Spider-Man in the Phantom Zone

James Fabiano

Apr 28, 2022, 11:38:20 AMApr 28
Spider-Man had the Phantom Zone! I remember it really well! Superman had the Phantom Zone, but it was in Spider-Man too! Lois Griffin remembered seeing it, and so do I!!!!!

Kevrob

May 2, 2022, 8:48:37 PMMay 2
The Fantastic Four had the Negative Zone. Spidey has been there .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_Zone

--
Kevin R

Quadibloc

May 4, 2022, 1:15:52 PMMay 4
And then there's also that famous Spider-Man Annual (#2), from back when Steve
Ditko drew both Spider-Man and Doctor Strange, featuring Xandu, who had the
complete Wand of Watoomb - in which Spider-Man entered a strange realm
far different from normal reality.

Famous lines:

On the surface, this is an ancient recipe for Borscht... but if I read between the faded lines...

Work?? Hey, didja hear that awful word he used?? I wonder what it means?!!

I... I don't have an idea where I am! But one thing is for sure...
...it's gonna take more than a 15¢ bus ride to get me back to Forest Hills in New York!

John Savard

Kevrob

May 5, 2022, 12:50:43 PMMay 5

James Fabiano

May 11, 2022, 6:50:28 PMMay 11
There was a Negative Zone, yes, but also a Phantom Zone! I remember seeing it!!!

Kevrob

May 13, 2022, 10:13:14 AMMay 13
Our memories play tricks on us all.

For example, you posted a Marvel question in a DC group.
I see you cross-posted, including: rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe
No answer, though.

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe

There was this from a DC-Marvel crossover event:

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Phantom-Negative_Zone

--
Kevin R