American Flagg!! and the DC response..

ruben safir

Jan 10, 2018, 2:55:42 AM1/10/18
I'm involved with trying to rewrite the AQmerican Flagg! entry on
wikipedea and I am trying to find an intro that was writen some time
ago, maybe in the late 1990's that discussed that the editors at DC had
felt the need to respond to kind of work that Chaykins AF represented,
and that it was widely admired by the writers and editor at DC, and so
they moved to make Vertigo.

I can't remember where I read this. I think it was first person writing
from Karen Burger.