Possible LSH connection on Ravengers #1

Wayne Garmil

Jun 1, 2012, 9:47:49 PM6/1/12
I just found a possible connection to the Legion in Ravengers #1. One
of the new characters is a teenage female with electrical powers named
Lightning. We met her in the Culling crossover, but it wasn't until
Ravengers #1 that she was given a name other than Lightning. In that
issue, she is given a first name: Ayla. Gee, that sounds *very*
familiar. Her brother's name is not Garth (he is called Thunder with a
sonic blast power), but I still found the real name given for Lightning
to be a nice nod to the Legion.

Anyone else find any other easter eggs like this recently?

WildCard

--
Never apply a Star Trek soultion to a Babylon 5 problem.