New book by William Cloud Hicklin

Steve Morrison

Aug 13, 2022, 8:51:38 PM8/13/22
Our very own William Cloud Hicklin has edited a new book, /The
Chronology of The Lord of the Rings/. It apparently reproduces the
notes Tolkien made to keep track of which character was doing what
when, which Hammond and Scull refer to as "the Scheme" in their
/Reader's Companion/ along with notes by William. I learned about it
from the following Reddit post:

https://tinyurl.com/2ut68rvv

which contains a detailed description of the contents.

Stan Brown

Aug 14, 2022, 10:16:00 AM8/14/22
Thanks for letting us know, Steve!

--
Stan Brown, Tehachapi, California, USA
https://BrownMath.com/

Steve Morrison

Aug 20, 2022, 3:08:13 PM8/20/22
There's also going to be an AMA with William Hicklin on Reddit
between 12:00 noon and 2:00 PM EDT August 24:

https://tinyurl.com/md7weu9m