READ THIS YOU WON'T BE SORRY, I WASN'T

1 view

JD

Aug 15, 2008, 8:14:59 AM8/15/08
Blank

BlankSubject: GET LEGAL CASH IN MAIL W/ ONLY $5.00

READ THIS YOU WON'T BE SORRY, I WASN'T

This will be the quickest way to get cash in the
mail. If you follow these instructions carefully,
you will be able to receive within two months
nearly $50,000.00. The great part is is that $5.00
isn't really a whole lot and it could just be
worth a try. I am a newly divorced, single dad
that has custody of his two amazing sons. I had to
send their mother packing after fifteen years when
it became obvious that all she cared about was
herself. She lied about anything and everything,
and she neglected the boys at every turn. She
literally acted as though they didn’t exist.
Seeing the heartbroken looks on their faces
everyday as they had to realize that their own
mother didn’t even care about them was unbearable.
I then had incredibly surmounting bills and no
support from anyone. While they are happier now
that she is gone, I found giving them a better
life, even a life as good as I had it, was next to
impossible. In any case, I followed these easy
steps thinking that I really had nothing to lose
and guess what? The first week I started getting
money in the mail! I was shocked! I still figured
it would end soon. The money just kept coming in.
In my first week, I made about $20.00 to $30.00
dollars. By the end of the second week I had made
a total of over $1,000.00!!!!!! In the third week
I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This
is now my fourth week and I have made a total of
just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in

You send $1.00 to each of the 5 names and address
stated in the article. You then place your own
name and address in the bottom of the list at #5,
and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups.
(There are thousands) and that is all.

Let me tell you how this works and most
importantly, Why it works....also, make sure you
print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get
the information off of it as you need it. The
process is very simple and consists of 3 easy
steps:

Like most of us, I was a little skeptical and a
little worried about the legal aspects of it all.
So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is
indeed legal!

Seriously, your story will sound like this one if
you participate by doing the following:

STEP 1: Get 5 separate pieces of paper and write
your address on each piece of paper along with
"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 5
$1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 5
pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen
through the envelope to prevent thievery. Next,
place one paperin each of the 5 envelopes and seal
them. You should now have 5 sealed envelopes, each
with a piece of paper stating the above phrase and
a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a
service by this. THIS IS PERFECTLY LEGAL!

Mail the 5 envelopes to the following addresses:

#1 Sam
27248 Grano Avenue
Saugus, CA 91350

#2 Chris Leclair
39 Girley Rd
Edison, NJ 08817

#3 Nate Carm
2124 Edigton Place
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
U. S. A.

#4 A. L-Aurilio
157 Sanford Street
Glens Falls, NY 12801

#5 Jason D.
619 Northview
Greencastle, IN 46135

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you
see above, move the other names up (2 becomes 1, 3
becomes 2, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 5
on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to
keep this article as close to original as
possible. Now, post your amended article to at
least 200 newsgroups. (I think there is close to
18,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember,
the more you post, the more money you make!

Don't know HOW to post in the newsgroups? Well do
exactly the following:

FOR NETSCAPE USERS: 1) Click on any newsgroup,
like normal. Then click on "To News", which is in
the top left corner of the newsgroup page. This
will bring up a message box.

2) Fill in the SUBJECT with a flashy title, like
the one I used, something to catch the eye!!!

3) Now go to the message part of the box and
retype this letter exactly as it is here, with
exception of your few changes. (remember to add
your name to number 5 and move the rest up)

4) When your done typing in the WHOLE letter,
click on 'FILE' above the send button. Then, 'SAVE
AS..' DO NOT SEND YOUR ARTICLE UNTIL YOU SAVE IT.
(so you don't have to type this 200 times :-)

5) Now that you have saved the letter, go ahead
and send your first copy! (click the 'SEND' button
in the top left corner)

6) This is where you post all 200! OK, go to ANY
newsgroup article and click the 'TO NEWS' button
again. Type in your flashy subject in the 'SUBJECT
BOX', then go to the message and place your cursor
here. Now click on 'ATTACHMENT' which is right
below the 'SUBJECT BOX'. Click on attach file then
find your letter wherever you saved it. Click once
on your file then click 'OPEN' then click 'OK'. If
you did this right , you should see your filename
in the 'ATTACHMENT BOX' and it will be shaded.

NOW POST AWAY!

FOR INTERNET EXPLORER: It's just as easy, holding
down the left mouse button, highlight this entire
article, then press the 'CTRL' key and 'C' key at
the same time to copy this article. Then print the
article for your records to have the names of
those you will be sending $1.00 to.
Go to the newsgroups and press 'POST AN ARTICLE'
type in your flashy subject and click the large
window below. Press 'CTRL' and 'V' and the article
will appear in the message window. **BE SURE TO
MAKE YOUR ADDRESS CHANGES TO THE 5 NAMES.** Now
re-highlight the article and re-copy it so you
have the changes.... then all you have to do for
each newsgroup is 'CTRL' and 'V' and press 'POST'.
It's that easy!! THAT'S IT! All you have to do is
jump to different newsgroups and post away, after
you get the hang of it, it will take about 30
seconds for each newsgroup!

**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE
MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A
MINIMUM OF 200**

**If these instructions are too complex to follow,
try Forte's "Free Agent." It is freeware for
noncommercial use. To download it, simply use a
search utility and type "Forte Free Agent". You
should be able to find it.**

That's it! You will begin receiving money from
around the world within days! You may eventually
want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of
mail you receive. If you wish to stay anonymous,
you can invent a name to use, as long as the
postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE
ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**

Now the WHY part:

This entire principle works because it is in a
format of an upside down tree with thousands of
branches. Everyone below you will see to it that
the tree continues because they want to get money.
Those below THEM will continue because THEY want
to get the cash etc.

Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies
(a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my
name at #5 on the letter. Now, each of the 5
persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM
200 postings, each with my name at #4 and only 5
persons respond to each of the original 5, that is
another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200
MINIMUM posts with my name at #3 and only 5
replies each, I will bring in an additional
$125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and
post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #2 and only
receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional
$626.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of
those 625 persons post a MINIMUM of 200
letterswith my name at #1 and they each only
receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!!
With a original investment of only $5.00! AMAZING!
And as I said 5 responses is actually VERY LOW!
Average is probable 20 to 30! So lets put those
figures at just 15 responses per person. Here is
what you will make:

at #5 $15.00
at #4 $225.00
at #3 $3,375.00
at #2 $50,625.00
at #1 $759,375.00

When your name is no longer on the list, you just
take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and
send out another $5.00 to names on the list,
putting your name at number 5 and start posting
again. The thing to remember is that thousands of
people all over the world are joining the Internet
and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU
are now!! And this will go on and on and on and
on.... get the picture? Well, there's
5,000,000,000 people on the world and most of them
will eventually end up being hooked into the
internet. So there are virtually unlimited
resources. Of course this will work the best at
the very beginning so the faster you post, the
better for YOU!

People have said, "what if the plan is played out
and no one sends you the money? So what! What are
the chances of that happening when there are tons
of new honest users and new honest people who are
joining the Internet and newsgroups everyday and
are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at
20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with
thousands of those joining the actual Internet.
Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will
work. You just have to be honest. Make sure you
print this article out RIGHT NOW, also. Try to
keep a list of everyone that sends you money and
always keep an eye on the newsgroups to make sure
everyone is playing fairly.

Remember, HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. You don't
need to cheat the basic idea to make the money!!

GOOD LUCK to all and please play fairly and reap
the huge rewards from this, which is tons of extra
CASH. **By the way, if you try to deceive people
by posting the messages with your name in the list
and not sending the money to the rest of the
people already on the list, you will NOT get as
much. Someone I talked to knew someone who did
that and he only made about $150.00, and that's
after seven or eight weeks! Then he sent the 5
$1.00 bills, people added him to their lists, and
in 4-5 weeks he had over $10k. This is the fairest
and most honest wayI have ever seen to share the
wealth of the world without costing anything but
our time!!! You also may want to buy mailing and
e-mail lists for future dollars.

Please remember to declare your extra income.
Thanks once again...

to over 100,000 Newsgroups ==---- Get Anonymous,
Uncensored, Access to West and East Coast Server
Farms at! ----== Highest Retention and Completion
Rates! HTTP://WWW.NEWSGROUPS.COM ==----