Pickles occassional daily rerun thread - 2022

Darryl H

Dec 31, 2021, 7:08:19 AM12/31/21
This is a placeholder for days when Pickles does a daily or Sunday rerun strip mixed in with new strips like it has done since 2019 as long as Brian Crane keeps doing the Pickles strip for that 2022 year unless sometime that year he announces he will end the Pickles strip for good.

Darryl H

Jan 1, 2022, 9:35:09 AM1/1/22
On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 6:08:19 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for days when Pickles does a daily or Sunday rerun strip mixed in with new strips like it has done since 2019 as long as Brian Crane keeps doing the Pickles strip for that 2022 year unless sometime that year he announces he will end the Pickles strip for good.

To start off 2022: Today's January 1, 2022 Pickles daily strip is a rerun from 2010.

So this December 27, 2021-January 1, 2022 week there have been 4 out of 6 days for Pickles reruns.

jdelac...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2022, 11:59:09 AM1/2/22
The Sunday (1/2) Pickles is a rerun from 2010 and Brian Crane is now adding the current year along with the original year in the copyright.

Darryl H

Jan 2, 2022, 12:10:56 PM1/2/22
On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 10:59:09 AM UTC-6, jdelac...@gmail.com wrote:
> The Sunday (1/2) Pickles is a rerun from 2010 and Brian Crane is now adding the current year along with the original year in the copyright.

It looked like a remake of a March 2010 Sunday Pickles strip to me.

Darryl H

Jan 6, 2022, 7:51:19 AM1/6/22
On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 6:08:19 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for days when Pickles does a daily or Sunday rerun strip mixed in with new strips like it has done since 2019 as long as Brian Crane keeps doing the Pickles strip for that 2022 year unless sometime that year he announces he will end the Pickles strip for good.

Today's Pickles daily strip for January 6, 2022 is a rerun from 2012.

Darryl H

Jan 7, 2022, 7:49:47 AM1/7/22
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for January 7, 2022 is another 2012 rerun.

Darryl H

Jan 8, 2022, 6:56:36 AM1/8/22
For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for January 8, 2022 is yet another 2012 rerun (These last 3 days of 2012 Pickles reruns were related to a beanbag). This week for January 3-8, 2022 is another 3 out of 6 day week for Pickles new strips with 3 days of Pickles reruns.

Darryl H

Jan 9, 2022, 7:57:18 AM1/9/22
Today's Pickles Sunday strip for January 9, 2022 is a 2011 rerun. It is now 4 days in a row that the Pickles strip (daily and Sunday) have been reruns.

Darryl H

Jan 13, 2022, 8:15:33 AM1/13/22
Today's Pickles daily strip for January 13, 2022 is a rerun from 2006 or 2008.

Darryl H

Jan 14, 2022, 8:02:20 AM1/14/22
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for January 14, 2022 is a rerun. Today it is from 2006.

Darryl H

Jan 15, 2022, 6:55:04 AM1/15/22
For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for January 15, 2022 is another 2006 rerun. It is now another 3 day week this January 10-15, 2022 week that 1/2 the week was new Pickles daily strips and 1/2 the week was Pickles daily reruns.

Darryl H

Jan 20, 2022, 7:03:58 AM1/20/22
On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 6:08:19 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for days when Pickles does a daily or Sunday rerun strip mixed in with new strips like it has done since 2019 as long as Brian Crane keeps doing the Pickles strip for that 2022 year unless sometime that year he announces he will end the Pickles strip for good.

Today's Pickles daily strip for January 20, 2022 is a rerun from 2009.

Darryl H

Jan 21, 2022, 7:04:59 AM1/21/22
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for January 21, 2022 is another 2009 rerun.

Darryl H

Jan 22, 2022, 7:10:13 AM1/22/22
For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for January 22, 2022 is another 2009 rerun, and it makes it another 3 out of 6 day week for Pickles daily strips reruns mixed in with new strips. Is it rumored Brian Crane is now using Mondays thru Wednesdays for new Pickles strips daily and Thursdays thru Saturdays for Pickles rerun strips? I think the Pickles comic strip is on its final legs.

Darryl H

Jan 24, 2022, 7:41:57 AM1/24/22
Today's Pickles daily strip for January 24, 2022 is a rerun from 2005. It is now 4 out of the last 5 days for Pickles strips to be reruns.

Darryl H

Jan 25, 2022, 7:10:00 AM1/25/22
Today's Pickles daily strip for January 25, 2022 is another 2005 rerun. It is now 5 out the last 6 days for Pickles strips to be reruns.

Darryl H

Jan 26, 2022, 7:17:19 AM1/26/22
Today's Pickles daily strip for January 26, 2022 is yet another 2005 rerun, it is now 6 out of the 7 days for Pickles strips to be reruns.

Darryl H

Jan 27, 2022, 8:15:45 AM1/27/22
Today's Pickles daily strip for January 27, 2022 is once again another 2005 rerun, it is now 7 out of the last 8 days for Pickles strips to be reruns.

jdelac...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2022, 1:41:25 PM1/27/22
I think Brian is on vacation this week. Maybe he's starting to take some vacation weeks in 2022.

Darryl H

Jan 29, 2022, 8:32:31 AM1/29/22
On Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 12:41:25 PM UTC-6, wrote:
> I think Brian is on vacation this week. Maybe he's starting to take some vacation weeks in 2022.

You were right, all this January 24-29, 2022 week the Pickles strips were 2005 reruns.

Darryl H

Jan 30, 2022, 8:54:49 AM1/30/22
Today's Sunday Pickles comic strip for January 30, 2022 is a rerun from 2012. It is now 10 out the last 11 days for Pickles - daily and Sunday - to be reruns. Is it true Brian Crane is planning a finale to the strip in the next few months?

jdelac...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2022, 6:43:20 AM1/31/22

> Today's Sunday Pickles comic strip for January 30, 2022 is a rerun from 2012. It is now 10 out the last 11 days for Pickles - daily and Sunday - to be reruns. Is it true Brian Crane is planning a finale to the strip in the next few months?

Can we please stop speculating on when comic strips should end?!?!?!?

Anyway, Today's Pickles for 1/31 is actually new.

Darryl H

Feb 2, 2022, 6:22:39 AM2/2/22
Today's Pickles daily strip for Feb. 2, 2022 (Groundhog Day 2022, of course) is a rerun from 2013.

Darryl H

Feb 3, 2022, 6:34:15 AM2/3/22
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for Feb. 3, 2022 is another 2013 rerun.

Darryl H

Feb 4, 2022, 8:18:56 AM2/4/22
For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for Feb. 4, 2022 is another rerun, today it comes from 2008 or 2009.

Darryl H

Feb 11, 2022, 7:24:40 AM2/11/22
Today's Pickles daily strip for Feb. 11, 2022 is a rerun from 2001.

Darryl H

Feb 12, 2022, 7:25:45 AM2/12/22
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for Feb. 12, 2022 is another 2001 rerun.

Darryl H

Feb 12, 2022, 7:26:34 AM2/12/22
And this Feb. 7-12, 2022 week the Pickles daily strip has been 2 days of reruns with the other 4 days new Pickles strips.

jdelac...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2022, 5:43:07 PM2/12/22
This may or may not relate to Pickles' rerun frequency but Brian Crane posted on Facebook a while ago that his brother died.

jdelac...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2022, 11:45:26 PM2/13/22
Today's 2/13 installment of Pickles is a rerun from 2008.

jdelac...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2022, 7:47:25 PM2/14/22
Today's 2/14 installment of Pickles is a rerun from 2008.

Darryl H

Feb 16, 2022, 6:40:01 AM2/16/22
On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 6:47:25 PM UTC-6, wrote:
> Today's 2/14 installment of Pickles is a rerun from 2008.

Today's Pickles daily strip for Feb. 16, 2022 is a rerun from 2005.

Darryl H

Feb 17, 2022, 6:34:13 AM2/17/22
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for Feb. 17, 2022 is a rerun. Today it comes from 2003.

Darryl H

Feb 18, 2022, 7:52:06 AM2/18/22
For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for Feb. 18, 2022 is another rerun from 2003.

Darryl H

Feb 19, 2022, 7:40:49 AM2/19/22
It is now 4 days in a row for Pickles to be 2003 daily reruns. So this Feb. 14-19, 2022 week only Tuesday's Pickles daily strip was new with the other 5 days being daily reruns.

Darryl H

Feb 23, 2022, 6:38:39 AM2/23/22
On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 6:08:19 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for days when Pickles does a daily or Sunday rerun strip mixed in with new strips like it has done since 2019 as long as Brian Crane keeps doing the Pickles strip for that 2022 year.

Today's Feb. 23, 2022 Pickles daily strip is a rerun from 2001/

Darryl H

Feb 24, 2022, 8:22:09 AM2/24/22
For the second day in a row, today's Feb. 24, 2022 Pickles daily strip is another 2001 rerun.

Darryl H

Feb 25, 2022, 7:52:15 AM2/25/22
For the third day in a row, today's Feb. 25, 2022 Pickles daily strip is yet another 2001 rerun.

Darryl H

Feb 27, 2022, 7:44:50 AM2/27/22
It was too small to figure the date, but today's Feb. 27, 2022 Pickles Sunday strip is a Sunday rerun from 2013.

Darryl H

Feb 28, 2022, 7:32:48 AM2/28/22
Today's daily Pickles strip for Feb. 28, 2022 is a rerun from 2002.

Darryl H

Mar 1, 2022, 6:22:06 AM3/1/22
Today's daily Pickles strip for March 1, 2022 is another 2002 rerun, for the past 6 out of 7 days, the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - have been reruns!

Darryl H

Mar 2, 2022, 6:41:25 AM3/2/22
Today's daily Pickles strip for March 2, 2022 is yet another 2002 rerun, it is now the past 7 out of 8 days for the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns!

Darryl H

Mar 3, 2022, 6:29:51 AM3/3/22
Once again, today's daily Pickles strip for March 3, 2022 is a 2002 rerun once again, it is now the past 8 out of 9 days for the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns!

jdelac...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2022, 9:31:53 AM3/3/22
I think Brian is on vacation this week. Come to think of it, I don't know what his lead time is on new strips but I wonder if this was the week being affected by his brother's recent death?

Darryl H

Mar 5, 2022, 7:03:41 AM3/5/22
On Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 8:31:53 AM UTC-6, wrote:
> I think Brian is on vacation this week. Come to think of it, I don't know what his lead time is on new strips but I wonder if this was the week being affected by his brother's recent death?

Nope, for today's March 5, 2022 Pickles daily strip it was a new 2022 strip, so it was 5 out of 6 days for Pickles reruns for the Feb. 27-March 5, 2022 week.

Darryl H

Mar 5, 2022, 7:04:48 AM3/5/22
I meant Feb. 28-March 5, 2022 for Pickles daily strips! (Feb. 27, 2022 - a Sunday - was also a rerun).

Darryl H

Mar 9, 2022, 6:38:10 AM3/9/22
On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 6:08:19 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for days when Pickles does a daily or Sunday rerun strip mixed in with new strips like it has done since 2019 as long as Brian Crane keeps doing the Pickles strip for that 2022 year.

Today's Pickles daily strip for March 9, 2022 is a rerun from 2001.

Darryl H

Mar 10, 2022, 6:32:41 AM3/10/22
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for March 10, 2022 is another 2001 rerun.

Darryl H

Mar 11, 2022, 7:40:10 AM3/11/22
For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for March 11, 2022 is yet another 2001 rerun.

Darryl H

Mar 12, 2022, 7:11:01 AM3/12/22
For the fourth day in a row on March 12, 2022, once again the Pickles daily strip is another 2001 rerun. So 4 out of 6 days this March 7-12, 2022 week the Pickles daily strip was reruns with Monday's and Tuesday's Pickles strips being new.

Darryl H

Mar 13, 2022, 7:11:43 AM3/13/22
Today's Pickles Sunday strip for March 13, 2022 is a rerun from 2011. It is now 5 days in a row for the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns.

Darryl H

Mar 17, 2022, 6:40:08 AM3/17/22
Today's Pickles daily strip for March 17, 2022 is a rerun from 2013.

Darryl H

Mar 18, 2022, 7:57:17 AM3/18/22
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for March 18, 2022 is another 2013 rerun.

Darryl H

Mar 19, 2022, 7:01:37 AM3/19/22
For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for Martch 19, 2022 is yet another 2013 rerun. This March 13-19, 2022 week was another week where 3 days were Pickles reruns and 3 days were new Pickles strips.

Darryl H

Mar 24, 2022, 6:38:18 AM3/24/22
On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 6:08:19 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for days when Pickles does a daily or Sunday rerun strip mixed in with new strips like it has done since 2019 as long as Brian Crane keeps doing the Pickles strip for that 2022 year unless sometime that year he announces he will end the Pickles strip for good.

Today's Pickles daily strip for March 24, 2022 is a rerun from 2010.

Darryl H

Mar 25, 2022, 7:55:53 AM3/25/22
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for March 25, 2022 is another 2010 rerun.

Darryl H

Mar 26, 2022, 7:33:35 AM3/26/22
For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for March 26, 2022 is another rerun. Today is is from 2009. This makes it another 3 out of 6 day this March 21-26, 2022 week for Pickles to be reruns with March 21-23, 2022 being new Pickles strips.

Darryl H

Mar 27, 2022, 7:49:48 AM3/27/22
It is now 4 days in a row for the Pickles strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns since today's March 27, 2022 Pickles Sunday strip is a 2009 rerun.

Darryl H

Mar 28, 2022, 6:54:06 AM3/28/22
It is now 5 days in a row for the daily and Sunday Pickles strip to be reruns. Today's daily March 28, 2022 Pickles daily strip is a 2008 rerun.

This week could have been the week some papers could drop the off and on rerun mode Pickles in favor of the new Crabgrass strip (The newspaper launch of Crabgrass is postponed until June 2022).

Darryl H

Mar 29, 2022, 6:35:13 AM3/29/22
And now it's 6 days in a row for the daily and Sunday Pickles strip to be reruns. Today's Pickles daily March 29, 2022 Pickles is another 2008 rerun.

Darryl H

Mar 30, 2022, 6:58:54 AM3/30/22
And it is now 7 days in a row for the daily and Sunday Pickles strips to be reruns since today's Pickles daily strip for March 30, 2022 is yet another 2008 rerun.

Could it be the Pickles strip may be on the deathbed after 32 years?

Darryl H

Apr 2, 2022, 7:36:10 AM4/2/22
On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 6:08:19 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for days when Pickles does a daily or Sunday rerun strip mixed in with new strips like it has done since 2019 as long as Brian Crane keeps doing the Pickles strip for that 2022 year unless sometime that year he announces he will end the Pickles strip for good.

Today's Pickles daily strip for April 2, 2022 is a rerun from April 2, 2010 - The day of the anniversary of the launch of the Pickles strip with the number 32nd. replaing 20th. for the anniversary.

This March 28-April 2, 2022 week 4 days were Pickles reruns with March 31, 2022 and April 1, 2022 being new strips.

Darryl H

Apr 7, 2022, 6:28:07 AM4/7/22
On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 6:08:19 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for days when Pickles does a daily or Sunday rerun strip mixed in with new strips like it has done since 2019 as long as Brian Crane keeps doing the Pickles strip for that 2022 year unless sometime that year he announces he will end the Pickles strip for good.

Today's Pickles daily strip for April 7, 2022 is a rerun from 2012.

Darryl H

Apr 7, 2022, 8:15:20 AM4/7/22
And according to a Facebook message from Brian Crane about ending Pickles this 2022 year: "Nope. Pickles goes on. I just signed a new contract." So I guess it goes at least 1 more year in hybrid first run/rerun strip mode daily and Sunday.

Darryl H

Apr 8, 2022, 7:01:32 AM4/8/22
Today's Pickles daily strip for April 8, 2022 is another 2012 rerun.

Darryl H

Apr 9, 2022, 7:30:34 AM4/9/22
For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for April 9, 2022 is another 2012 rerun. It is another 3 out of 6 day week for Pickles strips to be reruns with Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of this April 4-9, 2022 week being new Pickles strips.

Darryl H

Apr 10, 2022, 7:16:43 AM4/10/22
Today's Sunday Pickles strip for April 10, 2022 is a rerun from 2014, it is now 4 days in a row for the Pickles strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns.

Darryl H

Apr 11, 2022, 12:12:46 PM4/11/22
Today's daily Pickles strip for April 11, 2022 is a rerun - but I can't tell if it is from 2013 or 2015. No matter what, it is now 5 days in a row for the Pickles strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns.

Darryl H

Apr 12, 2022, 7:57:45 AM4/12/22
Today's daily Pickles strip for April 12, 2022 is a 2013 rerun. It is now 6 days in a row for Pickles strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns.

Darryl H

Apr 13, 2022, 6:35:17 AM4/13/22
Today's daily Pickles strip for April 13, 2022 is another 2013 rerun. It is now 7 days in a row for the Pickles strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns.

Darryl H

Apr 21, 2022, 6:39:53 AM4/21/22
On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 6:08:19 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for days when Pickles does a daily or Sunday rerun strip mixed in with new strips like it has done since 2019 as long as Brian Crane keeps doing the Pickles strip for that 2022 year unless sometime that year he announces he will end the Pickles strip for good.

Despite Pickles moving to Andrews-McMeel in June 2022, today's Pickles daily strip for April 21, 2022 is a rerun from 2008.

Darryl H

Apr 22, 2022, 8:16:34 AM4/22/22
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for April 22, 2022 is another 2008 rerun.

Now Pickles is set for July 1, 2022 and not June 1, 2022 for moving from WPWG to Andrews-McMeel!

Darryl H

Apr 23, 2022, 7:05:18 AM4/23/22
For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for April 23, 2022 is yet another 2008 rerun. It has been another 3 out of 6 days week for April 18-23, 2022 for Pickles to be rerun strips with 3 days being new strips.

Darryl H

Apr 24, 2022, 7:11:18 AM4/24/22
Today's Sunday, April 24, 2022 Pickles Sunday strip is a rerun from 2014. It is now 4 days in a row for the Pickles strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns.

Darryl H

Apr 26, 2022, 6:34:41 AM4/26/22
Today's April 26, 2022 Pickles daily strip is a rerun from 2005, it is now the last 5 out of 6 days for the Pickles strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns.

Darryl H

Apr 27, 2022, 6:38:37 AM4/27/22
Today's April 27, 2022 Pickles daily strip is another 2005 rerun, it is now the last 6 out of 7 days for the Pickles strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns. Maybe Brian Crane should have ended the Pickles strip this Summer 2022 instead of the planned switch from syndicates (moving from WPWG to Andrews-McMeel) effective July 1, 2022.

Darryl H

Apr 28, 2022, 6:44:51 AM4/28/22
Today's April 28, 2022 Pickles daily strip is yet another 2005 rerun, it is now the last 7 out of 8 days for the Pickles strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns. I still wish Brian Crane should have ended the Pickles strip this Summer 2022 instead of the planned switch from syndicates!

Darryl H

May 1, 2022, 11:25:04 AM5/1/22
GoComics.com hasn't uploaded today's May 1, 2022 Pickles Sunday strip, so I checked the Pickles strip on ArcaMax.com and it was a new May 1, 2022 Sunday strip.

Darryl H

May 3, 2022, 6:41:36 AM5/3/22
And today's Pickles daily strip for May 3, 2022 is a rerun from 2015.

Darryl H

May 5, 2022, 6:42:04 AM5/5/22
Today's Pickles daily comic strip for May 4, 2022 is a rerun from 2013.

Darryl H

May 6, 2022, 7:50:42 AM5/6/22
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily comic strip for May 6, 2022 (yesterday's rerun was May 5, 2022, not May 4, 2022) is another 2013 rerun.

Darryl H

May 8, 2022, 7:24:52 AM5/8/22
Today's Sunday Pickles strip for May 8, 2022 is a rerun (and finally posted on gocomics.com this time!). But I can't tell if it is a Sunday rerun from 2012 or 2017. Either way, it is now 3 out of the last 4 days the Pickles strip - daily and Sunday - have been reruns.

Darryl H

May 12, 2022, 7:24:38 AM5/12/22
On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 6:08:19 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for days when Pickles does a daily or Sunday rerun strip mixed in with new strips like it has done since 2019 as long as Brian Crane keeps doing the Pickles strip for that 2022 year unless sometime that year he announces he will end the Pickles strip for good.

Today's Pickles daily strip for May 12, 2022 is a rerun from 2011.

Darryl H

May 13, 2022, 7:56:22 AM5/13/22
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for May 13, 2022 is another 2011 rerun.

Darryl H

May 14, 2022, 7:40:45 AM5/14/22
For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for May 14, 2022 is yet another 2011 rerun. This is another 3 out of 6 day week for Pickles daily strips to be reruns (May 9-11, 2022 were new Pickles strips)

Darryl H

May 16, 2022, 7:21:58 AM5/16/22
Today's daily Pickles strip for May 16, 2022 is a rerun from 2014. It is now the last 4 out of 5 days the Pickles strip has been reruns. And recently a Fergus Falls, Minnesota paper just dropped Pickles after it went in its since 2019 mix in new strip and rerun mode in favor of replacing it with Tundra. Could other papers follow suit? This of what happened to Get Fuzzy after it went 100% daily rerun mode and later 100% daily/Sunday rerun mode.

jdelac...@gmail.com

May 17, 2022, 12:12:05 AM5/17/22
And recently a Fergus Falls, Minnesota paper just dropped Pickles after it went in its since 2019 mix in new strip and rerun mode in favor of replacing it with Tundra. Could other papers follow suit? This of what happened to Get Fuzzy after it went 100% daily rerun mode and later 100% daily/Sunday rerun mode.

Are you sure changing syndicates (from Washington Post to Andrews McMeel) had nothing to do with this move?!?!?

Darryl H

May 17, 2022, 6:31:43 AM5/17/22
Today's daily Pickles strip for May 17, 2022 is another 2014 rerun. It is now the last 5 out of 6 days the Pickles strip has been reruns.

Darryl H

May 18, 2022, 6:39:19 AM5/18/22
Today's daily Pickles strip for May 18, 2022 is yet another 2014 rerun. It is now the last 6 out of 7 days the Pickles strip has been reruns.

Darryl H

May 22, 2022, 7:03:05 AM5/22/22
On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 6:08:19 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for days when Pickles does a daily or Sunday rerun strip mixed in with new strips like it has done since 2019 as long as Brian Crane keeps doing the Pickles strip for that 2022 year unless sometime that year he announces he will end the Pickles strip for good.

Today's Pickles Sunday strip for May 22, 2022 is a rerun from 2010.

Darryl H

May 24, 2022, 6:33:34 AM5/24/22
Today's Pickles daily strip for May 24, 2022 is a rerun from 2010.

Darryl H

May 25, 2022, 6:38:43 AM5/25/22
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for May 25, 2022 is another 2010 rerun.

Darryl H

May 26, 2022, 6:34:33 AM5/26/22
For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for May 26, 2022 is yet another 2010 rerun.

Darryl H

May 27, 2022, 7:50:54 AM5/27/22
For the fourth day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for May 27, 2022 is one again yet another 2010 rerun.

Darryl H

May 28, 2022, 8:52:35 AM5/28/22
It is now 5 days in a row for Pickles daily reruns with another 2010 rerun strip. This May 23-28, 2022 week Pickles was 2010 reruns for May 24-28, 2022 (all dealing with a GEODE, what's a GEODE?), with only Monday's May 23, 2022 strip being new. How I wish Brian Crane decided to end the Pickles strip for good instead of a move from Washington Post to Andrews-McMeel this 2022 year!

Darryl H

May 29, 2022, 6:47:49 AM5/29/22
It is now 6 days in a row for Pickles - daily and/or Sunday - to be reruns since today's Pickles May 29, 2022 Sunday strip is a rerun from 2013!

Darryl H

May 30, 2022, 7:04:23 AM5/30/22
It is now 7 days in a row for Pickles - daily and/or Sunday - to be reruns since today's Pickles May 30, 2022 daily strip is a rerun from 2014.

Darryl H

Jun 1, 2022, 6:42:35 AM6/1/22
On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 6:08:19 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for days when Pickles does a daily or Sunday rerun strip mixed in with new strips like it has done since 2019 as long as Brian Crane keeps doing the Pickles strip for that 2022 year unless sometime that year he announces he will end the Pickles strip for good.

Today's June 1, 2022 Pickles daily strip is a rerun from 2014. Even next month when Pickles switches syndicates from WPWG to Andrews-McMeel, Brian Crane should have never done the syndicate switch and declared to end the strip for good by now.

D.D.Degg

Jun 1, 2022, 9:33:54 AM6/1/22
Darryl H wrote:
> > This is a placeholder for days when Pickles does a daily or Sunday rerun strip mixed in with new strips like it has done since 2019 as long as Brian Crane keeps doing the Pickles strip for that 2022 year unless sometime that year he announces he will end the Pickles strip for good.

Good news for Darryl:
The new 2023 Pickles calendar is available
which will make it easier to keep track of the reruns.
https://www.picklescomic.com/product-page/pre-order-large-2021-calendar

Darryl H

Jun 2, 2022, 6:39:30 AM6/2/22
For the second day in a row, today's June 2, 2022 Pickles daily strip is another 2014 rerun. I still wish Brian Crane ended the Pickles strip for good instead of waiting for next month to switch syndicates!
It is loading more messages.