an Elven Festival

sade wolfkitten

Dec 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/29/97

"Be not where, but only when, thee Faerie Folke do gather once again.."

Walking the Threshholds is the first-ever festival specifically
for elven, fae, and Otherkin peoples - those who 'just aren't human'. We
welcome all who feel this description fits (or just appeals in some
curious sense) to join us for a gathering in Pennsylvania. While those
from the gaming and pagan communities are welcome, this is definitely
not a neo-pagan nor a gaming convention and should not be confused with
same.
Walking the Threshholds is scheduled for June 18 - 21, 1998, at
Four Quarters Farm in Artemis PA (near the Maryland border). The cost is
$45.00 before April 1,1998; $50.00 by May 1st; $55.00 at the gate. Kids
12-16 are $20 pre-reg or at the gate; under 12 free. Vendors fee is an
additional $15.00. (Registration checks should be made out to Geoffrey
Wendel).
We are currently accepting workshop proposals for the fest.
Workshops should either be about an aspect of otherkin life (here and
Elsewhere) or bear a demonstrable link to fae/elven/Other majik or ways
of being. To help our schedule run smoothly, workshops should fit into a
one-hour slot (a double slot may be considered, however space is
limited).
We are particularly interested in suggestions of or proposals
from bands/musicians/entertainers who identify as or 'speak to' the Fae
folke. >*all genres will be considered*<.. We would LOVE to be able to
book an elven goth group, an all-dragon thrash band, a faery string
quartet and a couple leprechauns with a bodhran and tin whistle!
Deadline for all proposals is Candlemas, Feb 1, 1998. Email proposals
to either wuf...@en.com or ria...@his.com, or send them to the P.O.Box
listed below:
Walking the Thresholds
P.O. Box 958
Rockville, MD 20848-0958
Stay tuned to our website for further developments:
http://www.his.com/~rialian/elvsgath.htm

From deep within thee luminous, purple mists ov enchantment,
thee FaeHearth Council