Thanks from Hero

1 view

Mo Shu Glenn

Mar 23, 1994, 5:33:07 PM3/23/94
In article <2mm4do$5...@mailhost.interaccess.com> jbe...@interaccess.com (John Benton) writes:
>This is John Benton, associate editor for Hero. A lot of you have been
>sending information for us through Annabel, and I just wanted to make
>sure you know how grateful we are for it.
>In other words, I made darn sure everyone knew what was on your mind...
>Anyhow, I have now gotten an Internet account of my own, so you don't
>have to pester Annabel anymore. You can reach me directly at:
>jbe...@interaccess.com. Trust me, I would LOVE to hear from you guys if
>there is anything that's on your mind. I'll also be continuing to tap you
>for assistance, because you guys obviously are an incredible source for
>information.
>Thanks again for all your help, and I'm looking forward to future
>connection with you all!
>(Oh... and you'll get used to my own special style of bitching too...)

Welcome to r.a.c.m., John. If you have technical questions, don't
hesitate to e-mail me. We have an F.A.Q. (list of Frequently Asked
Questions and standard answers) that Tom Galloway posts periodically
to rec.arts.comics.info that may be of help &/or interest, as well.
It lists many of the comic-related on-line resources, among other
things. And comics-related bitches are a staple. :-)

In article <2mq603$b...@controversy.math.lsa.umich.edu> ekus...@math.lsa.umich.edu (Eugene Kushnirsky) writes:
>In article <2mm4do$5...@mailhost.interaccess.com> jbe...@interaccess.com (John Benton) writes:
>>This is John Benton, associate editor for Hero.
>
>[Gratitude deleted]
>
>>I'll also be continuing to tap you
>>for assistance, because you guys obviously are an incredible source for
>>information.
>
>So why would you want to listen to us, then?
>
>(This guy calls himself an editor?)

Thanks, Eugene, I was beginning to hallucinate that the Endless
September was finally winding down, I appreciate you setting me
straight. And for extending such a nice welcome to a Pro new to the
Net, we really appreciate it.

Please realize that many of us have better manners, ignore this clown, and
thank Annabel for us. Welcome to Usenet. :-)

Pax ex machina,
Glenn
"From Ghoulies and Ghostlies and Long-Leggedy Beasties and Things that
Go Bump in the Night, May the Good Lord Deliver Us."
--- olde Irish Prayer
g-car...@uchicago.edu, if you must know