SLIME: really funny comic

candycanearter07

Feb 4, 2024, 2:19:56 PMFeb 4
https://abslimeware.neocities.org/comic/2024-02-04

Scott Eiler

Feb 9, 2024, 4:01:27 AMFeb 9
On 2024-02-04 11:19, candycanearter07 wrote:
> https://abslimeware.neocities.org/comic/2024-02-04

I recall an Alpha Flight comic like this was actually published. People
were fighting in Canada during a blizzard... I actually bought it and
didn't return it.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler 8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal. From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.

candycanearter07

Feb 9, 2024, 8:35:11 AMFeb 9
On 2/9/24 03:01, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 2024-02-04 11:19, candycanearter07 wrote:
>> https://abslimeware.neocities.org/comic/2024-02-04
>
> I recall an Alpha Flight comic like this was actually published.  People
> were fighting in Canada during a blizzard...  I actually bought it and
> didn't return it.

Genius :)