Marvel Vs DC - The Motion Picture (Plot Ideas)

Noahide Videos Bible

Oct 4, 2018, 12:35:43 PM10/4/18
Marvel Vs DC - The Motion Picture
Opening Scene
Space. The camera zooms in on the 'Split Infinity' space diner in outer space. There are space bikes parked out the front. Thanos is at the bar and orders drinks. He returns to his seat and passes his buddy a dirnk. He says 'How about a wager?'
The scene shows lobo walking past at the back of the bar and gnort chashing after him saying 'Mr Lobo' etc
Darkseid says 'The terms of the wager?' to Thanos.
Thanos says 'When worlds collide, there are always winners and losers. I use my powers and manipulate the heroes from my half of infinity to pit them against the heroes from your half of infinity.'
'And whoever wins?' replies Darkseid.
'Takes the spoils,' replies Thanos.
'Mmmm,' says Darkseid, stroking his chin

The next scene starts with 'Life loves a tragedy' by Poison playing and Tony Stark, drunk, in a gutter, broke and depressed. He struggles to sit up and wanders along the street to a park and sits on the grass looking at the setting sun. Lifting a bottle of grog to his mouth, looking at the sun, he says 'I gotta sort this shit out.'

Lobo is hired by Thanos and Darkseid to do the dirty work. Lobo convinces the heroes of Marvel U and DC U that there is a threat from an alternate universe and they must rally their resources to fight this power. Lobo tells the Marvel Heroes that Thaons is worried about the opposing universe which could destroy this one and tells the DC heroes that Darkseid as the same concerns. Tony Stark is the first one tempted with an offer from Lobo for finances to get him out of his shitty situation. Tony asks Lobo where he is from and Lobo says 'Out there'. Tony says 'Your frikking blue dude' and Lobo says 'Way out there.' Lobo deceives the heroes and the Marvel heroes are taken to Thanos homeworld were they are branded on the arm and trained to take on the threat. The DC heroes are taken to Apokolips and likewise branded with the same brand to take on the threat also. Later on when Black Widow and Black Canary are fighting they see each other's brand, after the heroes thinking they have to fight for their universes survival, and work out they have been played agianst each other. The song 'Confident' by Demi Lovato is playing, and the video for that song is a core idea for the movie.

Kevrob

Oct 4, 2018, 1:17:36 PM10/4/18
On Thursday, October 4, 2018 at 12:35:43 PM UTC-4, Noahide Videos Bible wrote:
> Marvel Vs DC - The Motion Picture

[snip]

Please don't post fanfics.

Kevin R

Noahide Videos Bible

Oct 10, 2018, 2:18:40 PM10/10/18
You don't have to read it.

Kevrob

Oct 10, 2018, 4:03:42 PM10/10/18
You don't have to post it. Why do you?
There's not eough traffic to give you an audience.
Let the group have a "clean feed" for the benefit
of those who use a public portal to read it, rather
than bein able to killfile you.

Same for your religious spam.

Kevin R

Noahide Videos Bible

Dec 26, 2018, 5:45:10 PM12/26/18
My stuff is simply not to your liking.
It is still DC Relevant information.
As I said, you don't have to read it.
But this is a public group, so I can
post stuff here if I choose. I advise
you to ignore my posts if you don't like them.

Yours sincerely

Daniel Daly
Canberra

Noahide Videos Bible

Dec 26, 2018, 5:48:51 PM12/26/18
Dear Kevrob

I would also like to point out that many
of my posts of multiple views on them. Some
of them have high views. You are not correct
in your statements that there is not enough
traffic for my postings. Some of the people in
the group obviously click and look at what I write.
So because of that I have no qualms about further
postings in the group for anyone who wishes to read
my ideas. I apologize if they are not to your liking,
but you do not have to read the information.

Kevrob

Dec 27, 2018, 5:36:04 PM12/27/18
Look, Daniel, I have no idea why you post this stuff here.

You realize that if anybody at Warner or Marvel were contemplating
writing a movie like this, for purposes of stayong out of the
courts for plagiarism, they avoid USENET groups and web-sites
where people post their version of a "proposed screenplay" or
plot precis for new films, don't you?

It's a collosal waste of time.

Kevin R

Noahide

Dec 13, 2019, 3:30:50 PM12/13/19
Why would that be an issue?

This message can be deleted by myself if necessary at the click of a button?

Kevrob

Dec 13, 2019, 5:50:16 PM12/13/19
On Friday, December 13, 2019 at 3:30:50 PM UTC-5, Noahide wrote:
> Why would that be an issue?
>
> This message can be deleted by myself if necessary at the click of a button?

No, it can't.

You might be able to remove it from Google Groups, but it
will still be out there on other servers.

I'm no tech maven, but even I now that.

Kevin R

Noahide

Jun 8, 2021, 6:28:21 PM6/8/21
Blue Beetle & Booster Gold were not taken to Apokolips deemed not too heavy a hitter to have to be worried about. Blue Beetle has developed a gigantic 'Diamond Press' in a large Kord Industries laboratory were he has produced 'Diamond Blades', which he attaches to a Battle Suit made of reflective material which resists and thrusts back attacks from weapons. On the left arm he has a shield which is developed now for hand to hand combat and on the right arm he wears the battle-blade attack weapon, which has the diamond blades and his traditional air gun built into it. Booster Gold already has a traditional battle armour suit. Wearing these suits they infiltrate Apokolips, confront the Wolverine and manage to knock him out, and later Wolverine is chained to a bench, and Superman, who has been not part of the combat, addresses him. Blue Beetle says 'No hard feelings', as Superman explains to Wolverine, as he has learned from Black Widow and Black Canary, that the heroes have simply been played against each other. Wolverine is released, and agrees to work with Superman and the heroes to combat Apokolips and Thanos.