Pickles occassional daily rerun thread 2023

Darryl H

Dec 31, 2022, 7:00:11 AM12/31/22
This is a placeholder for times when the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - has a rerun at least once each week in 2023 until the time Brian Crane announces to end the strip the good if he does this 2023 year.

Darryl H

Jan 2, 2023, 7:08:41 AM1/2/23
On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 6:00:11 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for times when the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - has a rerun at least once each week in 2023 until the time Brian Crane announces to end the strip the good if he does this 2023 year.

Today we have the first rerun Pickles daily strip of 2023 for January 2, 2023 - A daily rerun from 2002.

Darryl H

Jan 3, 2023, 6:37:13 AM1/3/23
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for January 3, 2023 is another 2002 rerun.

Darryl H

Jan 4, 2023, 6:35:12 AM1/4/23
For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for January 4, 2023 is yet another 2002 rerun.

jdelac...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2023, 9:22:39 PM1/4/23

> For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for January 4, 2023 is yet another 2002 rerun.

Actually, looking at GoComics, Today's strip appears to be new.

Darryl H

Jan 6, 2023, 8:00:22 AM1/6/23
On Wednesday, January 4, 2023 at 8:22:39 PM UTC-6, jdelac...@gmail.com wrote:
> > For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for January 4, 2023 is yet another 2002 rerun.
> Actually, looking at GoComics, Today's strip appears to be new.

And no false date here: Today's January 6, 2023 Pickles daily strip is a rerun from 2002 - for real this time.

Darryl H

Jan 9, 2023, 6:51:42 AM1/9/23
On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 6:00:11 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for times when the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - has a rerun at least once each week in 2023 until the time Brian Crane announces to end the strip the good if he does this 2023 year.

Today's January 9, 2023 Pickles daily strip is a rerun from 2001.

Darryl H

Jan 10, 2023, 6:33:07 AM1/10/23
For the second day in a row, today's January 10, 2023 Pickles daily strip is a rerun - today it comes from 2008.

Darryl H

Jan 11, 2023, 6:30:05 AM1/11/23
For the third day in a row, today's January 11, 2023 Pickles daily strip is a rerun - today it is another 2001 rerun.

Darryl H

Jan 15, 2023, 6:52:52 AM1/15/23
On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 6:00:11 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for times when the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - has a rerun at least once each week in 2023 until the time Brian Crane announces to end the strip the good if he does this 2023 year.

Today's Pickles Sunday strip for Sunday, January 15, 2023 is a rerun from 2009.

Darryl H

Jan 19, 2023, 7:43:24 AM1/19/23
On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 6:00:11 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for times when the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - has a rerun at least once each week in 2023 until the time Brian Crane announces to end the strip the good if he does this 2023 year.

Today's January 19, 2023 Pickles daily strip is a rerun from 2014.

Darryl H

Jan 20, 2023, 7:50:36 AM1/20/23
For the second day in a row, today's January 20, 2023 Pickles daily strip is another 2014 rerun.

Darryl H

Jan 21, 2023, 7:48:56 AM1/21/23
For the third day in a row, today's January 21, 2023 Pickles daily strip is yet another 2014 rerun. This January 16-21, 2023 week 1/2 the daily Pickles was new with 1/2 the daily Pickles strip being rerun.

Darryl H

Jan 26, 2023, 6:28:55 AM1/26/23
On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 6:00:11 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for times when the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - has a rerun at least once each week in 2023 until the time Brian Crane announces to end the strip the good if he does this 2023 year.

Today's Pickles January 26, 2023 daily strip is a rerun, but I can't tell if it is a rerun from 2002, 2012, or 2017.

Darryl H

Jan 27, 2023, 8:21:30 AM1/27/23
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for January 27, 2023 is another rerun. It comes from 2017.

Darryl H

Jan 28, 2023, 7:27:54 AM1/28/23
For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for January 28, 2023 is another rerun this time coming from 2012. It's another 1/2 week of Pickles new strips with the other 1/2 week of Pickles reruns fro the January 23-28, 2023 week.

How I wish Brian Crane ended the Pickles strip for good this 2023 year!

Darryl H

Jan 29, 2023, 7:30:52 AM1/29/23
For the fourth day in a row, Pickles is a rerun, today's January 29, 2023 Pickles Sunday strip is a rerun from 2002.

Darryl H

Jan 30, 2023, 7:09:52 AM1/30/23
Now it is 5 days in a row for the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns. Today's January 30, 2023 Pickles daily strip is a 2009 rerun.

Darryl H

Jan 31, 2023, 6:35:53 AM1/31/23
Now it is 6 days in a row for the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns. Today's January 31, 2023 Pickles daily strip is another 2009 rerun.

Darryl H

Feb 1, 2023, 6:18:28 AM2/1/23
It is now 7 days in a row for the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns. Today's Feb. 1, 2023 Pickles daily strip is a rerun that I think comes from 2007 or 2009.

Darryl H

Feb 2, 2023, 6:39:51 AM2/2/23
It is now 8 days in a row for the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns. Today's Feb. 2, 2023 Pickles daily strip is a rerun from 2009 again (I guess yesterday's Feb. 1, 2023 Pickles strip was from 2009 also).

jdelac...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2023, 8:29:50 PM2/2/23
I think Brian is on vacation this week. And quit demanding he end Pickles. He's not as bad as Darby "Get Fuzzy" Conley.

jdelac...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2023, 5:16:07 AM2/3/23
On Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 8:29:50 PM UTC-5, jdelac...@gmail.com wrote:
> I think Brian is on vacation this week. And quit demanding he end Pickles. He's not as bad as Darby "Get Fuzzy" Conley.

So I was wrong about Brian being on vacation. Today's (2/3) Pickles strip is new.

Darryl H

Feb 5, 2023, 8:05:41 AM2/5/23
On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 6:00:11 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for times when the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - has a rerun at least once each week in 2023 until the time Brian Crane announces to end the strip the good if he does this 2023 year.

Today's Pickles Sunday strip for Feb. 5, 2023 is a rerun from 2009.

Darryl H

Feb 9, 2023, 6:30:42 AM2/9/23
On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 6:00:11 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for times when the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - has a rerun at least once each week in 2023 until the time Brian Crane announces to end the strip the good if he does this 2023 year.

Today's Pickles daily strip for Feb. 9, 2023 is a rerun from 1999.

Darryl H

Feb 10, 2023, 7:47:38 AM2/10/23
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for Feb. 10, 2023 is another 1999 rerun.

Darryl H

Feb 11, 2023, 7:00:35 AM2/11/23
For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for Feb. 11, 2023 is yet another 1999 rerun. This Feb. 6-11, 2023 week 1/2 the Pickles strips were new and 1/2 the Pickles strips were party like it's 1999 (No offense to the late singer named Prince) rerun strips!

Darryl H

Feb 12, 2023, 7:32:15 AM2/12/23
For the fourth day in a row, the Pickles strip - daily and Sunday - is a rerun. Today's Sunday Feb. 12, 2023 Pickles Sunday strip comes from 2005 or 2006.

Darryl H

Feb 13, 2023, 9:18:28 AM2/13/23
It is now 5 days in a row for the Pickles strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns, today's Feb. 13, 2023 Pickles daily strip is a rerun from 2006.

Darryl H

Feb 14, 2023, 6:32:06 AM2/14/23
It is now 6 days in a row for the Pickles strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns, today's Feb. 14, 2023 Pickles daily strip is another 2006 rerun.

Darryl H

Feb 15, 2023, 6:28:12 AM2/15/23
It is now 7 days in a row for the Pickles strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns, today's Feb. 15, 2023 Pickles daily strip is a rerun from 1999.

Darryl H

Feb 19, 2023, 7:42:02 AM2/19/23
On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 6:00:11 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for times when the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - has a rerun at least once each week in 2023 until the time Brian Crane announces to end the strip the good if he does this 2023 year.

Today's Pickles Sunday strip for Feb. 19, 2023 is a rerun from 2010.

Darryl H

Feb 20, 2023, 7:08:50 AM2/20/23
'
For the second day in a row - the Pickles strip - daily and Sunday - is a rerun. Today's Pickles daily strip is a rerun that I can't tell comes from 2003 or 2009.

Darryl H

Feb 21, 2023, 6:28:41 AM2/21/23
It is now 3 days in a row for the Pickles strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns. Today's Pickles daily strip is a rerun from 2003.

Darryl H

Feb 22, 2023, 6:27:24 AM2/22/23
It is now 4 days in a row for the Pickles strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns. Today's Pickles daily strip is another 2003 rerun.

Darryl H

Feb 23, 2023, 6:28:39 AM2/23/23
It is now 5 days in a row for the Pickles strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns. Today's Pickles daily strip for Feb. 23, 2023 is yet another 2003 rerun.

jdelac...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2023, 8:24:35 AM2/23/23
I think Brian is on vacation this week. That probably explains the rerun streak.

Darryl H

Feb 25, 2023, 7:03:01 AM2/25/23
On Thursday, February 23, 2023 at 7:24:35 AM UTC-6, wrote:
> I think Brian is on vacation this week. That probably explains the rerun streak.

Yep, all week for Feb. 20-25, 2023 the Pickles daily strip was reruns for a full week.

Darryl H

Feb 26, 2023, 7:47:33 AM2/26/23
The Pickles reruns are still going for 11 days in a row for daily and Sunday - Today's Sunday Feb. 26, 2023 Pickles strip is a rerun from 2010.

Darryl H

Mar 6, 2023, 7:48:44 AM3/6/23
On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 6:00:11 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for times when the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - has a rerun at least once each week in 2023 until the time Brian Crane announces to end the strip the good if he does this 2023 year.

Last week's daily Pickles strips were all new, but today on March 6, 2023 today's daily Pickles strip is a rerun from 2010.

Darryl H

Mar 8, 2023, 6:27:40 AM3/8/23
Today's March 8, 2023 Pickles daily strip is a rerun from 2010.

Darryl H

Mar 9, 2023, 6:33:39 AM3/9/23
For the second consecutive day, today's March 9, 2023 Pickles daily strip is another 2010 rerun.

Darryl H

Mar 10, 2023, 7:44:26 AM3/10/23
For the third consecutive day, today's March 10, 2023 Pickles daily strip is yet another 2010 rerun.

Darryl H

Mar 11, 2023, 6:57:00 AM3/11/23
For the fourth day in a row, today's March 11, 2023 Pickles daily strip is once again another 2010 rerun. This March 6-11, 2023 week 5 of the 6 Pickles daily strips were reruns and only 1 was a new 2023 strip,

Darryl H

Mar 12, 2023, 7:38:09 AM3/12/23
It is now 5 days in a row for the Pickles strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns, today's Pickles Sunday strip from March 12, 2023 is a 2007 rerun.

Darryl H

Mar 15, 2023, 6:28:11 AM3/15/23
On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 6:00:11 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for times when the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - has a rerun at least once each week in 2023 until the time Brian Crane announces to end the strip the good if he does this 2023 year.

Today's March 15, 2023 Pickles daily strip is a rerun from 2007.

Darryl H

Mar 16, 2023, 6:34:37 AM3/16/23
For the second day in a row, today's March 16, 2023 Pickles daily strip is another 2007 rerun.

Darryl H

Mar 17, 2023, 7:40:23 AM3/17/23
For the third day in a row, today's March 17, 2023 Pickles daily strip is yet another 2007 rerun.

Darryl H

Mar 19, 2023, 7:36:54 AM3/19/23
Today's March 19, 2023 Pickles daily strip is a rerun from 2007, for the last 4 out of the 5 days the Pickles strip - daily and Sunday - has been reruns.

Darryl H

Mar 22, 2023, 6:49:14 AM3/22/23
On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 6:00:11 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for times when the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - has a rerun at least once each week in 2023 until the time Brian Crane announces to end the strip the good if he does this 2023 year.

Today's Pickles daily strip for March 22, 2023 is a rerun from 2010.

Darryl H

Mar 23, 2023, 7:30:57 AM3/23/23
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for March 23, 2023 is another 2010 rerun.

Darryl H

Mar 24, 2023, 8:03:19 AM3/24/23
For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for March 24, 2023 is yet another 2010 rerun.

Darryl H

Mar 25, 2023, 7:38:45 AM3/25/23
For the fourth day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for March 25, 2023 is once again another 2010 rerun. This March 20-25, 2023 week featured only Monday and Tuesday being new Pickles strips with the rest of the week being reruns - GEE, BRIAN CRANE, ARE YOU GOING TO DECLARE YOU ARE ENDING THE PICKLES COMIC STRIP SOMETIME BEFORE 2023 ENDS?

Darryl H

Mar 26, 2023, 8:41:18 AM3/26/23
Now it's 5 days in a row for the Pickles strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns since today's Pickles strip for Sunday, March 26, 2023 was originally to me from 2006.

Darryl H

Mar 29, 2023, 6:37:23 AM3/29/23
On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 6:00:11 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for times when the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - has a rerun at least once each week in 2023 until the time Brian Crane announces to end the strip the good if he does this 2023 year.

Today's Pickles daily strip for March 29, 2023 is a rerun from 2014.

Darryl H

Mar 30, 2023, 6:23:20 AM3/30/23
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for March 30, 2023 is another 2014 rerun.

Darryl H

Mar 31, 2023, 7:44:50 AM3/31/23
For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for March 31, 2023 is yet another 2014 rerun.

Darryl H

Apr 4, 2023, 6:35:57 AM4/4/23
On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 6:00:11 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for times when the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - has a rerun at least once each week in 2023 until the time Brian Crane announces to end the strip the good if he does this 2023 year.

Today's Pickles daily strip for April 4, 2023 is a rerun from 2006.

Darryl H

Apr 6, 2023, 6:30:14 AM4/6/23
Today's Pickles daily strip for April 6, 2023 is a 2006 rerun once again.

Darryl H

Apr 8, 2023, 7:08:20 AM4/8/23
Today's Pickles daily strip for April 8, 2023 is another rerun - but I can't tell if it is from 2006 or 2008.

So this April 3-8, 2023 week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday were new Pickles strips and Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday were rerun Pickles strips.

Darryl H

Apr 16, 2023, 7:07:33 AM4/16/23
On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 6:00:11 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for times when the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - has a rerun at least once each week in 2023 until the time Brian Crane announces to end the strip the good if he does this 2023 year.

Last week for the April 10-15, 2023 week the daily Pickles strips were new, but for today's April 16, 2023 Pickles Sunday strip it is a Sunday rerun from 2009.

Darryl H

Apr 24, 2023, 7:41:48 AM4/24/23
On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 6:00:11 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for times when the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - has a rerun at least once each week in 2023 until the time Brian Crane announces to end the strip the good if he does this 2023 year.

The last 2 weeks of daily Pickles strips were all new 2023 strips, but today on April 24, 2023 the daily Pickles strip is a 2011 rerun.

Darryl H

Apr 26, 2023, 6:23:07 AM4/26/23
On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 6:00:11 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for times when the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - has a rerun at least once each week in 2023 until the time Brian Crane announces to end the strip the good if he does this 2023 year.

Today's Pickles daily strip for April 26, 2023 is once again a 2011 rerun.

Darryl H

Apr 28, 2023, 6:49:26 AM4/28/23
Today's Pickles daily strip for April 28, 2023 is another rerun, but I can't tell if it is from 2001 or 2011.

jdelac...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2023, 11:36:40 PM4/29/23
The Pickles comic strip for 4/30 is a rerun from November 1, 2009 which pays a well-timed homage to Harry Belafonte who died earlier this week.

Saw it on Facebook.

Darryl H

May 3, 2023, 6:35:10 AM5/3/23
On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 6:00:11 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for times when the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - has a rerun at least once each week in 2023 until the time Brian Crane announces to end the strip the good if he does this 2023 year.

Today's Pickles daily strip for May 3, 2023 is a rerun from 2009.

Darryl H

May 8, 2023, 7:39:24 AM5/8/23
On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 6:00:11 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for times when the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - has a rerun at least once each week in 2023 until the time Brian Crane announces to end the strip the good if he does this 2023 year.

Today's Pickles daily strip from May 8, 2023 is a rerun from 2011.

Darryl H

May 9, 2023, 6:28:09 AM5/9/23
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip from May 9, 2023 is another 2011 rerun.

Darryl H

May 10, 2023, 6:56:14 AM5/10/23
For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for May 10, 2023 is once again a 2011 rerun.

Darryl H

May 14, 2023, 8:19:44 AM5/14/23
On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 6:00:11 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for times when the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - has a rerun at least once each week in 2023 until the time Brian Crane announces to end the strip the good if he does this 2023 year.

Today's Pickles Sunday strip for May 14, 2023 is a rerun from 2012.

Darryl H

May 15, 2023, 7:58:55 AM5/15/23
It is now 2 days in a row for the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns since today's Pickles daily strip for May 15, 2023 is a rerun from 2014.

Darryl H

May 16, 2023, 6:32:00 AM5/16/23
It is now 3 days in a row for the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns since today's Pickles daily strip for May 16, 2023 is another rerun from 2014.

Darryl H

May 17, 2023, 6:45:27 AM5/17/23
It is now 4 days in a row for the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns since today's Pickles daily strip for May 17, 2023 is yet another rerun from 2014.

Darryl H

May 22, 2023, 7:49:06 AM5/22/23
On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 6:00:11 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for times when the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - has a rerun at least once each week in 2023 until the time Brian Crane announces to end the strip the good if he does this 2023 year.

Today's Pickles daily strip for May 22, 2023 is a rerun from 2014.

Darryl H

May 23, 2023, 6:31:11 AM5/23/23
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for May 23, 2023 is another rerun. This time I can't tell if it is from 2015 or 2016.

Darryl H

May 24, 2023, 6:34:24 AM5/24/23
For the third day in a a row, today's Pickles daily strip for May 24, 2023 is another rerun. Today it was from 2016.

Darryl H

May 28, 2023, 7:35:51 AM5/28/23
On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 6:00:11 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for times when the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - has a rerun at least once each week in 2023 until the time Brian Crane announces to end the strip the good if he does this 2023 year.

Today's Pickles Sunday strip for May 28, 2023 is a rerun from 2016.

Darryl H

Jun 1, 2023, 6:35:44 AM6/1/23
On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 6:00:11 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for times when the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - has a rerun at least once each week in 2023 until the time Brian Crane announces to end the strip the good if he does this 2023 year.

Today's Pickles daily strip for June 1, 2023 is a rerun from 2016.

Darryl H

Jun 2, 2023, 7:38:02 AM6/2/23
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for June 2, 2023 is another 2016 rerun.

Darryl H

Jun 3, 2023, 7:30:48 AM6/3/23
For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for June 3, 2023 is yet another 2016 rerun. So for the May 29-June 3, 2023 week 1/2 the week was new Pickles strips and 1/2 the week was 2016 reruns.

I wish you ended the Pickles strip for good before 2023 ends, Mr. Crane!

Darryl H

Jun 5, 2023, 6:54:21 AM6/5/23
Today's June 5, 2023 Pickles daily strip is a rerun from 2016. The last 4 out of 5 days the Pickles strip was reruns (The Sunday, June 4, 2023 Pickles Sunday strip was new).

Darryl H

Jun 6, 2023, 6:30:20 AM6/6/23
Today's June 6, 2023 Pickles daily strip is a rerun from 2015. The last 5 Pickles daily strips have been reruns.

Darryl H

Jun 7, 2023, 6:37:35 AM6/7/23
Today's June 7, 2023 Pickles daily strip is another rerun from 2015. The last 6 Pickles daily strips have been reruns.

Darryl H

Jun 13, 2023, 11:20:58 PM6/13/23
On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 6:00:11 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for times when the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - has a rerun at least once each week in 2023 until the time Brian Crane announces to end the strip the good if he does this 2023 year.

Sorry I was late on this - today's Pickles daily strip for June 13, 2023 is a rerun from 2011.

Darryl H

Jun 14, 2023, 6:35:53 AM6/14/23
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for June 14, 2023 is another 2011 rerun.

Darryl H

Jun 19, 2023, 7:08:03 AM6/19/23
On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 6:00:11 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for times when the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - has a rerun at least once each week in 2023 until the time Brian Crane announces to end the strip the good if he does this 2023 year.

Today's June 19, 2023 Pickles daily strip is a rerun, but I can't tell if it is from 2006 or 2008.

Darryl H

Jun 20, 2023, 6:32:41 AM6/20/23
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip is a rerun for June 20, 2023, once again I can't tell if it is a 2006 or 2008 rerun.

Darryl H

Jun 21, 2023, 6:29:35 AM6/21/23
For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip is a rerun for June 21, 2023, this time I think it is a rerun from 2009.

Darryl H

Jun 25, 2023, 7:32:04 AM6/25/23
On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 6:00:11 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for times when the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - has a rerun at least once each week in 2023 until the time Brian Crane announces to end the strip the good if he does this 2023 year.

Today's Pickles Sunday strip for June 25, 2023 is a Sunday rerun from 2017.

Darryl H

Jun 26, 2023, 7:42:20 AM6/26/23
Today's Pickles daily strip for June 26, 2023 is a rerun from 2011. Now it's 2 days in a row for the Pickles strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns.

Darryl H

Jul 3, 2023, 7:35:08 AM7/3/23
On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 6:00:11 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for times when the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - has a rerun at least once each week in 2023 until the time Brian Crane announces to end the strip the good if he does this 2023 year.

Today's Pickles daily strip for July 3, 2023 is a rerun from 2013 (10 years ago!).

Darryl H

Jul 4, 2023, 6:56:40 AM7/4/23
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for July 4, 2023 is another 2013 rerun.

Darryl H

Jul 5, 2023, 6:53:01 AM7/5/23
For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for July 5, 2023 is yet another 2013 rerun.

Darryl H

Jul 9, 2023, 7:05:36 AM7/9/23
On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 6:00:11 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for times when the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - has a rerun at least once each week in 2023 until the time Brian Crane announces to end the strip the good if he does this 2023 year.

Today's Pickles Sunday strip for July 9, 2023 is a rerun from 2017.

Darryl H

Jul 13, 2023, 6:30:02 AM7/13/23
On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 6:00:11 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for times when the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - has a rerun at least once each week in 2023 until the time Brian Crane announces to end the strip the good if he does this 2023 year.

Today's Pickles daily strip for July 13, 2023 is a rerun from 2014.

Darryl H

Jul 14, 2023, 11:48:13 AM7/14/23
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for July 14, 2023 is another 2014 rerun.

Darryl H

Jul 15, 2023, 7:28:00 AM7/15/23
For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for July 15, 2023 is yet another 2014 rerun. This July 10-15, 2023 week had 1/2 new Pickles strips and 1/2 2014 reruns.

GEE, MR. CRANE, I WISH YOU ENDED THE PICKLES COMIC STRIP FOR GOOD BEFORE 2023 ENDS!

Darryl H

Jul 17, 2023, 7:08:53 AM7/17/23
Today's Pickles daily strip for July 17, 2023 is a rerun from 2007, making it the last 4 out of 5 days the Pickles daily strip has been reruns.

Darryl H

Jul 18, 2023, 6:34:06 AM7/18/23
Today's Pickles daily strip for July 18, 2023 is a rerun from 2007, making it the last 5 out of 6 days the Pickles daily strip has been reruns.

Darryl H

Jul 19, 2023, 6:25:27 AM7/19/23
Today's Pickles daily strip for July 19, 2023 is another rerun from 2007, making it the last 6 out of 7 days the Pickles daily strip has been reruns.

I said it before and I will say it again: GEE, MR. CRANE, I WISH YOU ENDED THE PICKLES COMIC STRIP FOR GOOD BEFORE 2023 ENDS!
It is loading more messages.