doonesbury and the commodore hotel

terry anderson

Nov 29, 2022, 1:50:38 PM11/29/22
Does anyone know where I can find copies of the doonesbury strips on the beirut commmodore hotel?

Joshua Kreitzer

Dec 5, 2022, 4:17:31 AM12/5/22

The first one I could find was the one at https://www.gocomics.com/doonesbury/1982/07/13 with the Commodore Hotel storyline appearing on and off after that (the storyline went back to America, then there were more strips with Roland Hedley staying at the Commodore). If you're looking for them in book form, some appear in "Doonesbury Dossier: The Reagan Years."

--
Joshua Kreitzer
grom...@hotmail.com