Mary Worth 1-17

Freezer

Jan 17, 2022, 3:11:28 AM1/17/22
https://comicskingdom.com/mary-worth/2022-01-16

To paraphrase Annie Wilkes: HOW DID HE SURVIVE THE COCKADOODIE
FALL! THIS IS WRONG!

John W Kennedy

Jan 17, 2022, 5:10:08 PM1/17/22
Sometimes, being drunk, and therefore totally relaxed, makes it easier
to survive a fall. I’m not at all surprised.

--
John W. Kennedy
Algernon Burbage, Lord Roderick, Father Martin, Bishop Baldwin,

Freezer

Jan 18, 2022, 10:20:21 PM1/18/22
If I don't reply to this John W Kennedy post, the terroists win.

> On 1/17/22 3:11 AM, Freezer wrote:
>> https://comicskingdom.com/mary-worth/2022-01-16
>>
>> To paraphrase Annie Wilkes: HOW DID HE SURVIVE THE
>> COCKADOODIE FALL! THIS IS WRONG!
>
> Sometimes, being drunk, and therefore totally relaxed, makes
> it easier to survive a fall. I’m not at all surprised.

A drunk guy who's not in good physcial shape at the best of times
takes a 50-foot header into the ocean?

No, sir. Just no. "It's a comic" be damned.

John W Kennedy

Jan 19, 2022, 7:15:46 PM1/19/22
I didn’t say “It’s a comic”, I said that a 50-foot fall into water is
survivable. A 200-foot fall into water is survivable. And being drunk
can actually help, because your muscles aren’t tensed up. I don’t say
it’s a wise act, but people can and have lived through worse.

Freezer

Jan 20, 2022, 5:49:14 PM1/20/22
If I don't reply to this John W Kennedy post, the terroists win.

> On 1/18/22 10:20 PM, Freezer wrote:
>> If I don't reply to this John W Kennedy post, the terroists
>> win.

>>> Sometimes, being drunk, and therefore totally relaxed, makes
>>> it easier to survive a fall. I’m not at all surprised.
>>>

>> A drunk guy who's not in good physcial shape at the best of
>> times takes a 50-foot header into the ocean?
>>
>> No, sir. Just no. "It's a comic" be damned.
>
> I didn’t say “It’s a comic”, I said that a 50-foot
> fall into water is survivable. A 200-foot fall into water is
> survivable. And being drunk can actually help, because your
> muscles aren’t tensed up. I don’t say it’s a wise act,
> but people can and have lived through worse.

Nope. Ruling on the filed stands: This is bullshit.

John W Kennedy

Jan 20, 2022, 8:05:39 PM1/20/22
On June 22, 1936, Harry Arias Froboess made a well docmented dive of
110m (361') from the Graf Zeppelin into Lake Constance. This remains the
record.