Miami Book Cafe That Kicked Out Fox News Analyst Over Conservative Politics Shuts Down

Leroy N. Soetoro

Feb 19, 2024, 6:34:04 PMFeb 19
https://dailycaller.com/2024/02/16/paradis-books-shuts-down-gianno-
caldwell/

A book café in North Miami that kicked out Fox News political analyst
Gianno Caldwell over his conservative views recently shut down.

Paradis Books & Bread announced its closure following internal struggles
and lack of business one year after Caldwell was removed from the
establishment, according to a statement on the business’ website posted in
February.

“We’ve come to the end of the line, and we’re ending this project on our
own terms,” the announcement read. “To our haters, we suppose
congratulations are in order, so you can go ahead and stop reading now!”

Caldwell was having breakfast with friends when he was told to leave the
book café in Jan. 2023, Miami News Times reported. The conservative
commentator spoke out about the incident on Fox & Friends Weekend and
Twitter, explaining that his group was discussing what it was like
“working over at Fox News,” their “values,” “violent crime” and
“progressive [district attorneys]” before they were shown the exit.

“I can’t believe what just happened,” Caldwell wrote on Twitter after the
incident. “I met up with friends for breakfast at Paradis Books and Bread
in North Miami & while we were having discussions about politics we were
told by the owners that we were not welcomed there because we aren’t
politically aligned. Outrageous.”

Paradis Books & Bread said they removed Caldwell and his friends from
their business, making clear their “zero-tolerance policy” for the groups’
opposing political views, the outlet reported. The book café said that one
person in Caldwell’s group responded by saying “That is your business
model, and I respect that” before they left.

The Miami-based book café stated that the incident led to negative
attention online, according to the outlet.

“Since the incident, we have been getting harassed on the internet,
specifically on t*itter, google reviews, and… on this platform,” Paradis
Books & Bread wrote on Instagram at the time.

Paradis Books & Bread opened in 2021, according to the announcement. The
business also cited “shockingly high demand for food” among the reasons
for its closure.

CHECK OUT SOME OF CALDWELL’S BEST MOMENTS:

‘Ought To Be Ashamed’: Fox News Analyst, Faulkner Put Liberal Guest Into
Blender For Biden Defense

‘C’mon Bruh’: Fox Panel Devolves Into Shouting Match Over Biden’s Handling
Of Economy

--
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so that
stupid people won't be offended.

Durham Report: The FBI has an integrity problem. It has none.

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.