 2019) Get Fuzzy Sunday new or another rerun (OH, MR. CONLEY, WHEN ARE YOU EVER GOING TO END THE GET FUZZY STRIP FOR GOOD???)

Apr 7, 2019, 1:26:50 PM4/7/19
D Heine wrote:

> On Sunday, April 7, 2019 at 5:52:22 AM UTC-5, Brian Henke wrote:
> > Today's Get Fuzzy is yet another repeat from 2006.

> Was the previous week's (March 31, 2019) Get Fuzzy Sunday new or
> another rerun (OH, MR. CONLEY, WHEN ARE YOU EVER GOING TO END THE GET
> FUZZY STRIP FOR GOOD???)

When will D. Heine end this nonsense for good?

Brian

D Heine

Apr 14, 2019, 9:41:56 AM4/14/19
Here's a video someone made about the Get Fuzzy comic strip this 2019 year, though I still wish it ended for good this 2019 year: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBnKX3VKGM4

Brian Henke

Apr 14, 2019, 12:33:55 PM4/14/19
TOday's Get Fuzzy is yet another repeat from 2006.

Cincy...@yahoo.com

--------

Judge Parker, One Big Happy, comics you can read

D Heine

Apr 14, 2019, 3:29:28 PM4/14/19
On Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 11:33:55 AM UTC-5, Brian Henke wrote:
> On Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 9:41:56 AM UTC-4, D Heine wrote:

> > > When will D. Heine end this nonsense for good?
> > >

> > > Brian
> >
> > Here's a video someone made about the Get Fuzzy comic strip this 2019 year, though I still wish it ended for good this 2019 year: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBnKX3VKGM4
>
> TOday's Get Fuzzy is yet another repeat from 2006.
>

> --------
>
> Judge Parker, One Big Happy, comics you can read
>
> - Name three things that used to be in Cincinnati you can now find in Atlanta

Has it now been 2 weeks or 9 weeks for Get Fuzzy Sunday reruns from 2006? Still wishing for the end of the strip for good from Mr. Conley sometime soon...

Brian Henke

Apr 21, 2019, 11:54:49 AM4/21/19
today's Get Fuzzy is yet another repeat from 2006.

Cincy...@yahoo.com

D Heine

Apr 21, 2019, 12:17:55 PM4/21/19
On Sunday, April 21, 2019 at 10:54:49 AM UTC-5, Brian Henke wrote:
> On Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 3:29:28 PM UTC-4, D Heine wrote:

> > > TOday's Get Fuzzy is yet another repeat from 2006.
> > >

> > > --------
> > >
> > > Judge Parker, One Big Happy, comics you can read
> > >
> > > - Name three things that used to be in Cincinnati you can now find in Atlanta
> >
> > Has it now been 2 weeks or 9 weeks for Get Fuzzy Sunday reruns from 2006? Still wishing for the end of the strip for good from Mr. Conley sometime soon...
>
> today's Get Fuzzy is yet another repeat from 2006.
>

> ------
>
> Judge Parker, One Big Happy, comics you can read
>
> - Name three things that used to be in Cincinnati you can now find in Atlanta

Was the last new Get Fuzzy strip 3 weeks ago? or 10 weeks ago? OH, MR. CONLEY, WHY HAVEN'T YOU DECLARED TO END THE GET FUZZY STRIP FOR GOOD AS OF YET???

Apr 21, 2019, 3:16:13 PM4/21/19
You haven't explained why he, versus other largely rerun strips, should
do that. Why do you care? Can't newspapers make up their own minds?
What if the readers like the reruns?

This gets very tiresome. I really am starting to think that killfile is
the best answer. You post very little else.

Brian

Brian Henke

Apr 28, 2019, 11:59:20 AM4/28/19
Once again, today's Get Fuzzy is a 2006 repeat.

Cincy...@yahoo.com

Darry...@aol.com

Apr 28, 2019, 12:06:16 PM4/28/19
On Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 10:59:20 AM UTC-5, Brian Henke wrote:
> On Sunday, April 21, 2019 at 3:16:13 PM UTC-4, Default User wrote:
> > D Heine wrote:
> >
> > > On Sunday, April 21, 2019 at 10:54:49 AM UTC-5, Brian Henke wrote:
> >
> > > Was the last new Get Fuzzy strip 3 weeks ago? or 10 weeks ago? OH,
> > > MR. CONLEY, WHY HAVEN'T YOU DECLARED TO END THE GET FUZZY STRIP FOR
> > > GOOD AS OF YET???
> >
> > You haven't explained why he, versus other largely rerun strips, should
> > do that. Why do you care? Can't newspapers make up their own minds?
> > What if the readers like the reruns?
> >
> > This gets very tiresome. I really am starting to think that killfile is
> > the best answer. You post very little else.
> >

> > Brian
>
> Once again, today's Get Fuzzy is a 2006 repeat.
>

> ------
>
> Judge Parker, One Big Happy, comics you can read
>
> - Name three things that used to be in Cincinnati you can now find in Atlanta

When was the last first run Get Fuzzy episode? 4 weeks ago or 11 weeks ago? I STILL WANT MR. CONLEY TO DECLARE WITH ANDREWS MCMEEL TO OFFICIALLY END THE GET FUZZY STRIP FOR GOOD SOMETIME THIS SUMMER 2019!!!

Apr 29, 2019, 1:18:36 PM4/29/19
Darry...@aol.com wrote:

> When was the last first run Get Fuzzy episode? 4 weeks ago or 11
> weeks ago? I STILL WANT MR. CONLEY TO DECLARE WITH ANDREWS MCMEEL TO
> OFFICIALLY END THE GET FUZZY STRIP FOR GOOD SOMETIME THIS SUMMER
> 2019!!!

Yeah, plonk and all that.

Brian

Brian Henke

May 5, 2019, 6:54:21 AM5/5/19
Today's Get Fuzzy is YET another repeat from 2006.

Someone ought to get in touch with Darby Conley soon about the fate of GF.

------

Cincy...@yahoo.com

Darry...@aol.com

May 5, 2019, 8:20:34 AM5/5/19
On Sunday, May 5, 2019 at 5:54:21 AM UTC-5, Brian Henke wrote:
> Today's Get Fuzzy is YET another repeat from 2006.
>
> Someone ought to get in touch with Darby Conley soon about the fate of GF.
>
> ------
>

> Judge Parker, One Big Happy, comics you can read
>
> - Name three things that used to be in Cincinnati you can now find in Atlanta

I will get in touch via gocomics about Get Fuzzy's fate (I don't have Darby's snail mail anyway, unless you write to him c/o Andrews McMeel) when I have a chance.

Cryptoengineer

May 5, 2019, 11:07:15 AM5/5/19
Brian Henke <cincy...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> Today's Get Fuzzy is YET another repeat from 2006.
>
> Someone ought to get in touch with Darby Conley soon about the fate
> of GF.

This is the 'Delenda est Carthago' of r.a.c.strips

pt

Darry...@aol.com

May 5, 2019, 12:48:04 PM5/5/19
On Sunday, May 5, 2019 at 10:07:15 AM UTC-5,

> > Today's Get Fuzzy is YET another repeat from 2006.
> >
> > Someone ought to get in touch with Darby Conley soon about the fate
> > of GF.
>
> This is the 'Delenda est Carthago' of r.a.c.strips
>
> pt

Why "DELENDA EST CARTHAGO"?

Cryptoengineer

May 5, 2019, 1:47:25 PM5/5/19
Darry...@aol.com wrote in news:c5759bb6-b9b3-4e97-8c0c-
a8ebf5...@googlegroups.com:

> On Sunday, May 5, 2019 at 10:07:15 AM UTC-5,
>>
>> > Today's Get Fuzzy is YET another repeat from 2006.
>> >
>> > Someone ought to get in touch with Darby Conley soon about the fate
>> > of GF.
>>
>> This is the 'Delenda est Carthago' of r.a.c.strips

> Why "DELENDA EST CARTHAGO"?

Cato the Elder felt that Carthage was an existential threat to Rome.
For many years, he ended every speech he gave to the Senate, on any
topic, with 'In addition, Carthage must be destroyed'.

Brian's endless calls for 'Get Fuzzy' to be ended reminds me of this.

pt

Darry...@aol.com

May 6, 2019, 12:07:46 PM5/6/19
Just got in touch with Andrews McMeel about the fate of Get Fuzzy, they replied: "This information is not available at this time".

Brian Henke

May 12, 2019, 11:33:32 AM5/12/19
Darryl keeps saying that.

BTW, today's Get Fuzzy is YET another 2006 repeat.

Cincy...@yahoo.com

----

D Heine

May 12, 2019, 1:09:38 PM5/12/19
On Sunday, May 12, 2019 at 10:33:32 AM UTC-5, Brian Henke wrote:
> On Sunday, May 5, 2019 at 1:47:25 PM UTC-4, Cryptoengineer wrote:
> >

> > > On Sunday, May 5, 2019 at 10:07:15 AM UTC-5,

> > > Why "DELENDA EST CARTHAGO"?
> >
> > Cato the Elder felt that Carthage was an existential threat to Rome.
> > For many years, he ended every speech he gave to the Senate, on any
> > topic, with 'In addition, Carthage must be destroyed'.
> >
> > Brian's endless calls for 'Get Fuzzy' to be ended reminds me of this.
> >
> > pt
>
> Darryl keeps saying that.
>
> BTW, today's Get Fuzzy is YET another 2006 repeat.
>

> ----
>
> Judge Parker, One Big Happy, comics you can read
>
> - Name three things that used to be in Cincinnati you can now find in Atlanta

So the Sunday Get Fuzzy strips have been 2006 reruns for 3 months now (unless the last new strip was 6 weeks ago). Is this strip on life support or something? WHEN WILL THE STRIP END FOR GOOD SO THAT ALL THE REMAINING GET FUZZY NEWSPAPER CLIENTS CAN REPLACE IT WITH BETTER STRIPS???

Brian Henke

May 19, 2019, 4:41:54 PM5/19/19

Once again, Get Fuzzy is a 2006 repeat.

Cincy...@yahoo.com

-----

Judge Parker, One Big Happy, Jehovah's Witnesses conventions

D Heine

May 19, 2019, 5:27:22 PM5/19/19
On Sunday, May 19, 2019 at 3:41:54 PM UTC-5, Brian Henke wrote:
> Once again, Get Fuzzy is a 2006 repeat.
>

> -----
>
> Judge Parker, One Big Happy, Jehovah's Witnesses conventions
>
> - Name three things that used to be in Cincinnati you can now find in Atlanta

So it's now 7 weeks in a row for Get Fuzzy 2006 Sunday reruns and still nothing on when Mr. Conley will do a new Sunday soon or declare the strip is ending for good this Summer 2019???

Brian Henke

May 26, 2019, 12:49:27 PM5/26/19
It's a broken record, but today's Get Fuzzy is YET another 2006 repeat.

Let's hope if Darby is gonna end this once and for all and start running new strips.

Cincy...@yahoo.com

-----

Judge Parker, One Big Happy, comics you can read

D Heine

May 26, 2019, 2:26:37 PM5/26/19
On Sunday, May 26, 2019 at 11:49:27 AM UTC-5, Brian Henke wrote:
> It's a broken record, but today's Get Fuzzy is YET another 2006 repeat.
>
> Let's hope if Darby is gonna end this once and for all and start running new strips.
>

> -----
>
> Judge Parker, One Big Happy, comics you can read
>
> - Name three things that used to be in Cincinnati you can now find in Atlanta

Or let's hope, since Andrews-McMeel is keeping the fate of the strip num, that Darby parts ways of the strip and both Darby and A-M announce its Summer 2019 ending of the strip even if it doesn't plan a farewell strip.

There was only 1 major newspaper comic strip to end in 2019 so far: Ballard Street.

Brian Henke

Jun 2, 2019, 2:17:39 PM6/2/19
Today's Get Fuzzy is YET another repeat from 2006.

Let's hope that we find out the fate of Get Fuzzy soon, if Darby Conley plans to end it for good and get some strips by people who publish new episodes on a regular, consistent basis.

Cincy...@yahoo.com

-------

D Heine

Jun 2, 2019, 2:36:39 PM6/2/19
On Sunday, June 2, 2019 at 1:17:39 PM UTC-5, Brian Henke wrote:
> On Sunday, May 26, 2019 at 2:26:37 PM UTC-4, D Heine wrote:
> > On Sunday, May 26, 2019 at 11:49:27 AM UTC-5, Brian Henke wrote:
> > > It's a broken record, but today's Get Fuzzy is YET another 2006 repeat.
> > >
> > > Let's hope if Darby is gonna end this once and for all and start running new strips.
> > >

> > > -----
> > >
> > > Judge Parker, One Big Happy, comics you can read
> > >
> > > - Name three things that used to be in Cincinnati you can now find in Atlanta
> >
> > Or let's hope, since Andrews-McMeel is keeping the fate of the strip num, that Darby parts ways of the strip and both Darby and A-M announce its Summer 2019 ending of the strip even if it doesn't plan a farewell strip.
> >
> > There was only 1 major newspaper comic strip to end in 2019 so far: Ballard Street.
>
> Today's Get Fuzzy is YET another repeat from 2006.
>
> Let's hope that we find out the fate of Get Fuzzy soon, if Darby Conley plans to end it for good and get some strips by people who publish new episodes on a regular, consistent basis.

You took the words right out of my mouth somewhat, it's up to Andrews-McMeel and/or Mr. Conley himself.

Brian Henke

Jun 9, 2019, 7:28:29 AM6/9/19
Today's Get Fuzzy is, once again, another repeat from 2006. Let's hope that we learn the future of any new GF episodes soon.

------

Cincy...@yahoo.com

D Heine

Jun 9, 2019, 9:26:55 AM6/9/19
OR word of Darby Conley throwing in the towel on Get Fuzzy and ending the strip for good according to Andrews McMeel.

D Heine

Jun 9, 2019, 9:29:34 AM6/9/19
Another things: It's 10 weeks in a row of 2006 Get Fuzzy Sunday reruns.

Brian Henke

Jun 16, 2019, 10:32:56 AM6/16/19
Make it eleven weeks now, as Get Fuzzy is yet another 2006 repeat.

Cincy...@yahoo.com

D Heine

Jun 16, 2019, 11:57:34 AM6/16/19
> --
>
> Judge Parker, One Big Happy, comics you can read
>
> - Name three things that used to be in Cincinnati you can now find in Atlanta

What is taking so long for Mr. Conley and/or Andrews-McMeel to declare that the Get Fuzzy strip is ending for good???

Brian Henke

Jun 23, 2019, 12:52:36 PM6/23/19
Make it 12 weeks in a row where Get Fuzzy is a 2006 repeat.

Cincy...@yahoo.com

D Heine

Jun 23, 2019, 3:14:46 PM6/23/19
On Sunday, June 23, 2019 at 11:52:36 AM UTC-5, Brian Henke wrote:
> Make it 12 weeks in a row where Get Fuzzy is a 2006 repeat.
>

> ------
>
> Judge Parker, One Big Happy, comics you can read
>
> - Name three things that used to be in Cincinnati you can now find in Atlanta

If the Sunday 2006 rerun situation continues next week, it will be 3 months of Get Fuzzy Sunday reruns, and still nothing yet from Mr. Conley and/or Andrews-McMeel if and when the Get Fuzzy strip is coming to an end or not! Could Mr. Conley be having a family life problem or something like that for the near 3 months (Last year Big Nate creator Lincoln Pierce had a family life problem that but the Big Nate comic strip in reruns for 6 and a 1/2 months but Mr. Pierce did return to new Big Nate strips starting in July-August 2018 and we haven't seen a rerun break of Big Nate again ever since, at least for now. Same for Jim Scarnelli and his Gasoline Alley comic strip from late 2017 and early 2018 - though the Gasoline Alley reruns were with a new copyright date. Even Rick S. for his Soup to Nutz strip put the strip in reruns in Spring 2018 and then decided to end the strip for good out of the newspaper comics, however, Rick rebooted the Soup to Nutz strip as a Patreon webcomic in Fall 2018 with a new title - I forgot what the title of the Rick S. Soup to Nutz Patreon webcomic reboot is!)

D Heine

Jun 30, 2019, 11:22:55 PM6/30/19
There has been no report on today's Sunday Get Fuzzy strip, I checked myself. First new Sunday from 2019 since March 2019 or not? This Sunday strip has to deal with someone eating the pea - new or rerun?

I guess there's still no word on how long Darby will do new Sunday Get Fuzzy strips until he does a finale strip in the weeks and/or months to come...

Brian Henke

Jul 1, 2019, 1:21:35 PM7/1/19
Oops, I should have said that yesterday's Get Fuzzy was another 2006 repeat, making it 13 weeks without a new strip.

Still no word about what is going on with Darby Conley and nothing about when he will resume new comics.

Cincy...@yahoo.com

D Heine

Jul 1, 2019, 1:40:32 PM7/1/19
> ---
>
> Judge Parker, One Big Happy, comics you can read
>
> - Name three things that used to be in Cincinnati you can now find in Atlanta

Or when Darby Conley will declare he is ending the Get Fuzzy strip for good? This is now 3 months in 2006 Sunday rerun mode!

Brian Henke

Jul 7, 2019, 7:02:45 AM7/7/19
Make it 14 weeks in a row, as Get Fuzzy is yet another repeat (I couldn't make out the copyright date). Let's all hope we will find out the fate of GF soon!

Cincy...@yahoo.com

------

Judge Parker, One Big Happy, comics you can read

- Name thtee things that used to be in Cincinnati you can now find in Atlanta

Brian Henke

Jul 14, 2019, 7:03:45 AM7/14/19
It's now fifteen weeks in a row, as Get Fuzzy is yet another 2006 repeat.

Like I said before, someone better find out what is going on with Darby Conley and see what is the fate of GF.

Cincy...@yahoo.com

Blinky Wonder Wombat

Jul 15, 2019, 1:35:30 PM7/15/19
From over two years ago:

https://www.chron.com/entertainment/article/What-happened-to-the-Get-Fuzzy-comic-strip-11057644.php

Conely is not making new comics and apparently has moved on to other things. Isn't time we did the same?

Brian Henke

Jul 21, 2019, 6:56:01 AM7/21/19
It's mow sixteen weeks without a new GF. as we have another 2006 repeat.

Cincy...@yahoo.com

------

Judge Parker, One Big Happy, comics you can read

- Name three things that ysed to be in CIncinnati you cna now find in Atlanta

D Heine

Jul 21, 2019, 1:08:17 PM7/21/19
On Sunday, July 21, 2019 at 5:56:01 AM UTC-5, Brian Henke wrote:
> On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 1:35:30 PM UTC-4, Blinky Wonder Wombat wrote:
> > From over two years ago:
> >
> > https://www.chron.com/entertainment/article/What-happened-to-the-Get-Fuzzy-comic-strip-11057644.php
> >
> > Conely is not making new comics and apparently has moved on to other things. Isn't time we did the same?
>
> It's mow sixteen weeks without a new GF. as we have another 2006 repeat.
>

> ------
>
> Judge Parker, One Big Happy, comics you can read
>
> - Name three things that ysed to be in CIncinnati you cna now find in Atlanta

Now it's 4 months of Sunday Get Fuzzy reruns with no word on Get Fuzzy's ending fate!

Brian Henke

Jul 28, 2019, 5:44:09 AM7/28/19
Now it's seventeen weeks without a new Get Fuzzy, this time it's a 2007 repeat.

Cincy...@yahoo.com

---

Judge Parker, One Big Happy, comics you can read

D Heine

Jul 28, 2019, 7:28:27 AM7/28/19
On Sunday, July 28, 2019 at 4:44:09 AM UTC-5, Brian Henke wrote:
> On Sunday, July 21, 2019 at 6:56:01 AM UTC-4, Brian Henke wrote:
> > On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 1:35:30 PM UTC-4, Blinky Wonder Wombat wrote:
> > > From over two years ago:
> > >
> > > https://www.chron.com/entertainment/article/What-happened-to-the-Get-Fuzzy-comic-strip-11057644.php
> > >
> > > Conely is not making new comics and apparently has moved on to other things. Isn't time we did the same?
> >
> > It's mow sixteen weeks without a new GF. as we have another 2006 repeat.
> >

> > ------
> >
> > Judge Parker, One Big Happy, comics you can read
> >
> > - Name three things that ysed to be in CIncinnati you cna now find in Atlanta
>
> Now it's seventeen weeks without a new Get Fuzzy, this time it's a 2007 repeat.
>

> ---
>
> Judge Parker, One Big Happy, comics you can read
>
> - Name three things that used to be in Cincinnati you can now find in Atlanta

What is taking so long in 17 weeks for Mr. Conley and/or Andrews McMeel to declare the end of the Get Fuzzy comic strip for good???