Rotten Tomatoes disables comments as social indoctrination piece 'Captain Marvel' battles trolls before release

Leroy N. Soetoro

Mar 14, 2019, 4:39:52 PM3/14/19
https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/rotten-tomatoes-disables-comments-as-
captain-marvel-battles-trolls-before-release

Movie review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes on Tuesday said it has disabled
user comments and other feedback on unreleased movies after online trolls
Opens a New Window. bombarded “Captain Marvel” with negative commentary
prior to its March 8 release.

Aside from disabling comments, the website said it would no longer display
prerelease “Want to See” scores for films, noting that the metric is often
confused with its post-release “Audience Score” percentage. The decision
came after “Captain Marvel,” which stars actress Brie Larson, was
bombarded with negative comments and “not interested” ratings this month
before it was even screened for preview audiences.

“We are disabling the comment function prior to a movie’s release date,”
Rotten Tomatoes said in a blog post. “Unfortunately, we have seen an
uptick in non-constructive input, sometimes bordering on trolling, which
we believe is a disservice to our general readership. We have decided that
turning off this feature for now is the best course of action.”

Rotten Tomatoes said users will be able to leave comments and ratings as
normal once films have been released.

While the website did not explicitly mention “Captain Marvel” in
announcing its decision, the film is one of several that has dealt with
prerelease backlash. “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” and Marvel’s “Black
Panther” dealt with similar criticism ahead of their respective releases.

“Captain Marvel” is expected to earn more than $100 million at the North
American box office during its debut weekend, according to the Hollywood
Reporter Opens a New Window. .

truck.

of the Obama presidency.

The World According To Garp.

ObamaCare is a total 100% failure and no lie that can be put forth by its
supporters can dispute that.

Obama jobs, the result of ObamaCare. 12-15 working hours a week at minimum
wage, no benefits and the primary revenue stream for ObamaCare. It can't
be funded with money people don't have, yet liberals lie about how great
it is.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.