Crankshaft: Screaming Service

Lynn McGuire

Mar 9, 2023, 3:32:35 PM3/9/23
Crankshaft: Screaming Service
https://www.gocomics.com/crankshaft/2023/03/09

OK, that was funny.

Lynn

Paul S Person

Mar 10, 2023, 12:14:50 PM3/10/23
I don't recall their names ("Shudder"?) but Prime has a few add-ons
that appear to specialize in horror films.
--
"In this connexion, unquestionably the most significant
development was the disintegration, under Christian

John W Kennedy

Mar 10, 2023, 4:51:42 PM3/10/23
On 3/10/23 12:14 PM, Paul S Person wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Mar 2023 14:32:32 -0600, Lynn McGuire
> <lynnmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Crankshaft: Screaming Service
>> https://www.gocomics.com/crankshaft/2023/03/09
>>
>> OK, that was funny.
>
> I don't recall their names ("Shudder"?) but Prime has a few add-ons
> that appear to specialize in horror films.

It’s also available on its own (i.e., with Shudder apps for iPhone,
iPad, and Apple TV, and, I suppose, non-Apple gear, too.

--
John W. Kennedy
Algernon Burbage, Lord Roderick, Father Martin, Bishop Baldwin,

Paul S Person

Mar 11, 2023, 12:26:47 PM3/11/23
On Fri, 10 Mar 2023 16:51:30 -0500, John W Kennedy
<john.w....@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 3/10/23 12:14 PM, Paul S Person wrote:
>> On Thu, 9 Mar 2023 14:32:32 -0600, Lynn McGuire
>> <lynnmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Crankshaft: Screaming Service
>>> https://www.gocomics.com/crankshaft/2023/03/09
>>>
>>> OK, that was funny.
>>
>> I don't recall their names ("Shudder"?) but Prime has a few add-ons
>> that appear to specialize in horror films.
>
>It’s also available on its own (i.e., with Shudder apps for iPhone,
>iPad, and Apple TV, and, I suppose, non-Apple gear, too.

I suspect /all/ of the services available with Prime are also
available separately.