Wizard of Id: Clogged Toilet

Lynn McGuire

Aug 18, 2021, 2:04:02 PMAug 18
Wizard of Id: Clogged Toilet
https://www.gocomics.com/wizardofid/2021/08/18

I think Wiz needs a machete. No, a pike !

Lynn

Dorothy J Heydt

Aug 18, 2021, 3:35:01 PMAug 18
In article <sfji2h$pqr$1...@dont-email.me>,
We had a mouse in our toilet once. I flushed it down again and
told the landlord; soon after we had Roto-Rooter or somebody
digging up the lawn and replacing some broken pipe.

And I saw something online this morning about a guy in Florida
who, while seated, was *bitten* by a python. Fortunately, if you
can call it that, they're not venomous.

--
Dorothy J. Heydt
Vallejo, California

Lynn McGuire

Aug 18, 2021, 4:35:16 PMAug 18
On 8/18/2021 2:25 PM, Dorothy J Heydt wrote:
> In article <sfji2h$pqr$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Lynn McGuire <lynnmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Wizard of Id: Clogged Toilet
>> https://www.gocomics.com/wizardofid/2021/08/18
>>
>> I think Wiz needs a machete. No, a pike !
>
> We had a mouse in our toilet once. I flushed it down again and
> told the landlord; soon after we had Roto-Rooter or somebody
> digging up the lawn and replacing some broken pipe.
>
> And I saw something online this morning about a guy in Florida
> who, while seated, was *bitten* by a python. Fortunately, if you
> can call it that, they're not venomous.

Pythons teeth curve inwards, forcing objects down their throat. Once
they have bitten something, there is only way to go.

Lynn

J. Clarke

Aug 18, 2021, 5:31:02 PMAug 18
Well, sorta.

Having been bitten by a (small) constrictor once I can say it's an
interesting sensation--when their teeth come out it's kind of like
ripping velcro, except I was the loop side.

Lynn McGuire

Aug 20, 2021, 11:11:16 PMAug 20
Ouch !

The difference between skin and velcro is that the velcro can be used
over and over, but your skin not so much.

Lynn

J. Clarke

Aug 20, 2021, 11:31:56 PMAug 20
On Fri, 20 Aug 2021 22:11:11 -0500, Lynn McGuire
Wasn't really painful, didn't do much damage, neat little
snake-mouth-shaped hole pattern. I've had more damage from a
contented cat. But the feel of those teeth coming out was _weird_.

I also decided that trying to keep a pet snake was an exercise in
futility and let it go (it was a local, not something exotic).