META: Another Friend Made Good

Scott Eiler

Nov 26, 2021, 3:31:08 PM11/26/21
My friend who created Leo (the Pirate Vampire King) has gone pro, under
the name Ray Krawczyk. He's an author in a military anthology book,
popular on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09MB9CNNY

He likes what I've done with Leo. 8{D>

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler 8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal. From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.

Drew Nilium

Nov 29, 2021, 1:57:34 AM11/29/21
On 11/26/21 3:31 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> My friend who created Leo (the Pirate Vampire King) has gone pro, under the name
> Ray Krawczyk.  He's an author in a military anthology book, popular on Amazon.
>
> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09MB9CNNY
>
> He likes what I've done with Leo.  8{D>

Awwww, congrats to him! :>

Drew "vampirates" Nilium