Merry Tolkmas to All...

Louis Epstein

Jan 3, 2024, 4:22:43 PMJan 3
...and to all,a good book!

May 133 Tolkien Reckoning be filled with rereadings
and rediscoveries and renewals for all Tolkien readers.

-=-=-

MummyChunk

Jan 3, 2024, 8:26:18 PMJan 3

> Louis Epstein wrote:
> ....and to all, a good book!
Hope yours was as well

This is a response to the post seen at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=658390689#658390689

Louis Epstein

Jan 5, 2024, 12:29:34 AMJan 5
MummyChunk <mummy...@gmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote:

> > Louis Epstein wrote:
> > ....and to all, a good book!
> >
> > May 133 Tolkien Reckoning be filled with rereadings
> > and rediscoveries and renewals for all Tolkien readers.
> >
> > -=-=-
> > The World Trade Center towers MUST rise again,
> > at least as tall as before...or terror has triumphed.
>

> Hope yours was as well

I read some Tolkien daily,as in almost every day for
almost fifty years now.