PRECOG: Crisis Legion NetCascader

Drew Nilium

May 25, 2021, 8:03:12 PM5/25/21
[Various cool scenes of action play, including transformations, over-the-top
martial arts, various types of energy beams, things exploding, &etc.]

VOICEOVER GUY: For the first time, on the Internet in full color! Henshin
Legion Nethero thirtieth anniversary series, Crisis Legion NetCascader!

MIDOKNIGHT: I want... to protect!

VOICEOVER GUY: The action-packed adventures of the transforming heroes!

LIEUTENANT L: Innnnteresting...

VOICEOVER GUY: Learn of their history, and watch it be rewritten!

CARDINAL MAXIMUS: Come! The artificial Vector army!

VOICEOVER GUY: See their triumphs and their defeats thru the eyes of the
greatest passion!

NETACCESS: Something strange and unusual... is happening... in this Runiverse!

VOICEOVER GUY: Watch as world after world comes to a climax!

DR. TACHIKIRU: Ultimate disconnect! I am Ultimate Tachikiru!

VOICEOVER GUY: And wonder, as new heroes step forward into a new century!

KID ENTHUSIASTIC: To stand up for joy and chaos, and overcome fear and the
Gray... that's Nethero, the ambassadors of nonsense!

VOICEOVER GUY: Crisis Legion NetCascader! Now that's the fan's top!

====

Drew "I refuse to explain myself" Nilium

Arthur Spitzer

May 26, 2021, 8:27:30 PM5/26/21
But... will NOTHING EVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!!!!??

Arthur "That is the question.." Spitzer

Drew Nilium

May 27, 2021, 11:59:48 AM5/27/21
On 5/26/21 8:27 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 5:03:12 PM UTC-7, Drew Perron wrote:
<snip>
>> Drew "I refuse to explain myself" Nilium
>
> But... will NOTHING EVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!!!!??
>
> Arthur "That is the question.." Spitzer

In fact, EVERYTHING WILL BE EXACTLY THE SAME AS SOMETHING STARTLINGLY DIFFERENT
FROM ITSELF!!!!!!

Drew "I hope that made grammatical sense" Nilium