Dilbert: Dave Finds A Portal To The Metaverse

Lynn McGuire

Aug 5, 2022, 2:56:37 PM8/5/22
Dilbert: Dave Finds A Portal To The Metaverse
https://dilbert.com/strip/2022-08-05

Where has Dave been all these years ?

Lynn

Wolffan

Aug 6, 2022, 5:29:04 PM8/6/22
On 05 Aug 2022, Lynn McGuire wrote
(in article <tcjp53$3a1e1$1...@dont-email.me>):
Dave has been hanging out with Simon Travaglia from El Reg, learning how to
be a proper Bastard Operator From Hell by studying with the Master. All he
needs now is a roll of carpet and a bucket of quicklime.

https://www.theregister.com/Author/Simon-Travaglia

Gary R. Schmidt

Aug 7, 2022, 7:29:07 AM8/7/22
But who will be the PFY?? They're all adults - FSVO of "adult" - and if
Dave was learning from the BOFH there'd have been more than a few deaths
by now.

(Back on the 80's people would say to me, "I thought you were a New
Zealander", or, "I thought your name was Simon".
It had its uses. :-) )

Cheers,
Gary B-)

Wolffan

Aug 7, 2022, 8:50:18 AM8/7/22
On 07 Aug 2022, Gary R. Schmidt wrote
(in article<b1k4si-...@paranoia.mcleod-schmidt.id.au>):

> On 07/08/2022 07:28, Wolffan wrote:
> > On 05 Aug 2022, Lynn McGuire wrote
> > (in article <tcjp53$3a1e1$1...@dont-email.me>):
> >
> > > Dilbert: Dave Finds A Portal To The Metaverse
> > > https://dilbert.com/strip/2022-08-05
> > >
> > > Where has Dave been all these years ?
> > >
> > > Lynn
> >
> > Dave has been hanging out with Simon Travaglia from El Reg, learning how to
> > be a proper Bastard Operator From Hell by studying with the Master. All he
> > needs now is a roll of carpet and a bucket of quicklime.
> >
> > https://www.theregister.com/Author/Simon-Travaglia
> But who will be the PFY??

Ashok.
> They're all adults - FSVO of "adult" - and if
> Dave was learning from the BOFH there'd have been more than a few deaths
> by now.

we haven’t seen Ratbert or Catbert recently.