Re: barefoot lonely

marika

Sep 24, 2007, 10:10:18 PM9/24/07
All of the below is consistent with my view that things keep changing and ya just never know what the next day/minute will bring .
. . I keep telling myself that I'll be back . . . hell, I may never leave . . . I just called my dealer to see if he could get the
parts for my car that the mechanic here needs . . . otherwise, it could get to be a pretty expensive, or at least frustrating,
proposition.

My laptop is crapping out on me; and that's really the last thing that I wanted to deal with now. . . but I'd go nuts without it,
especially if I'm on leave for a month.

mk5000

marika wrote in message ...
>possibly all the equipment in my life needs prozac
>
>mk5000
>
>"When all the ones I counted on were gone
>You see it was not the things you told me
>Though what you told me served to
>make me smile."--god babe you've been good to me, harry chapin

Lilith

Sep 26, 2007, 8:47:23 AM9/26/07
Is this supposed to be a private conversation? 'Cause if it is... it
ain't.

--
Lilith

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 22:10:18 -0400, "marika" <marik...@gmail.com>

marika

Sep 26, 2007, 7:23:55 PM9/26/07

Lilith wrote in message <16lkf39k3tlg9re4t...@4ax.com>...

>Is this supposed to be a private conversation?

It's not supposed to be

>'Cause if it is... it
>ain't.>>

I'm guessing you are a girl like Lilith on Frasier. He's got a new sitcom premiering today.

He seems pretty good looking even as he ages. Lilith was pretty healthy looking but she kind of did the Morticia thing, which was
supposed to corpse like I guess. If I were a guy I wouldn't be attracted to someone who looks ill or
looks like
they will break
or who looks dead

i woulnd't sleep with a male model either

one they are too thin even if they are in some instances buffed out, they
just look
sick to me
I like people who look healthy and buffed out with no body fat is not healthy looking. how much fun could it be to be
with such a person

WHAT the hell am i talking about, I am too old to even care anymore

mk5000

http://sidandlasker.spiderspawn.com/

Lilith

Sep 27, 2007, 9:02:40 AM9/27/07
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 19:23:55 -0400, "marika" <marik...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Lilith wrote in message <16lkf39k3tlg9re4t...@4ax.com>...
>>Is this supposed to be a private conversation?

>It's not supposed to be

I'm asking because this thread came up from nowhere in the middle of a
comic related newsgroups without anything that ties it to comics.

>>'Cause if it is... it
>>ain't.>>

>I'm guessing you are a girl like Lilith on Frasier. He's got a new sitcom premiering today.

Actually I'm a used-to-be-boy who took the legal name of Lilith when I
transitioned. Lilith from the Teen Titans was the initial inspiration
for taking that name but it made me think of Lilith from
Cheers/Frasier and I liked the image.

>He seems pretty good looking even as he ages. Lilith was pretty healthy looking but she kind of did the Morticia thing, which was
>supposed to corpse like I guess. If I were a guy I wouldn't be attracted to someone who looks ill or
>looks like they will break or who looks dead

Lilith is a bit repressed but has a fire burning underneath that comes
out every once in a while.

She's got great legs.

>i woulnd't sleep with a male model either

I wouldn't sleep with one that I didn't know well.

>one they are too thin even if they are in some instances buffed out, they
>just look sick to me
>I like people who look healthy and buffed out with no body fat is not healthy looking. how much fun could it be to be
>with such a person

One word. Stamina.

>WHAT the hell am i talking about, I am too old to even care anymore

Me too. But under the right circumcstances......

>mk5000

>http://sidandlasker.spiderspawn.com/

marika

Sep 27, 2007, 5:17:03 PM9/27/07

Lilith wrote in message ...

>I'm asking because this thread came up from nowhere in the middle of a
>comic related newsgroups without anything that ties it to comics.

MINE TOO!

well not everything has to be orderly linear and compartmentalized and categorized

>>>'Cause if it is... it
>>>ain't.>>
>
>>I'm guessing you are a girl like Lilith on Frasier. He's got a new sitcom premiering today.

The new sitcom "Back to you" was pretty dull.

>Actually I'm a used-to-be-boy who took the legal name of Lilith when I
>transitioned. Lilith from the Teen Titans was the initial inspiration
>for taking that name but it made me think of Lilith from
>Cheers/Frasier and I liked the image.

There was a Lilith too in the Bible I think

>>He seems pretty good looking even as he ages. Lilith was pretty healthy looking but she kind of did the Morticia thing, which was
>>supposed to corpse like I guess. If I were a guy I wouldn't be attracted to someone who looks ill or
>>looks like they will break or who looks dead
>
>Lilith is a bit repressed but has a fire burning underneath that comes
>out every once in a while.
>
>She's got great legs.

Broadway dancer

>>i woulnd't sleep with a male model either
>
>I wouldn't sleep with one that I didn't know well.
>
>>one they are too thin even if they are in some instances buffed out, they
>>just look sick to me
>>I like people who look healthy and buffed out with no body fat is not healthy looking. how much fun could it be to be
>>with such a person
>
>One word. Stamina.
>
>>WHAT the hell am i talking about, I am too old to even care anymore
>
>Me too. But under the right circumcstances......

I can't name such a circustance for me

mk5000

"Just follow these simple instructions
And see how they humble your soul;
Take a bucket and fill it with water,
Put your hand in it up to the wrist,"--There Is No Indispensable Man
by Saxon N. White Kessinger,

Lilith

Sep 27, 2007, 6:36:13 PM9/27/07
On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 17:17:03 -0400, "marika" <marik...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Lilith wrote in message ...
>

>>I'm asking because this thread came up from nowhere in the middle of a
>>comic related newsgroups without anything that ties it to comics.
>
>MINE TOO!
>
>well not everything has to be orderly linear and compartmentalized and categorized

>>>I'm guessing you are a girl like Lilith on Frasier. He's got a new sitcom premiering today.
>
>The new sitcom "Back to you" was pretty dull.
>

>>Actually I'm a used-to-be-boy who took the legal name of Lilith when I
>>transitioned. Lilith from the Teen Titans was the initial inspiration
>>for taking that name but it made me think of Lilith from
>>Cheers/Frasier and I liked the image.
>>

>There was a Lilith too in the Bible I think

Depends on whose Bible. Lilith was supposed to be the first wife of
Adam. But she was kicked out of paradise because she wouldn't submit
to demands to be submissive. She became something of a dark figure.

>>>He seems pretty good looking even as he ages. Lilith was pretty healthy looking but she kind of did the Morticia thing, which was
>>>supposed to corpse like I guess. If I were a guy I wouldn't be attracted to someone who looks ill or
>>>looks like they will break or who looks dead
>>
>>Lilith is a bit repressed but has a fire burning underneath that comes
>>out every once in a while.
>>
>>She's got great legs.

>Broadway dancer

That I knew

--
Lilith (the dark one)

marika

Sep 29, 2007, 2:01:56 PM9/29/07
On Sep 27, 6:36 pm, Lilith <lil...@dcccd.edu> wrote:>

> >There was a Lilith too in the Bible I think

There's probably a Lilith somewhere in Baltimore too.

> Depends on whose Bible.

Since I'm an atheist, none of the Bibles are mine. So take your pick

mk5000

" (2) Does the command prompt mode ever use a mouse?"--John Hasler