Dream Police by JM Straczynski

David Chmelik

Jul 23, 2021, 2:10:54 AM7/23/21
I think 'Dream Police' by James M Straczynski (creator/writer of popular/
cult Babylon 5 science fiction/fantasy TV show) was one of the best
comics of the '0s & '10s. The first one-shot was by Marvel/Icon Comics
in 2005, followed by an Image Comics maxiseries 2014 to 2016. It was
described as '"Dragnet" in the Dreamscape' and is about detective
partners patrolling 'The Dreamscape' everyone dreams in or what you might
call astral plane. Of course there are quite a few things made up about
that plane in the series (which I won't detail but are on some wikis if
you scroll down.) I found it very entertaining and it's one of my
favourite comic book series.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream_Police_(comics)
http://comics.fandom.com/wiki/Dream_Police