T.C. Rypel

Patrick Reed

Jul 1, 2002, 11:20:54 PM7/1/02
Hello all. I'm hoping someone out there can help. Does anyone know of the
whereabouts or have any information on the author T.C. Rypel? He wrote five
books of which I'm aware:

Deathwind of Vedun
Samurai Steel
Samurai Combat
Fortress of Lost Worlds
Knights of Wonder

I'm wondering if he wrote any other books. I'd also like to know if anyone
is even aware of his disposition - is he still alive?

Thank you.

--
Patrick Reed ~~~~~~~
"Last week, I went to a furniture store to look for a decaffeinated

Peter

Jul 2, 2002, 1:41:26 AM7/2/02

"Patrick Reed" <patric...@mchsi.com> wrote in message

> Hello all. I'm hoping someone out there can help. Does anyone know of the
> whereabouts or have any information on the author T.C. Rypel? He wrote
five
> books of which I'm aware:
>
> Deathwind of Vedun
> Samurai Steel
> Samurai Combat
> Fortress of Lost Worlds
> Knights of Wonder
>
> I'm wondering if he wrote any other books. I'd also like to know if anyone
> is even aware of his disposition - is he still alive?
>
> Thank you.
>
> --
> Patrick Reed ~~~~~~~

Never heard of him but the titles looked interesting so I did a search on
Yahoo. You may already know this so sorry if I'm boring you.

The books form a series called Gonji and are 1-5 in the order you listed.
They were published by Zebra Books in the early 1980s. If the ISBN numbers
are any help, you can find them at www.sengoku.com/bibl.html .

A search at www.abebooks.com didn't reveal any extra titles by this author.

Otherwise, couldn't find a thing about him.

Regards,
Peter.

Patrick Reed

Jul 2, 2002, 7:41:31 AM7/2/02
Thank you for the reply.

I was asking because I have all five of these books. He wrote them, then
seemed to just disappear. I thought they were exceptional books, so I was
hoping there was more of his work out there, or at least word on whether or
not he's still around.

--
Patrick Reed [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~~
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)

"Last week, I went to a furniture store to look for a decaffeinated
coffeetable. They couldn't help me."

"Peter" <dac...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

startre...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2013, 2:53:58 PM6/4/13
T C (Ted) Rypel is indeed still alive and a friend of mine.

He currently lives in Suburban Cleveland, Ohio and is hard at work with reissuing/republishing Gonji. If you haven't tried, look him (and Gonji) on Facebook.

teamli...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2014, 8:10:18 AM1/8/14
Just found this old discussion... in any event, note that as of Dec-2013, T.C. Rypel has republished his Gonji series and he is active in our Goodreads.com Sword & Sorcery group. Please join in and talk to him there!

https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/80482-an-earthier-sort-of-fantasy-sword-sorcery