Superfriends Mr. Mxyzptlk breaks the fourth wall episode

James Fabiano

Jun 28, 2023, 8:28:09 PM6/28/23
Hello. I am looking for the SF episode where Mxyzptlk finally has a fit when the heroes try to make him say his name backwards...because of how the show makes them pronounce it. "For 8 years I've had to go along with that 'Mixelplick' shit because of the dumbfuck writers at Hanna-Barbera. It's not 'Mixelplick!' And saying 'Klippleskim,' 'Simpleskim,' or 'Kilpleskim' won't send me back to the fifth dimension! It's 'KLTPZYXM!!!!!'" At which point he is tricked and has to go back. The swearing wasn't edited off of ABC nor syndicated reruns...yet Cartoon Network, Boomerang, and Max skipped this episode. It hasn't been seen on DVD too. Anyone got it?