SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1992 #6: We're Squished

1 view

Scott Eiler

Aug 23, 2021, 9:14:51 PM8/23/21
There may be good reason to invade the Doom Bear Land, but isn't
rescuing people enough? The Multiverse guest-stars, as Powernaut 1992
continues.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1992.htm#6

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler 8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal. From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.

Drew Nilium

Jul 25, 2022, 9:59:12 PMJul 25
On 8/23/21 9:14 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> There may be good reason to invade the Doom Bear Land, but isn't rescuing people
> enough?  The Multiverse guest-stars, as Powernaut 1992 continues.
>
> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1992.htm#6

Going thru this series, and I feel like this is the point where I really
understand what's going on. |>

Drew "love the multiverse imagery" Nilium