Pickles occassional daily rerun thread - 2022

Darryl H

Dec 31, 2021, 7:08:19 AM12/31/21
This is a placeholder for days when Pickles does a daily or Sunday rerun strip mixed in with new strips like it has done since 2019 as long as Brian Crane keeps doing the Pickles strip for that 2022 year unless sometime that year he announces he will end the Pickles strip for good.

Darryl H

Jan 1, 2022, 9:35:09 AMJan 1
On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 6:08:19 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for days when Pickles does a daily or Sunday rerun strip mixed in with new strips like it has done since 2019 as long as Brian Crane keeps doing the Pickles strip for that 2022 year unless sometime that year he announces he will end the Pickles strip for good.

To start off 2022: Today's January 1, 2022 Pickles daily strip is a rerun from 2010.

So this December 27, 2021-January 1, 2022 week there have been 4 out of 6 days for Pickles reruns.

jdelac...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2022, 11:59:09 AMJan 2
The Sunday (1/2) Pickles is a rerun from 2010 and Brian Crane is now adding the current year along with the original year in the copyright.

Darryl H

Jan 2, 2022, 12:10:56 PMJan 2
On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 10:59:09 AM UTC-6, jdelac...@gmail.com wrote:
> The Sunday (1/2) Pickles is a rerun from 2010 and Brian Crane is now adding the current year along with the original year in the copyright.

It looked like a remake of a March 2010 Sunday Pickles strip to me.

Darryl H

Jan 6, 2022, 7:51:19 AMJan 6
On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 6:08:19 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for days when Pickles does a daily or Sunday rerun strip mixed in with new strips like it has done since 2019 as long as Brian Crane keeps doing the Pickles strip for that 2022 year unless sometime that year he announces he will end the Pickles strip for good.

Today's Pickles daily strip for January 6, 2022 is a rerun from 2012.

Darryl H

Jan 7, 2022, 7:49:47 AMJan 7
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for January 7, 2022 is another 2012 rerun.

Darryl H

Jan 8, 2022, 6:56:36 AMJan 8
For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for January 8, 2022 is yet another 2012 rerun (These last 3 days of 2012 Pickles reruns were related to a beanbag). This week for January 3-8, 2022 is another 3 out of 6 day week for Pickles new strips with 3 days of Pickles reruns.

Darryl H

Jan 9, 2022, 7:57:18 AMJan 9
Today's Pickles Sunday strip for January 9, 2022 is a 2011 rerun. It is now 4 days in a row that the Pickles strip (daily and Sunday) have been reruns.

Darryl H

Jan 13, 2022, 8:15:33 AMJan 13
Today's Pickles daily strip for January 13, 2022 is a rerun from 2006 or 2008.

Darryl H

Jan 14, 2022, 8:02:20 AMJan 14
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for January 14, 2022 is a rerun. Today it is from 2006.

Darryl H

Jan 15, 2022, 6:55:04 AMJan 15
For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for January 15, 2022 is another 2006 rerun. It is now another 3 day week this January 10-15, 2022 week that 1/2 the week was new Pickles daily strips and 1/2 the week was Pickles daily reruns.

Darryl H

Jan 20, 2022, 7:03:58 AMJan 20
On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 6:08:19 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for days when Pickles does a daily or Sunday rerun strip mixed in with new strips like it has done since 2019 as long as Brian Crane keeps doing the Pickles strip for that 2022 year unless sometime that year he announces he will end the Pickles strip for good.

Today's Pickles daily strip for January 20, 2022 is a rerun from 2009.

Darryl H

Jan 21, 2022, 7:04:59 AMJan 21
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for January 21, 2022 is another 2009 rerun.

Darryl H

Jan 22, 2022, 7:10:13 AMJan 22
For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for January 22, 2022 is another 2009 rerun, and it makes it another 3 out of 6 day week for Pickles daily strips reruns mixed in with new strips. Is it rumored Brian Crane is now using Mondays thru Wednesdays for new Pickles strips daily and Thursdays thru Saturdays for Pickles rerun strips? I think the Pickles comic strip is on its final legs.

Darryl H

Jan 24, 2022, 7:41:57 AMJan 24
Today's Pickles daily strip for January 24, 2022 is a rerun from 2005. It is now 4 out of the last 5 days for Pickles strips to be reruns.

Darryl H

Jan 25, 2022, 7:10:00 AMJan 25
Today's Pickles daily strip for January 25, 2022 is another 2005 rerun. It is now 5 out the last 6 days for Pickles strips to be reruns.

Darryl H

Jan 26, 2022, 7:17:19 AMJan 26
Today's Pickles daily strip for January 26, 2022 is yet another 2005 rerun, it is now 6 out of the 7 days for Pickles strips to be reruns.

Darryl H

Jan 27, 2022, 8:15:45 AMJan 27
Today's Pickles daily strip for January 27, 2022 is once again another 2005 rerun, it is now 7 out of the last 8 days for Pickles strips to be reruns.

jdelac...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2022, 1:41:25 PMJan 27
I think Brian is on vacation this week. Maybe he's starting to take some vacation weeks in 2022.

Darryl H

Jan 29, 2022, 8:32:31 AMJan 29
On Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 12:41:25 PM UTC-6, wrote:
> I think Brian is on vacation this week. Maybe he's starting to take some vacation weeks in 2022.

You were right, all this January 24-29, 2022 week the Pickles strips were 2005 reruns.

Darryl H

Jan 30, 2022, 8:54:49 AMJan 30
Today's Sunday Pickles comic strip for January 30, 2022 is a rerun from 2012. It is now 10 out the last 11 days for Pickles - daily and Sunday - to be reruns. Is it true Brian Crane is planning a finale to the strip in the next few months?

jdelac...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2022, 6:43:20 AMJan 31

> Today's Sunday Pickles comic strip for January 30, 2022 is a rerun from 2012. It is now 10 out the last 11 days for Pickles - daily and Sunday - to be reruns. Is it true Brian Crane is planning a finale to the strip in the next few months?

Can we please stop speculating on when comic strips should end?!?!?!?

Anyway, Today's Pickles for 1/31 is actually new.

Darryl H

Feb 2, 2022, 6:22:39 AMFeb 2
Today's Pickles daily strip for Feb. 2, 2022 (Groundhog Day 2022, of course) is a rerun from 2013.

Darryl H

Feb 3, 2022, 6:34:15 AMFeb 3
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for Feb. 3, 2022 is another 2013 rerun.

Darryl H

Feb 4, 2022, 8:18:56 AMFeb 4
For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for Feb. 4, 2022 is another rerun, today it comes from 2008 or 2009.

Darryl H

Feb 11, 2022, 7:24:40 AMFeb 11
Today's Pickles daily strip for Feb. 11, 2022 is a rerun from 2001.

Darryl H

Feb 12, 2022, 7:25:45 AMFeb 12
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for Feb. 12, 2022 is another 2001 rerun.

Darryl H

Feb 12, 2022, 7:26:34 AMFeb 12
And this Feb. 7-12, 2022 week the Pickles daily strip has been 2 days of reruns with the other 4 days new Pickles strips.

jdelac...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2022, 5:43:07 PMFeb 12
This may or may not relate to Pickles' rerun frequency but Brian Crane posted on Facebook a while ago that his brother died.

jdelac...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2022, 11:45:26 PMFeb 13
Today's 2/13 installment of Pickles is a rerun from 2008.

jdelac...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2022, 7:47:25 PMFeb 14
Today's 2/14 installment of Pickles is a rerun from 2008.

Darryl H

Feb 16, 2022, 6:40:01 AMFeb 16
On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 6:47:25 PM UTC-6, wrote:
> Today's 2/14 installment of Pickles is a rerun from 2008.

Today's Pickles daily strip for Feb. 16, 2022 is a rerun from 2005.

Darryl H

Feb 17, 2022, 6:34:13 AMFeb 17
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for Feb. 17, 2022 is a rerun. Today it comes from 2003.

Darryl H

Feb 18, 2022, 7:52:06 AMFeb 18
For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for Feb. 18, 2022 is another rerun from 2003.

Darryl H

Feb 19, 2022, 7:40:49 AMFeb 19
It is now 4 days in a row for Pickles to be 2003 daily reruns. So this Feb. 14-19, 2022 week only Tuesday's Pickles daily strip was new with the other 5 days being daily reruns.

Darryl H

Feb 23, 2022, 6:38:39 AMFeb 23
On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 6:08:19 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for days when Pickles does a daily or Sunday rerun strip mixed in with new strips like it has done since 2019 as long as Brian Crane keeps doing the Pickles strip for that 2022 year.

Today's Feb. 23, 2022 Pickles daily strip is a rerun from 2001/

Darryl H

Feb 24, 2022, 8:22:09 AMFeb 24
For the second day in a row, today's Feb. 24, 2022 Pickles daily strip is another 2001 rerun.

Darryl H

Feb 25, 2022, 7:52:15 AMFeb 25
For the third day in a row, today's Feb. 25, 2022 Pickles daily strip is yet another 2001 rerun.

Darryl H

Feb 27, 2022, 7:44:50 AMFeb 27
It was too small to figure the date, but today's Feb. 27, 2022 Pickles Sunday strip is a Sunday rerun from 2013.

Darryl H

Feb 28, 2022, 7:32:48 AMFeb 28
Today's daily Pickles strip for Feb. 28, 2022 is a rerun from 2002.

Darryl H

Mar 1, 2022, 6:22:06 AMMar 1
Today's daily Pickles strip for March 1, 2022 is another 2002 rerun, for the past 6 out of 7 days, the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - have been reruns!

Darryl H

Mar 2, 2022, 6:41:25 AMMar 2
Today's daily Pickles strip for March 2, 2022 is yet another 2002 rerun, it is now the past 7 out of 8 days for the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns!

Darryl H

Mar 3, 2022, 6:29:51 AMMar 3
Once again, today's daily Pickles strip for March 3, 2022 is a 2002 rerun once again, it is now the past 8 out of 9 days for the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns!

jdelac...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2022, 9:31:53 AMMar 3
I think Brian is on vacation this week. Come to think of it, I don't know what his lead time is on new strips but I wonder if this was the week being affected by his brother's recent death?

Darryl H

Mar 5, 2022, 7:03:41 AMMar 5
On Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 8:31:53 AM UTC-6, wrote:
> I think Brian is on vacation this week. Come to think of it, I don't know what his lead time is on new strips but I wonder if this was the week being affected by his brother's recent death?

Nope, for today's March 5, 2022 Pickles daily strip it was a new 2022 strip, so it was 5 out of 6 days for Pickles reruns for the Feb. 27-March 5, 2022 week.

Darryl H

Mar 5, 2022, 7:04:48 AMMar 5
I meant Feb. 28-March 5, 2022 for Pickles daily strips! (Feb. 27, 2022 - a Sunday - was also a rerun).

Darryl H

Mar 9, 2022, 6:38:10 AMMar 9
On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 6:08:19 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for days when Pickles does a daily or Sunday rerun strip mixed in with new strips like it has done since 2019 as long as Brian Crane keeps doing the Pickles strip for that 2022 year.

Today's Pickles daily strip for March 9, 2022 is a rerun from 2001.

Darryl H

Mar 10, 2022, 6:32:41 AMMar 10
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for March 10, 2022 is another 2001 rerun.

Darryl H

Mar 11, 2022, 7:40:10 AMMar 11
For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for March 11, 2022 is yet another 2001 rerun.

Darryl H

Mar 12, 2022, 7:11:01 AMMar 12
For the fourth day in a row on March 12, 2022, once again the Pickles daily strip is another 2001 rerun. So 4 out of 6 days this March 7-12, 2022 week the Pickles daily strip was reruns with Monday's and Tuesday's Pickles strips being new.

Darryl H

Mar 13, 2022, 7:11:43 AMMar 13
Today's Pickles Sunday strip for March 13, 2022 is a rerun from 2011. It is now 5 days in a row for the Pickles comic strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns.

Darryl H

Mar 17, 2022, 6:40:08 AMMar 17
Today's Pickles daily strip for March 17, 2022 is a rerun from 2013.

Darryl H

Mar 18, 2022, 7:57:17 AMMar 18
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for March 18, 2022 is another 2013 rerun.

Darryl H

Mar 19, 2022, 7:01:37 AMMar 19
For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for Martch 19, 2022 is yet another 2013 rerun. This March 13-19, 2022 week was another week where 3 days were Pickles reruns and 3 days were new Pickles strips.

Darryl H

Mar 24, 2022, 6:38:18 AMMar 24
On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 6:08:19 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for days when Pickles does a daily or Sunday rerun strip mixed in with new strips like it has done since 2019 as long as Brian Crane keeps doing the Pickles strip for that 2022 year unless sometime that year he announces he will end the Pickles strip for good.

Today's Pickles daily strip for March 24, 2022 is a rerun from 2010.

Darryl H

Mar 25, 2022, 7:55:53 AMMar 25
For the second day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for March 25, 2022 is another 2010 rerun.

Darryl H

Mar 26, 2022, 7:33:35 AMMar 26
For the third day in a row, today's Pickles daily strip for March 26, 2022 is another rerun. Today is is from 2009. This makes it another 3 out of 6 day this March 21-26, 2022 week for Pickles to be reruns with March 21-23, 2022 being new Pickles strips.

Darryl H

Mar 27, 2022, 7:49:48 AMMar 27
It is now 4 days in a row for the Pickles strip - daily and Sunday - to be reruns since today's March 27, 2022 Pickles Sunday strip is a 2009 rerun.

Darryl H

Mar 28, 2022, 6:54:06 AMMar 28
It is now 5 days in a row for the daily and Sunday Pickles strip to be reruns. Today's daily March 28, 2022 Pickles daily strip is a 2008 rerun.

This week could have been the week some papers could drop the off and on rerun mode Pickles in favor of the new Crabgrass strip (The newspaper launch of Crabgrass is postponed until June 2022).

Darryl H

Mar 29, 2022, 6:35:13 AMMar 29
And now it's 6 days in a row for the daily and Sunday Pickles strip to be reruns. Today's Pickles daily March 29, 2022 Pickles is another 2008 rerun.

Darryl H

Mar 30, 2022, 6:58:54 AMMar 30
And it is now 7 days in a row for the daily and Sunday Pickles strips to be reruns since today's Pickles daily strip for March 30, 2022 is yet another 2008 rerun.

Could it be the Pickles strip may be on the deathbed after 32 years?

Darryl H

Apr 2, 2022, 7:36:10 AMApr 2
On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 6:08:19 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for days when Pickles does a daily or Sunday rerun strip mixed in with new strips like it has done since 2019 as long as Brian Crane keeps doing the Pickles strip for that 2022 year unless sometime that year he announces he will end the Pickles strip for good.

Today's Pickles daily strip for April 2, 2022 is a rerun from April 2, 2010 - The day of the anniversary of the launch of the Pickles strip with the number 32nd. replaing 20th. for the anniversary.

This March 28-April 2, 2022 week 4 days were Pickles reruns with March 31, 2022 and April 1, 2022 being new strips.

Darryl H

Apr 7, 2022, 6:28:07 AMApr 7
On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 6:08:19 AM UTC-6, Darryl H wrote:
> This is a placeholder for days when Pickles does a daily or Sunday rerun strip mixed in with new strips like it has done since 2019 as long as Brian Crane keeps doing the Pickles strip for that 2022 year unless sometime that year he announces he will end the Pickles strip for good.

Today's Pickles daily strip for April 7, 2022 is a rerun from 2012.

Darryl H

Apr 7, 2022, 8:15:20 AMApr 7
And according to a Facebook message from Brian Crane about ending Pickles this 2022 year: "Nope. Pickles goes on. I just signed a new contract." So I guess it goes at least 1 more year in hybrid first run/rerun strip mode daily and Sunday.

Darryl H

Apr 8, 2022, 7:01:32 AMApr 8
Today's Pickles daily strip for April 8, 2022 is another 2012 rerun.

Darryl H

Apr 9, 2022, 7:30:34 AMApr 9