Reviews of "The Enchanted Groce", a children's adventure/fantasy story

1 view

Steve Hayes

Aug 30, 2021, 4:50:32 AM8/30/21
Two readers have just written reviews of my recently published
children's book "The Enchanted Grove"

John A. Pretorius (author of "Living in a Time of Dragons") posted a
review on GoodReads here:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/4141951416

And the bit from his review that I liked the most was "The children
also felt like children, something I don't always get from modern
books aimed at children."

The second review is from Sue Fairhead and can be found here:

https://t.co/HhVl6KAzsy

And the bit I liked most from her review was:

"Once the adventures begin, it´s quite a tense novel, one that I found
difficult to put down at times. Other children´s books set in this
kind of era often use the real world with just a few magical or
enchanted elements, and this is no exception."

You can get a copy of the paperback edition here:

https://t.co/RQVeGjwn19

and the e-book version here:

https://books2read.com/u/31lVDW

--
Stephen Hayes, Author of The Year of the Dragon
Sample or purchase The Year of the Dragon: