Jorgo.org is looking for reviewers

Jorgo

Jul 5, 2004, 3:53:12 PM7/5/04
We are a website dedicated to reviewing everything related to
entertainment, mostly comics at the moment. We would like to get to
know more people interested in contributing comic, book, music,
movie/tv shows/anime and game reviews.

If you have a fair writing style and want to see your reviews on a web
site, if you're willing to dedicate some of your spare time to write
about your hobby and work with a cool team, you're more than welcome!
We are a non-commercial site and all of us are doing this for fun. No
html- or programming knowledge is needed.

Oh, and if you like us, you may also link to us :-)

--
www.Jorgo.org - Your comic reviews net
Forum: http://www.jorgo.org/phpBB2/