All My Piercings

TRACY.W

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
well I have well and truly gone off the rails this time.
It started 3 weeks ago, I already have tattos and had my tongue pierced
a year ago but i wanted to do it again
it started with my eyebrow i got it pierced twice then the other one
once,
then i got my nose done, then the top of my ear, then yesterday my
tongue again.......
the only thing is my husband doesnt mind, but his parents do...
I like what i have done but how can i get round to not causing problems
for him...
i dont think i am that bothered but does anyone else have this problem
also has anyone been this extreme just for the fun of it.......

Tim Hockin

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
TRACY.W <tracy.waddin...@dtn.ntl.com.invalid> wrote:
: also has anyone been this extreme just for the fun of it.......

Nope, I think you broke new ground. Congratulations on setting the world
record for being extreme.

--
Tim Hockin
tho...@ais.net

myrrh

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
TRACY.W <tracy.waddin...@dtn.ntl.com.invalid> wrote:
> well I have well and truly gone off the rails this time.
> [...]

> the only thing is my husband doesnt mind, but his parents do...
> [...]

> i dont think i am that bothered but does anyone else have this problem
> also has anyone been this extreme just for the fun of it.......

Pity you're married. You and Norbert could have had a real future.

myrrh

(strike strike.)

Marie

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
Some people use clear studs in place of piercings when
it needs to be hidden.
Marie

TRACY.W wrote in message
<21b853f0...@usw-ex0107-050.remarq.com>...

>well I have well and truly gone off the rails this
time.

>It started 3 weeks ago, I already have tattos and had
my tongue pierced
>a year ago but i wanted to do it again
>it started with my eyebrow i got it pierced twice then
the other one
>once,
>then i got my nose done, then the top of my ear, then
yesterday my
>tongue again.......

>the only thing is my husband doesnt mind, but his
parents do...

>I like what i have done but how can i get round to not
causing problems
>for him...

>i dont think i am that bothered but does anyone else
have this problem
>also has anyone been this extreme just for the fun of
it.......

Ulf Scherov

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
"TRACY.W" wrote:

> i dont think i am that bothered but does anyone else have this problem
> also has anyone been this extreme just for the fun of it.......

Extreme? You're one funny woman. =)

Ulf
--
To e-mail me, remove "delete.this."

Ray Pearson

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99

TRACY.W <tracy.waddin...@dtn.ntl.com.invalid> wrote in message

but does anyone else have this problem
> also has anyone been this extreme just for the fun of it.......

you're funny your piercings do not qualify as EXTREME around these parts
missy<G> Lets see we got sub-incisions, Snake boys, suspensionists, Size
Queens, and of course the most extreme of them al insurance guys<G>
Welcome hang around , throw your $.02 in every once in a while.

Ray
--
TATTOO=stained glass on my soul
Contact me for your shop insurance needs

HairBoyLvr

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
>you're funny your piercings do not qualify as EXTREME around these parts
>missy<G>

Perhaps "Tracy" was talking about the # of piercings in that short of a time (6
in 3 weeks), not the nature of the piercings.

But then again what do I know? I had 6 in one sitting LOL.

HBL

RevPhule

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99

TRACY.W wrote in message <21b853f0...@usw-ex0107-050.remarq.com>...
>the only thing is my husband doesnt mind, but his parents do...
>I like what i have done but how can i get round to not causing >problems
>for him...

then smile and tell them you love him and will continue to help fulfill his
life and that should be their concern not what you look like at the church
social....

>i dont think i am that bothered but does anyone else have this >problem

also has anyone been this extreme just for the fun of it.......

Extreme is a matter of social climate .....while 6 in 3 weeks is fast I
would venture to say in this particular social group you are about the norm
if not somewhere under it....
but so long as you are happy with what you are doing then roll with it
lady....and get some fun piercings for you old man....I love my fiancee's
Clitoral hood and Forchette's (spelling )...and her Ariola's look so
cute....

Good luck and enjoy

R.Knox.....aka RevPhule
How patient is a patient man before
He becomes a fool?

David Gartner

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
TRACY.W wrote:
>once,
>then i got my nose done, then the top of my ear, then yesterday my
>tongue again.......
>the only thing is my husband doesnt mind, but his parents do...
>I like what i have done but how can i get round to not causing problems
>for him...

try writing to dear abby or ann landers. i'm sure they'll have better answers
for you.

david
StickNeedlesInMe at aol dot com

You've got a methodist coloring book, and
you color really well. But don't color outside
the lines, or God will send ya to hell.

TRACY.W

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
by the way i just got both my nipples pierced and this is definately
'it' now till after christmas..........LOL..........

LadyJ

Nov 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/1/99
On 29 Oct 1999, David Gartner wrote:

> TRACY.W wrote:
> >once,
> >then i got my nose done, then the top of my ear, then yesterday my
> >tongue again.......
> >the only thing is my husband doesnt mind, but his parents do...
> >I like what i have done but how can i get round to not causing problems
> >for him...
>
> try writing to dear abby or ann landers. i'm sure they'll have better answers
> for you.

Or Ask LadyJ. http://www.ladyj.net/advice

Jess :)

--
LadyJ is available at http://www.ladyj.net
and fine stores everywhere

TRACY.W

Nov 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/11/99
well i am gonna wait till xmas and get my clitoris done
does it hurt
has anyone a pic
do you like it
talk to me

Ray Pearson

Nov 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/11/99
Ok I'll talk to you about it. first,, do you REALLY want your clitoris
pierced?? Or are you referring to a hood or a triangle?? I am not female,
but would strongly suggest you do not have the actual organ pierced. My $.02
Ray
--
Tattoo= stained glass window on my soul

Contact me for your shop insurance needs
http://home.att.net/~tat-ins/

message news:17599f0b...@usw-ex0106-044.remarq.com...

David Gartner

Nov 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/12/99
tracy w wrote:
>well i am gonna wait till xmas and get my clitoris done
>does it hurt

ooh, it hurt horribly when i had my clit
done. but it didn't hurt at all when i had
my penis pierced.

david :)

StickNeedlesInMe at aol dot com

He was leaning out saying, "hey,
everybody, look at me, look at me!" POW!
he was decapitated. they found his head over
by the sno-cone concession.

TRACY.W

Nov 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/13/99
By the way When I said my Clitoris I did mean the Hood or something
similar, as it is actually Illegal in the UK to have a Clitoris Pierced.
so maybe the hood after christmas..................

DinGo

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99

> ooh, it hurt horribly when i had my clit
> done. but it didn't hurt at all when i had
> my penis pierced.

you tell 'em, dave.

-DinGo

"It's all about Pork Chops and Applesauce"

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Suite/5710/

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Stan

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
In article <010bfd78...@usw-ex0106-044.remarq.com>,

TRACY.W <tracy.waddin...@dtn.ntl.com.invalid> wrote:
>similar, as it is actually Illegal in the UK to have a Clitoris Pierced.

Leaving one to wonder just *how* this could be enforced...

-or-

Wondering where to apply for the job.

>Stan Schwarz | "Pretty soon it will be chic to be geek"
>st...@cosmo.pasadena.ca.us | http://www.userfriendly.org
> http://www.cosmo.pasadena.ca.us ----------------------------------------

anto...@my-deja.com

Nov 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/15/99
In article <010bfd78...@usw-ex0106-044.remarq.com>,
TRACY.W <tracy.waddin...@dtn.ntl.com.invalid> wrote:
> By the way When I said my Clitoris I did mean the Hood or something
> similar, as it is actually Illegal in the UK to have a Clitoris
Pierced.
> so maybe the hood after christmas..................
>Will the piercing of your clitoral hood increase your sexual response
and orgasm?
Hbal...@AOL.com

> * Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion
Network *
> The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet -
Free!

TRACY.W

Nov 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/24/99
> >Will the piercing of your clitoral hood increase your sexual
> response
> and orgasm?
Well i do hope so as I love bedtimes and playtimes <LOL>

TRACY.W

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99
> > >Will the piercing of your clitoral hood increase your sexual
> > response
> > and orgasm?
well i hope something to work,,,will have to find a partner to find out
LOL

> Well i do hope so as I love bedtimes and playtimes <LOL>
well i love all the attension i get from a man (or women) but when
healed i hope to get a lot of try outs etc,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL

TRACY.W

Nov 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/30/99
well i have just removed a earing from the top of my right ear because
after 1 yr of been in it started to grow into a lump
??is this due to cartilage or Why does it happen??
anyone know

By The Way All My Other Piercings Have Healed Very Well
which is good for me as usually I am a bad healer (ie) (had tongue
pierced 3 times)) and now it has worked and healed...............Tracy

KEITH MAYBURY

Nov 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/30/99
Sounds to me like you either have a shitty piercer and/or cant follow
aftercare instructions!
The lump is caused by repeated infections and possably tearing due to
bad after care !

-keith

Hedgehog

Dec 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/1/99

YOO TELLER, KIETH!

IT SURE DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A KELOID, OR ANYTHING!
TRACY SURE SHOULDN'T ASK FOR AN OPINION FROM SOMEONE WHO CAN ACTUALLY
*SEE* THE DAMN THING, LIKE HER PIERCER, OR A DOCTOR OR WHATEVER!

SHITTY PIERCER/BAD AFTERCARE, THAT'S GOTTA BE IT!

YOU MUST BE ONE A' THEM CLAIRE-VOYUE^K^K^K CLEAR-VISUALI^K^K^K
COLOR-TELEVIS^K^K^K PSYCHICS, RIGHT?!

I GOT THIS RASH ON MY ELBOW, WHAT IS IT? HOW DO I GET IT TO GO AWAY?

I'M COUNTIN' ON YA, KIETH!

HEDGEHOG

5X3

Dec 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/1/99
Hedgehog <no...@home.com> wrote:

> YOO TELLER, KIETH!

> IT SURE DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A KELOID, OR ANYTHING!
> TRACY SURE SHOULDN'T ASK FOR AN OPINION FROM SOMEONE WHO CAN ACTUALLY
> *SEE* THE DAMN THING, LIKE HER PIERCER, OR A DOCTOR OR WHATEVER!

> SHITTY PIERCER/BAD AFTERCARE, THAT'S GOTTA BE IT!

> YOU MUST BE ONE A' THEM CLAIRE-VOYUE^K^K^K CLEAR-VISUALI^K^K^K
> COLOR-TELEVIS^K^K^K PSYCHICS, RIGHT?!

Ok, after MUCH consideration, ive decided that as much as I am opposed
to it, AOL is here to stay. :(

And theres some pretty cool people (as much as it pains me to admit it)
who have AOL accounts. :(

But this webtv shits just gotta go, goddamnit.

p0ok

KEITH MAYBURY

Dec 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/1/99
HEGHOG Wrote<<YOO TELLER KIETH>>

You didnt spell my name right!!!
Whats up wih all this webtv shit ...who cares??

--keith

WyrdWoman

Dec 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/1/99
KEITH MAYBURY wrote in message...

>You didnt spell my name right!!!
>Whats up wih all this webtv shit ...who cares??

Doesn't anyone remember "i before e except after Keith?"

~*~*~*~*~*~
WyrdWoman

www.mindspring.com/~amy.webb/

jason mccarthy

Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
KEITH MAYBURY <KEITH...@webtv.net> wrote:
> HEGHOG Wrote<<YOO TELLER KIETH>>
> You didnt spell my name right!!!

real astute of you.

> Whats up wih all this webtv shit ...who cares??

you know what they say.
if you have to ask...

What is moral is what you feel good after doing and what is
immoral is what you feel bad after. -- Ernest Hemingway

Hedgehog

Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
On Wed, 1 Dec 1999 17:57:46 -0800 (PST), KEITH...@webtv.net (KEITH
MAYBURY) wrote:

>HEGHOG Wrote<<YOO TELLER KIETH>>
>
>You didnt spell my name right!!!

SORRY KEATH, WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN!

>Whats up wih all this webtv shit ...who cares??

HOLY COW! I THOUGHT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME THING JUST YESTERDAY!
YOU _ARE_ A PSYCHIC! YOU STILL HAVEN'T DIAGNOSED MY ELBOW RASH,
THOUGH!

HELP ME, OBI-KEATH, YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE!

>--keith

HEDGEHOG!

David Gartner

Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
keithsworld wrote:
>Whats up wih all this webtv shit ...who cares??

i care. and i'll tell you why i care.
i care because 98.9% of all webtv users
come in here and they don't know how to
quote, they post in HTML, and they post
binaries. fortunately, with aohell, i can
filter out posts with binaries in non-binary
newsgroups (such as this one), and HTML
doesn't show up when i open a post. so
i'm lucky. but others here aren't. so learn
the ropes or go away. at least you learned
how to quote. that's a positive step in the
right direction.

david
http://hometown.aol.com/stickneedlesinme/myhomepage/index.html

I'll be impressed when somebody puts out a
cigarette in his *eye*. While on a unicycle.
Playing "Lady of Spain" on pan pipes.
--Meghan, rec.arts.bodyart 11/22/99

TRACY.W

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
I did have a crap piercer not crap aftercare
i had it pierced a year ago and changed the stud to a ring
i had it done by a hair dresser and thats why
(She used a gun)...............................

TRACY.W

Dec 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/21/99
Hi Everyone
Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year
well today being a few days from Crimbo i was feeling bored so I popped
along to see Mark (my lovely piercer) and had yet another ring placed
in my eyebrow, it is my 2nd in my left brow so it matches my other brow,
I am going back to get "downstairs" done 2 weeks into the new year.

What I would like to ask was Does Anyone want to swop Photos of
piercings as I would like to see how many other people are seriously
interested in Body art and piercings, (I have both Tattoos and
piercings)
If so please feel free to Email me at
tr...@lovespot.freeserve.co.uk
or
tracy.wa...@dtn.ntl.com
Would be interested in some friends/penpals/Email pals.

Happy New Year

LadyJ

Dec 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/22/99
On Tue, 21 Dec 1999, TRACY.W wrote:

> I am going back to get "downstairs" done 2 weeks into the new year.

Um. They're piercing your cellar? Are you zoned for that?

Jess

--
LadyJ is available at http://www.ladyj.net
and fine stores everywhere
--------------------------

"The opposite of a correct statement is a false
statement. The opposite of a profound truth may
well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

TRACY.W

Dec 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/22/99
LOL

TRACY.W

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
sorry can anyone just use the email address
tracy.wa...@dtn.ntl.com
as the other is faulty at the moment and i know some people have
already emailed me but it wont let me accept and return them
thankyou

> What I would like to ask was Does Anyone want to swop Photos of
> piercings as I would like to see how many other people are
> seriously
> interested in Body art and piercings, (I have both Tattoos and
> piercings)
> If so please feel free to Email me at

> tracy.wa...@dtn.ntl.com
> Would be interested in some friends/penpals/Email pals.
> Happy New Year

THANKYOU

Stardust

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
eewww
In article <19991111232511...@ng-fn1.aol.com>,

sticknee...@aol.com.uk.de (David Gartner) wrote:
> tracy w wrote:
> >well i am gonna wait till xmas and get my clitoris done
> >does it hurt
> ooh, it hurt horribly when i had my clit
> done. but it didn't hurt at all when i had
> my penis pierced.
> david :)
> StickNeedlesInMe at aol dot com
> He was leaning out saying, "hey,
> everybody, look at me, look at me!" POW!
> he was decapitated. they found his head over
> by the sno-cone concession.

Stardust

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
lol....

Stardust

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
What do you mean grow into a lump? I wanna get mine done...

St. Pauli the Holey

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
Stardust (j_mount...@hotmail.com.invalid) wrote:

>What do you mean grow into a lump? I wanna get mine done...

Learn to quote, nimrod. Your incessant (and without context) chatter is
irritating me.

pacts179

i'll teach you to turn away.

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
Stardust <j_mount...@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote:
S> lol....

please stop contributing your bullshit nothingness to the group.
just because you've figured out HOW to post doesn't mean you should.

if you have something worthwhile to add, do so. but no one here
cares whether or not you're "lol"ing at something posted weeks ago.

lish
cr...@ice.net
29.1% / 32