Pickles occassional daily rerun watch

D Heine

Oct 28, 2019, 7:32:40 AM10/28/19
This thread, seperate from the usual comic strip rerun weeks thread, is for the dates for when the daily Pickles comic strip is a rerun for a day since the daily Pickles strip went to a mix of daily first run/selected one or two days a week rerun strip mode as of mid September 2019.

Starting things off: Today's October 28, 2019 Pickles daily comic strip is a rerun from 2001.

D Heine

Oct 31, 2019, 4:23:06 PM10/31/19
On Monday, October 28, 2019 at 6:32:40 AM UTC-5, D Heine wrote:
> This thread, seperate from the usual comic strip rerun weeks thread, is for the dates for when the daily Pickles comic strip is a rerun for a day since the daily Pickles strip went to a mix of daily first run/selected one or two days a week rerun strip mode as of mid September 2019.
>
> Starting things off: Today's October 28, 2019 Pickles daily comic strip is a rerun from 2001.

The October 31, 2019 Pickles daily comic strip is a rerun from Halloween 1997.

D Heine

Nov 9, 2019, 7:08:09 AM11/9/19
On Monday, October 28, 2019 at 6:32:40 AM UTC-5, D Heine wrote:
> This thread, seperate from the usual comic strip rerun weeks thread, is for the dates for when the daily Pickles comic strip is a rerun for a day since the daily Pickles strip went to a mix of daily first run/selected one or two days a week rerun strip mode as of mid September 2019.

Well, this week's November 4-9, 2019 Pickles strips were all new and not one rerun that week.

D Heine

Nov 11, 2019, 7:16:47 AM11/11/19
The November 11, 2019 Pickles strip is a rerun from 2002, don't know if Pickles will be all reruns this week or not.

D Heine

Nov 12, 2019, 8:39:32 PM11/12/19
Found out: Pickles is in 2002 reruns all week this week.

D Heine

Nov 13, 2019, 1:38:50 PM11/13/19
Well, it isn't reruns again on November 13, 2019 - Pickles is back to fresh 2019 strips today after 2 days in a row of 2002 Pickles reruns.

D Heine

Nov 14, 2019, 3:18:28 PM11/14/19
November 14, 2019 - Pickles today is a rerun again from 2002.

D Heine

Nov 15, 2019, 8:11:16 AM11/15/19
November 15, 2019 - For the second day in a row and the fourth time this week Pickles once again in a 2002 rerun.

D Heine

Nov 16, 2019, 7:58:13 AM11/16/19
November 16, 2019 - For the third day in a row Pickles is another 2002 rerun. That makes it 5 out of 6 days this week the Pickles comic strip has been reruns with only 1 new 2019 Pickles strip.

D Heine

Nov 16, 2019, 1:55:33 PM11/16/19
Correction: Today's Pickles rerun for November 16, 2019 is from 2000, not 2002.

D Heine

Nov 23, 2019, 7:04:45 AM11/23/19
On Saturday, November 9, 2019 at 6:08:09 AM UTC-6, D Heine wrote:
This week's November 18-23, 2019 Pickles strips were all new and not rerun strips.

D Heine

Nov 30, 2019, 3:17:45 PM11/30/19
Two straight weeks of new Pickles daily strips. Might have to cease this thread soon...

D Heine

Mar 4, 2020, 9:47:19 PM3/4/20
Actually, today's March 4, 2020 Pickles daily strip is a rerun from 2004. - Looks like the off and on Pickles first run/rerun daily mode is back, not just on Saturdays.

D Heine

Mar 5, 2020, 6:56:22 AM3/5/20
For the second day in a row on March 5, 2020: Daily Pickles is a rerun again from 2004.

D Heine

Mar 9, 2020, 10:44:27 AM3/9/20
On Monday, October 28, 2019 at 6:32:40 AM UTC-5, D Heine wrote:
> This thread, seperate from the usual comic strip rerun weeks thread, is for the dates for when the daily Pickles comic strip is a rerun for a day since the daily Pickles strip went to a mix of daily first run/selected one or two days a week rerun strip mode as of mid September 2019.

Today's March 9, 2020 Pickles daily comic strip is a rerun from 2004.

D Heine

Mar 21, 2020, 8:07:04 AM3/21/20
Rumor has it Pickles is back to Saturday reruns, today's March 21, 2020 Pickles daily strip is a rerun from 2006.

D Heine

Mar 26, 2020, 7:44:31 AM3/26/20
Today's (and I guess tomorrow's) Pickles strip for March 26, 2020 is a rerun from 2010.

D Heine

Mar 28, 2020, 7:32:48 AM3/28/20
So this March 23-28, 2020 week the last 3 days (March 26-28, 2020) this week had Pickles reruns from 2010 in a sequence involving a vaccum cleaner.

D Heine

Apr 5, 2020, 9:57:13 AM4/5/20
Today's April 5, 2020 Pickles Sunday comic strip is a rerun from 2009.

D Heine

Apr 17, 2020, 7:50:16 AM4/17/20
Today's Friday, April 17, 2020 Pickles comic strip (daily) is a rerun from 2005.

D Heine

May 3, 2020, 7:33:11 AM5/3/20
Today's Sunday, May 3, 2020 Pickles Sunday comic strip is a rerun from 2002.

D Heine

May 3, 2020, 7:33:59 AM5/3/20
The day before - May 2, 2020 - was the regular Saturday Pickles rerun strip (this time from 1999).

D Heine

May 24, 2020, 7:16:31 AM5/24/20
Today's Sunday, May 24, 2020 Pickles Sunday comic strip is a rerun from 2011.

D Heine

May 28, 2020, 7:46:59 AM5/28/20
Today for May 28, 2020 daily pickles the strip is a 1994 daily rerun.

D Heine

Jun 3, 2020, 7:52:26 AM6/3/20
Today for June 3, 2020 the daily Pickles strip is a daily rerun from 2006.

D Heine

Jun 6, 2020, 7:16:28 AM6/6/20
And for the usual Saturday Pickles rerun on June 6, 2020 today it is a rerun from 2009.

D Heine

Jun 10, 2020, 8:54:28 AM6/10/20
Today's Pickles daily comic strip for June 10, 2020 is a rerun from 2006.

D Heine

Jun 11, 2020, 7:25:44 AM6/11/20
For the second day in a row, the daily Pickles comic strip for June 11, 2020 is another 2006 rerun.

D Heine

Jun 17, 2020, 7:02:32 AM6/17/20
On Monday, October 28, 2019 at 6:32:40 AM UTC-5, D Heine wrote:
> This thread, seperate from the usual comic strip rerun weeks thread, is for the dates for when the daily Pickles comic strip is a rerun for a day since the daily Pickles strip went to a mix of daily first run/selected one or two days a week rerun strip mode as of mid September 2019.
>
> Today's June 17, 2020 Pickles daily comic strip is a rerun from 2006.

Darryl Heine

Jun 21, 2020, 7:28:09 AM6/21/20
Today's Sunday, June 21, 2020 Pickles comic strip is a rerun from 2008.

Darryl Heine

Jun 26, 2020, 8:05:07 AM6/26/20
Today's Pickles daily comic for June 26, 2020 is a rerun from 2002.

Jimmy Delach

Jun 30, 2020, 4:19:48 PM6/30/20
BTW due to the error in the Tampa Bay Times e-edition this morning, in place of Darryl, I'll say Tomorrow's (7/1) strip is a repeat from 2004.

Darryl Heine

Jul 6, 2020, 7:21:01 AM7/6/20
On Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 3:19:48 PM UTC-5, Jimmy Delach wrote:
> BTW due to the error in the Tampa Bay Times e-edition this morning, in place of Darryl, I'll say Tomorrow's (7/1) strip is a repeat from 2004.

Today's June 6, 2020 Pickles daily strip is a rerun from 2009.

Darryl Heine

Jul 9, 2020, 6:49:33 AM7/9/20
I meant July 6, not June 6!

Also, today's July 9, 2020 Pickles daily strip is a rerun from 2008.

Darryl Heine

Jul 15, 2020, 6:49:17 AM7/15/20
Today's July 15, 2020 Pickles daily strip is a rerun from 2007.

Darryl Heine

Jul 16, 2020, 6:48:29 AM7/16/20
July 16, 2020: A Pickles 2007 rerun for the second day in a row.

Darryl Heine

Jul 17, 2020, 7:13:43 AM7/17/20
For the last 3 Pickles rerun strips, this is an arc dealing with Opal's broken arm from 2009, not 2007 as it continues on July 17, 2020.

Darryl Heine

Jul 19, 2020, 6:56:26 AM7/19/20
Today's Sunday July 19, 2020 Pickles strip is a rerun from 2009.

Darryl H

Jul 24, 2020, 7:18:42 AM7/24/20
Today's daily Pickles July 24, 2020 strip is a rerun from 2009.

Darryl H

Jul 28, 2020, 6:52:04 AM7/28/20
Today's daily Pickles July 28, 2020 strip is a rerun from 2004.

Darryl H

Aug 6, 2020, 6:44:26 AM8/6/20
Today's daily Pickles August 6, 2020 strip is a rerun from 2000.

Jimmy Delach

Aug 13, 2020, 7:28:48 PM8/13/20
The August 12th comic strip was a repeat from 2000.

Jimmy Delach

Aug 16, 2020, 8:39:59 AM8/16/20
The August 16th comic strip was a rerun from 2012.

Darryl H

Aug 21, 2020, 8:07:45 AM8/21/20
On Sunday, August 16, 2020 at 7:39:59 AM UTC-5, Jimmy Delach wrote:
> The August 16th comic strip was a rerun from 2012.

Today's August 21, 2020 Pickles daily strip is a rerun from 2001.

jdelac...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2020, 9:38:43 AM8/25/20
The 8/25 Pickles strip is a rerun from 2000.

Darryl H

Aug 26, 2020, 7:01:07 AM8/26/20
On Tuesday, August 25, 2020 at 8:38:43 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> The 8/25 Pickles strip is a rerun from 2000.
And today - 8/26/2020 the Pickles strip is another 2000 rerun.

jdelac...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2020, 8:54:16 AM9/4/20
The 9/4 Pickles strip is a repeat from 2000.

Darryl H

Sep 7, 2020, 7:34:07 AM9/7/20
On Monday, October 28, 2019 at 6:32:40 AM UTC-5, Darryl H wrote:
> This thread, seperate from the usual comic strip rerun weeks thread, is for the dates for when the daily Pickles comic strip is a rerun for a day since the daily Pickles strip went to a mix of daily first run/selected one or two days a week rerun strip mode as of mid September 2019.

Today's September 7, 2020 (Labor Day 2020) Pickles daily strip is a rerun from 2002.

Darryl H

Sep 13, 2020, 7:37:27 AM9/13/20
On Monday, October 28, 2019 at 6:32:40 AM UTC-5, Darryl H wrote:
> This thread, seperate from the usual comic strip rerun weeks thread, is for the dates for when the daily Pickles comic strip is a rerun for a day since the daily Pickles strip went to a mix of daily first run/selected one or two days a week rerun strip mode as of mid September 2019.
>
> Starting things off: Today's October 28, 2019 Pickles daily comic strip is a rerun from 2001.

Today's Sunday, September 13, 2020 Pickles Sunday comic strip is a rerun from 2012.

Darryl H

Sep 14, 2020, 7:34:49 AM9/14/20
Today's September 14, 2020 Pickles daily comic strip is a rerun from 2001.

D.D.Degg

Sep 14, 2020, 9:23:24 AM9/14/20
Darryl H wrote:

> Today's September 14, 2020 Pickles daily comic strip is a rerun from 2001.

Saturday, September 12, 2020, was a repeat of 2001
when Brian Crane won the Divisional Reuben Award
for Best Newspaper Comic Strip of the Year.
https://www.nationalcartoonists.com/member/brian-crane/

Darryl H

Sep 15, 2020, 6:53:06 AM9/15/20
For the 3rd. weekday in a row, Pickles is in a rerun mode with today's September 15, 2020 strip a rerun from 2000.

jdelac...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2020, 10:58:24 AM9/15/20
Brian Crane is likely on vacation this week.

Darryl H

Sep 17, 2020, 6:56:25 AM9/17/20
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 9:58:24 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> Brian Crane is likely on vacation this week.

After 4 straight daily rerun Pickles strips, Pickles returned to new strips on September 17, 2020.

Darryl H

Sep 24, 2020, 6:33:15 AM9/24/20
On Monday, October 28, 2019 at 6:32:40 AM UTC-5, Darryl H wrote:
> This thread, seperate from the usual comic strip rerun weeks thread, is for the dates for when the daily Pickles comic strip is a rerun for a day since the daily Pickles strip went to a mix of daily first run/selected one or two days a week rerun strip mode as of mid September 2019.

Today's daily Pickles comic strip for September 24, 2020 is a rerun from 2008.

Darryl H

Oct 1, 2020, 6:49:52 AM10/1/20
Today's October 1, 2020 Pickles daily comic strip is a rerun from 2006.

Darryl H

Oct 9, 2020, 6:31:53 AM10/9/20
Today's October 9, 2020 Pickles daily comic strip is a rerun from 2009.

Darryl H

Oct 10, 2020, 6:44:46 AM10/10/20
For the second day in a row on October 10, 2020 the Pickles daily comic strip is a rerun - this time a 2001 daily strip.

Darryl H

Oct 11, 2020, 7:50:07 AM10/11/20
For the third day in a row on October 11, 2020 - Today's Sunday Pickles comic strip is a rerun from 2016.

Darryl H

Oct 17, 2020, 7:32:51 AM10/17/20
Today's daily Pickles comic strip for October 17, 2020 is a rerun from 2002.

Darryl H

Oct 21, 2020, 6:42:06 AM10/21/20
Today's daily Pickles comic strip for October 21, 2020 is a rerun from 2014.

Darryl H

Oct 22, 2020, 6:39:21 AM10/22/20
For the second day in a row on October 22, 2020 - the Pickles daily strip is a 2014 rerun.

Darryl H

Oct 26, 2020, 8:17:46 AM10/26/20
On Monday, October 28, 2019 at 6:32:40 AM UTC-5, Darryl H wrote:
> This thread, seperate from the usual comic strip rerun weeks thread, is for the dates for when the daily Pickles comic strip is a rerun for a day since the daily Pickles strip went to a mix of daily first run/selected one or two days a week rerun strip mode as of mid September 2019.

Today's October 26, 2020 Pickles daily comic strip is a rerun from 2008.

Darryl H

Nov 5, 2020, 7:49:46 AM11/5/20
Today's November 5, 2020 Pickles daily strip is a rerun from 2006.

Darryl H

Nov 6, 2020, 7:44:10 AM11/6/20
For the second day in a row the daily Pickles comic strip is a rerun. Today's strip from November 6, 2020 is a rerun from 2010 this time.

Darryl H

Nov 7, 2020, 7:10:53 AM11/7/20
For the thrid day in a row on November 7, 2020 the daily Pickles comic strip is a rerun - today it is a rerun from 2011.

Darryl H

Nov 11, 2020, 6:49:41 AM11/11/20