OMG

Jan Yarnot

Jan 23, 2022, 9:52:00 PM1/23/22
I had no idea I could actually get back on Usenet! My usual dip into reading is Goodreads!

Blueshirt

Jan 24, 2022, 2:48:20 AM1/24/22
On 24/01/2022 02:51, Jan Yarnot wrote:
> I had no idea I could actually get back on Usenet! My usual dip into reading is Goodreads!

Well now you'll have some badreads! :-)

Steve Hayes

Jan 25, 2022, 10:59:07 PM1/25/22
On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 18:51:59 -0800 (PST), Jan Yarnot
<fossi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I had no idea I could actually get back on Usenet! My usual dip into reading is Goodreads!

A few years ago a bunch of people from here thought it would be a good
idea to migrate to a Facebook group, where they called themselves "The
Prancing Halfwits", which indeed they were, because Facebook disrupts
conversations with its algorithms, so only a limited number of the
members of the group see posts, and the gorup disintegrated.

--
Stephen Hayes, Author of The Year of the Dragon
Sample or purchase The Year of the Dragon: