Doctor Strange The Oath & the gun

Yehat

Oct 19, 2006, 10:21:48 AM10/19/06

In Doctor Strange, the Oath, the thief dressed in red says:

"This is Hitler's handgun, the Walter P-38 Herr Fuhrer used to blow his
brains out. Lifted it from another warlock type. Anyway firing a
silver bullet from something with this much negative mojo was enough to
penetrate Strange's defenses".

On Earth 616, Hitler was killed by the original Human Torch at the end
of WWII. Whatever bad Mojo the gun had must be because of the gun's
other victims and/or it's owner.

Doug Haxton

Oct 19, 2006, 1:21:17 PM10/19/06

Actually, Hitler used a Walther PPK to commit suicide. On
Earth-Prime, anyway...

Doug

Carl Fink

Oct 19, 2006, 7:50:42 PM10/19/06

Actually, on Earth 616 Hitler's mind survived the war and is now the
Hate-Monger, unless that changed recently.
--
Carl Fink nitpi...@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at nitpickingblog.blogspot.com. Reviews! Observations!
Stupid mistakes you can correct!

badth...@yahoo.com

Oct 19, 2006, 8:49:41 PM10/19/06

Carl Fink wrote:
> On 2006-10-19, Yehat <act...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > In Doctor Strange, the Oath, the thief dressed in red says:
> >
> > "This is Hitler's handgun, the Walter P-38 Herr Fuhrer used to blow his
> > brains out. Lifted it from another warlock type. Anyway firing a
> > silver bullet from something with this much negative mojo was enough to
> > penetrate Strange's defenses".
> >
> > On Earth 616, Hitler was killed by the original Human Torch at the end
> > of WWII. Whatever bad Mojo the gun had must be because of the gun's
> > other victims and/or it's owner.
>
> Actually, on Earth 616 Hitler's mind survived the war and is now the
> Hate-Monger, unless that changed recently.
> --
Actually, the last time I saw Hitler's brain Zola had it in an issue of
Jack Kirby's Captain America run in the late 70's, but again, it was
bullet-free.

TheWatcherUatu

Oct 19, 2006, 9:44:56 PM10/19/06

Well, if he got it from "another warlock type", I suppose the warlock
might have acquired it through some dimension hopping.

jgb

Yehat

Oct 20, 2006, 11:15:13 AM10/20/06
> Actually, on Earth 616 Hitler's mind survived the war and is now the
> Hate-Monger, unless that changed recently.

Zola took a template of Hitler's mind before the Torch killed him.
(It's been a while, but I think it's what he did to bring back the Red
Skull.

~consul

Oct 31, 2006, 7:19:13 PM10/31/06

The Human Torch was the source of the fire, but we never saw him actually die. He may be
dead, but he didn't die then. :)
--
"... respect, all good works are not done by only good folk. For within these Trials, we
shall do what needs to be done."