[LNH/Misc] A Random Bizarre Thought...

Saxon Brenton

Mar 4, 2001, 8:45:19 PM3/4/01
Apropos of nothing...
Whilst grooving on the dance floor at my cousin's 40th birthday
on Saturday night, this thought came to me:
Since the Looniverse is tied more to comic book trends than
anything even vaguely resembling Real Life, this means that the
current President of the Usenetted States is not George Bushman Jr,
but rather...
Hexadecimal Luthor, arcfoe of Bicycle Repair Lad!
(No, really. Go and check out BRL's original roster entry.)
Saxon Brenton Uni of Technology, city library, Sydney, Australia
saxon....@uts.edu.au