Superman & Lois reveals first look at Tyler Hoechlin’s new Superman costume in season 3

Ubiquitous

Sep 26, 2022, 10:26:03 AM9/26/22
Superman & Lois has unveiled a first look at start Tyler Hoechlin's new costume as Superman.

The star, who has played Clark Kent on The CW series over two seasons, is seen in a new filming picture for season 3.

You can take a look at his costume below:

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/tyler-hoechlin-superman-and-lois-season-3-1663150921.jpg

BACKGRID

Related: Superman and Lois boss reveals hopes for Smallville cameos

As well as a change-up in costume, the next season will see one of the main characters recast, with Michael Bishop set
to take over the role of Jonathan Kent following Jordan Elsass's exit.

The latter left the role last month, a Warner Bros spokesperson saying at the time: "Jordan Elsass has notified the
Studio that he will not be returning to Superman & Lois for season 3 due to personal reasons. The role of Jonathan
Kent will be recast."

Opening up about his departure, Elsass explained: "It's been a tough few weeks, as you might imagine, with everything
going on with the show. It's sad, it's a real shame.

jordan elsass as jonathan kent, superman and lois

The CW

Related: Superman & Lois star returning to Teen Wolf for revival movie

"I know that I was pumped for season 3, for sure, but what are you going to do? Anyway, mental health is definitely
100% priority. It's pinnacle. It's got to take precedence. And mine has been... the last couple of years, it's been
rough.

"I need some time to myself. I'm still debating whether I'm even going to act for a while. I may go in a different
direction. I know that's definitely going to be disappointing to some people."

Meanwhile, it has been confirmed that The Walking Dead star Chad L Coleman will be joining Superman & Lois in the role
of villain Bruno Mannheim for season 3.

--
Let's go Brandon!