X-Men TAS original broadcast swearing episodes

James Fabiano

Jul 6, 2023, 6:10:51 PM7/6/23
Hello. I am looking for the original credits to the Fox X-Men. Not just the CGI closing credits, but also when the announcer said "Previously on F***ING X-Men..." This was edited in reruns and on Disney+, but I remember seeing it! In fact the writers of Chucky pay homage to this when Brad Dourif gets to do the "Previously on F***ING Chucky!" announcement. Anyone got it?