Welcome! FAQs and important information.

Steuard Jensen

Jul 6, 2022, 11:14:08 PM7/6/22
Posting-Frequency: Monthly (FAQ also posted monthly)

Welcome to the Tolkien newsgroups! Our FAQs can be found at:

http://tolkien.slimy.com/

Even if you haven't read all of /The Hobbit/ and /The Lord of the
Rings/, you are welcome here, but be careful! Spoilers for the
stories can be anywhere, even in the subject line of a message.

To help you join our community as comfortably as possible, we do ask
that you read our Frequently Asked Questions lists before posting.
The FAQs discuss proper "netiquette" for participating in discussions
here, and also introduce the basics of our most frequent debates (the
main Meta-FAQ page lists the most "important" questions in bold).

Once again, welcome! We look forward to your participation.