Competition for Doctor Strange movie

17 views
Skip to first unread message

gggg gggg

unread,
Jun 3, 2022, 4:25:53 PMJun 3
to
Shouldn't DC consider putting out a DOCTOR FATE movie?

Wayne S Garmil

unread,
Jun 4, 2022, 10:06:35 PMJun 4
to
In article <57c8724f-026e-48c6...@googlegroups.com>,
gggg gggg <gggg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Shouldn't DC consider putting out a DOCTOR FATE movie?

Doctor Fate will be part of the Black Adam movie coming out this
summer, along with Hawkman.


--
_ __ _ __ | I see the girls walk by dressed in
' ) / // / / ) / | their summer clothes; I have to turn
/ / / o // __/ / __. __ __/ | my head until my darkness goes...
(_(_/ <_</_(_/ (__/ (_/|_/ (_(_/_ | -Rolling Stones, "Paint It Black"

gggg gggg

unread,
Jun 7, 2022, 2:10:24 AMJun 7
to
On Saturday, June 4, 2022 at 7:06:35 PM UTC-7, Wayne S Garmil wrote:
> In article <57c8724f-026e-48c6...@googlegroups.com>,
> wrote:
> >Shouldn't DC consider putting out a DOCTOR FATE movie?
> Doctor Fate will be part of the Black Adam movie coming out this
> summer, along with Hawkman.
>
>
> --
> _ __ _ __ | I see the girls walk by dressed in
> ' ) / // / / ) / | their summer clothes; I have to turn
> / / / o // __/ / __. __ __/ | my head until my darkness goes...
> (_(_/ <_</_(_/ (__/ (_/|_/ (_(_/_ | -Rolling Stones, "Paint It Black"

Thank you for your quick and informative reply.

gggg gggg

unread,
Jul 17, 2022, 6:25:26 PMJul 17
to
On Friday, June 3, 2022 at 1:25:53 PM UTC-7, gggg gggg wrote:
> Shouldn't DC consider putting out a DOCTOR FATE movie?

Shouldn't DOCTOR FATE be in this picture?:

https://collider.com/dc-characters-movies-tv/

Ted Nolan <tednolan>

unread,
Jul 17, 2022, 11:27:32 PMJul 17
to
In article <b52a5e23-845d-4283...@googlegroups.com>,
From the Black Adam trailer, it looked to me as though Fate will be in that
movie, along with Hawkman & The Atom.
--
columbiaclosings.com
What's not in Columbia anymore..

Kevrob

unread,
Jul 18, 2022, 3:10:50 AMJul 18
to
On Sunday, July 17, 2022 at 11:27:32 PM UTC-4, Ted Nolan <tednolan> wrote:
> In article <b52a5e23-845d-4283...@googlegroups.com>,
> gggg gggg <gggg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Friday, June 3, 2022 at 1:25:53 PM UTC-7, gggg gggg wrote:
> >> Shouldn't DC consider putting out a DOCTOR FATE movie?
> >
> >Shouldn't DOCTOR FATE be in this picture?:
> >
> >https://collider.com/dc-characters-movies-tv/
> From the Black Adam trailer, it looked to me as though Fate will be in that
> movie, along with Hawkman & The Atom.
> --

Doc Fate appeared in SMALLVILLE.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/smallville/images/6/66/Dr.PNG/revision/latest?cb=20120719145607

Doc also showed up in the DCAU:

https://dcau.fandom.com/wiki/The_Hand_of_Fate

--
Kevin R

Jason McBrayer

unread,
Jul 21, 2022, 1:30:23 PMJul 21
to
t...@loft.tnolan.com (Ted Nolan <tednolan>) writes:

> From the Black Adam trailer, it looked to me as though Fate will be in
> that movie, along with Hawkman & The Atom.

It has been reported that Pierce Brosnan is playing Doctor Fate (Kent
Nelson) in Black Adam, and that the movie will feature other Justice
Society members, including Hawkman, Atom Smasher, and Cyclone.

--
Jason McBrayer | “Strange is the night where black stars rise,
jmc...@carcosa.net | and strange moons circle through the skies,
| but stranger still is lost Carcosa.”
| ― Robert W. Chambers,The King in Yellow
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages