Looking for two books

Edgar Williams

Oct 2, 2021, 7:10:35 PM10/2/21
Hi all, I read two books, one a sequel of the first, about 60 years ago. I was 12 at the time so that would put it about 1960. I don't remember title or author.

The plot went something like this: two brothers invest their inheritance in a clipper ship and cargo and start a journey to China to trade. One of them gets marooned on the Northwest coast and lives with the Indians of that area. The other is abandoned on a desert island. Somehow, they both survive, get back together and reclaim their ship and fortune.

Does anyone know these books or have these books?

Thanks

Lenona

Oct 18, 2021, 6:24:44 PM10/18/21
I hate to say it, but you'd be better off going to Booksleuth or Stump the Bookseller instead.