3Gees University of Hip Hop

Gee World

Mar 25, 2013, 12:13:37 PM3/25/13
3Gees University of Hip Hop

Budding Researchers

This is an independent page providing information for readers, book groups, reading groups and book clubs. We aim to provide a book lovers' community where you can find unaffiliated book reviews, literary news, interviews with distinguished authors and keep up to date with literary festivals and events.

If you are looking for multicultural books, hip hop education, research, learning, reading group or book club, we have a library where you can find books.

Please refer to information we send to view various book groups, reading groups and book clubs

University of Hip Hop

Research Center
www.3gees.co.uk
www.3gees2.com