bad example lite: terrorists

marika

Sep 23, 2007, 1:03:41 PM9/23/07

I went to the Sugarloaf festival, a few miles from DC, last year, and to make this more mundane

I bought three jars of olives -- anchovy, almond and blue cheese

They also had olives for stuffing, which had huge holes in them for purists who wanted to put the gorgonzola in themselves

they are also now carrying a product called olive brine,

obviously for martini makers

how hilarious to me that they had to tout the product as being special and imported from SPAIN.

mk5000

"Yes, it is an infection that has spread to every nook and
cranny of our domain. It's a terrible thing. It induces in
each and every Anglican an uncontrollable desire to attend
a cocktail party. This is why Anglicans are leaving the
church in droves and clamoring at the doors of Orthodoxy,
begging for entry. We need the healing touch of sullen
gloom. "--John McComb