dead? me?

Old Prof. Otter

Feb 12, 2011, 12:41:01 AM2/12/11
well this is a new post to kee this quest alive for a small while yet.

WildCard

Feb 15, 2011, 1:17:29 PM2/15/11
In article <6745408d-762d-4b8a...@o14g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,

Old Prof. Otter <seanea...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>well this is a new post to kee this quest alive for a small while yet.

It would probably help to keep this group alive if there was new
activity for ElfQuest itself. As far as I know, nothing new has been
created in over five years, not even on the website. Heck, there are
still stories yet to be collected in trade but even that has seamed to
have dried up.

What are the Pinis up to these days?? Did we succeed in making them
independantly wealthy, and now they are enjoying the fruits of their
labors? Actually, that would be VERY cool if it had happened :-)

WildCard

--
"By the time one can afford the wardrobe, the opportunity to make the
most of it is usually fading away."

Lampje

Feb 15, 2011, 6:17:35 PM2/15/11
Op 15-02-11 19:17, WildCard schreef:

> What are the Pinis up to these days??

Still working on the Elfquest movie I suppose

There is a fanfic project going on on indiegogo.com

Icefire

AZRocky

Feb 16, 2011, 4:53:55 AM2/16/11
Follow Richard and the official Elfquest page on Facebook and you will
get what news there is to have these days.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/richard.pini
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/elfquest

Those are pretty much the only sources for anything going on. And yes
the movie appears to FINALLY be in some sort of production-state.

That is all.