Scrotum stretching

Patrick

Aug 1, 2001, 8:12:53 AM8/1/01
I need some advice.

I'm now the proud owner of a 1" gleaming chrome steel scrotum
stretching collar. But when I tried to put it on the first time, I got
the impression that there must be more to than I knew (which is
admittedly little).

The problem is, my balls seem glued to the base of my penis, and so I
find it difficult to put the collar on. I've tried standing a hot
shower, and pulling my scrotum down with my right hand while trying to
put the collar on with the left. Problem was, I couldn't seem to pull
my balls far enough. Asking my wife to help was no good either, as I
ended up with an erection which made matters worse and took my mind
off the job in hand (ha ha!).

Eventually, I managed it, and I have to say I was pleased with the
results. It felt very comfortable too. Strange but plessant feeling
having that weight pulling on my cock. But after 6 hours I took the
collar off so that I could sit down a little more comfortably and my
balls seemed to go right back up.

Can somebody tell me:

1. Is there any best way of putting on the collar (it splits into two
with a locking screw.)
2. How long before I see results. (My wife would like to see my balls
hanging some 4" or so below the base of my cock. Nothing unmanageable
or outrageous. I don't want to be able to stuff them in my backside.)
3. How long per day should I wear the collar, and what weight will be
needed to achieve these results.
4. Once I've got there, do I need to continue wearing everyday, or can
it be intermittently.

Grateful for serious replies.

Patrick

moth

Aug 1, 2001, 8:38:22 AM8/1/01
>pat...@cotse.com (Patrick) asked in

>I'm now the proud owner of a 1" gleaming chrome steel scrotum
>stretching collar.

congrats. just letting you know im female and any of this is speculation, but
i do have some experience with stretching things....

>1. Is there any best way of putting on the collar (it splits into two
>with a locking screw.)

i believe they come in different sizes. if youve got a smaller sac or
your balls are as close as they sound, you might need to start out with a
narrower collar.

>2. How long before I see results. (My wife would like to see my balls
>hanging some 4" or so below the base of my cock. Nothing unmanageable
>or outrageous. I don't want to be able to stuff them in my backside.)

wow. patience. it will be at least weeks before you get measureable
results. tissue is somewhat elastic, but in order to be 'trained' or stretched
permanently, it will take some time. my lobes took several weeks wearing a
weight a few hours a day every other day or so to stretch 1/16".

>3. How long per day should I wear the collar, and what weight will be
>needed to achieve these results.

um, guys? i have no idea.

>4. Once I've got there, do I need to continue wearing everyday, or can
>it be intermittently.

theres usually a place in your stretch that a small ammount of weight will
sustain. you might be able to wear it once a week, or maybe never. i only have
labia and lobes... but id say youd probably need some periodic maintenence.
id also like to ask any guys if they know if this is a permanent
fatherhood- mod. i know testicles are able to move up or down to regulate
temperature. if one stretches and keeps wearing a weight, how seriously does
that effect sperm counts (research anyone? ;-)

>Grateful for serious replies.
im rarely completely serious,
-Moth

"urine is sterile." -Dr Drew 12/5/00

Patrick

Aug 1, 2001, 3:58:33 PM8/1/01
moth...@aol.comercial (moth) wrote in message news:<20010801083822...@ng-fo1.aol.com>...

Moth,

Thanks for showing an interest in my "problem". It was much appreciated. I
detected some concern about possible effects on fertility. I've no need to
worry on that score. After 3 kids, I've been snipped. Now that's body modification.

Patrick

pballbuba1

Aug 2, 2001, 1:54:46 AM8/2/01
In article <4d78f8af.01080...@posting.google.com>, pat...@cotse.com
(Patrick) writes:

>1. Is there any best way of putting on the collar (it splits into two
>with a locking screw.)

Honestly I wouldn't use the two piece, too easy to pinch, I had a better go
when I used a series of metal rings. You may also consider a soft leather
collar to start out it 's considerably more comfortable and will do the job for
the initial strectching.

>2. How long before I see results. (My wife would like to see my balls
>hanging some 4" or so below the base of my cock. Nothing unmanageable
>or outrageous. I don't want to be able to stuff them in my backside.)

I'm sure as with all things YMMV but I found a noticable impact within a few
days, however if left untended they will shrink up much faster then they
stretch. Another plus for the leather collar.

>3. How long per day should I wear the collar, and what weight will be
>needed to achieve these results.

Go with what you are most comfortable with it will get there in it's own time.

>4. Once I've got there, do I need to continue wearing everyday, or can
>it be intermittently.

Like I mentioned earlier they will shrink up pretty fast depending on how far
you actually go, it's fairly safe to say that were you to get em down to your
knees they would probably not shrink back up into your body any time too soon.

>Grateful for serious replies.

No problem, I will also add that the coolest benifit I found in my foray into
scrotum stretching was the texture of the skin, it became very soft and
velvety. I do not know if that is normal however.

Bubba

Kavin Taylor

Aug 2, 2001, 7:41:54 PM8/2/01
pballbuba1 wrote:

>I will also add that the coolest benifit I found in my foray into
> scrotum stretching was the texture of the skin, it became very soft and
> velvety. I do not know if that is normal however.
>
> Bubba

Why did "The Velveteen Rabbit" pop into mind here?

(make it stop)

Kavin

sper...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2015, 9:52:20 AM6/26/15
I bought the 20mm x 40mm hinged collar weight. Before I was using silicone O rings using about 8 on the balls. (just to stretch) I have been stretching for about 2 months and have started feeling the low hanging results. If you stop for awhile the amount of sag you gained you will loose some, not all but some. The more you stretch the more results you will retain. The more time you can give to stretching the better your results.

mbdm...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2018, 11:17:42 AM8/10/18
It takes time to stretch the scrotum. Everyone is different and testicle hang will depend on where your body starts from. If super tight, I'd start with a stretchy cock ring. Dont get them too small as to making your balls turn blue. Once there you should be able to use 2 rings. Rings will help in putting a split weight on. Don't loose the key! Keep a spare key available too, Important! You should be able to get into a silicone ball stretcher like trinity vibes spiral or oxballs. Any metal rings used should be good stainless steel. Getting the right size ID weight is also very important. Jonathan's ball stretching site has excellent info.

sket...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2019, 2:04:46 PM6/9/19
On Friday, August 10, 2018 at 9:17:42 AM UTC-6, mbdm...@gmail.com wrote:
>... Jonathan's ball stretching site has excellent info.

Where is johnathan's site?