WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur #325 -- Just put it out of its Misery Part Forty-Four

Arthur Spitzer

Jul 1, 2022, 12:23:09 PM7/1/22
Gwendy's having trouble with her screenplay -- can Lance help her out?

https://www.rippingoffkingarthur.com/just-put-it-out-of-its-misery-part-forty-four/

Arthur "New Strip!" Spitzer

Scott Eiler

Jul 1, 2022, 3:24:41 PM7/1/22
On 2022-07-01 09:23, Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> Gwendy's having trouble with her screenplay -- can Lance help her out?
>
> https://www.rippingoffkingarthur.com/just-put-it-out-of-its-misery-part-forty-four/

I just now figured out where Gwendy and Lance fit in the legend. 8{D>

> Arthur "New Strip!" Spitzer

When you say New Strip, you usually mean four strips.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler 8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal. From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.

Arthur Spitzer

Jul 2, 2022, 11:41:31 AM7/2/22
On Friday, July 1, 2022 at 12:24:41 PM UTC-7, powern...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 2022-07-01 09:23, Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> > Arthur "New Strip!" Spitzer
>
> When you say New Strip, you usually mean four strips.

Hah! Suppose you're right. Probably should say New Pages or
New Webcomic instead.

Although with 705 pages for 325 webcomics, that only comes to
like 2.17 pages per webcomic.

Arthur "Mega Strips..." Spitzer